A show where girls ruin boys' lives

rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Uttaran is a show where the girls are hell-bent on ruining the loves of the boys.
First Ichcha & Tapasya ruined Veer's life, then Tapasya ruined Sid's life and now both are after Vansh's life.
Poor guy... In the beginning, I wanted Ichcha-Vansh pair but now I feel Vansh should marry the nurse of the rehab center rather than Ichcha...No offence to any character...but actually it is the truth...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its true rittu
or even kuki is a better match for vansh ..at least she knows to differentiate between good and evil and definitely understands friendship a lot better than blind iccha
Vansh is not even normal still and he wants to marry ..and mai knows nobody from their thakur family will marry vansh .So she is happy with iccha ..so selfish - just like tappu .That's the reason both tappu-mai gel together well.Wonder how iccha is going to be in between these both
neenu55 thumbnail

tappu can live as bundela queen

everyone under her control

now veer will book 2 tickets to US

her passport also ready

ichaa will live her rest life as a servant to bundela queen
divy609 thumbnail
Neenu do you think Vansh-Icchha marriage will happen if Veer doesn't accept Tapasya I don't think so Veer will definitely not be able to his Bundela parivaar
Veer would be stuck between all the complicated relationships in his family-his one time dushman now friend future wife and past lover future bhabhi 😕 uphhh............God save us from all this....
payel_roy thumbnail

Originally posted by: divy609

Neenu do you think Vansh-Icchha marriage will happen if Veer doesn't accept Tapasya I don't think so Veer will definitely not be able to his Bundela parivaar
Veer would be stuck between all the complicated relationships in his family-his one time dushman now friend future wife and past lover future bhabhi 😕 uphhh............God save us from all this....

no no !! dont do that mistake God can never save us from this '' sankat'' only and one and only the so called cvs can save us
vijaya_ls thumbnail

Originally posted by: divy609

so many complicated relationships - unbelievable - just to stop from veer-iccha being together
veer will soon land in a rehab !!!
and iccha mata will again come to the rescue 😆
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i guess ichha has no feelings for neither veer nor vansh...
she has only feelings for tappu baba
and i cant understand wht is d problem with mai...
she can't see tht ichha is so loving n caring....
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ichcha has a great capacity to make anyone's life a living hell only because of Tapsya.
First Veer and now Vansh. I hope Vansh stays away from her.
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rittu_084

Uttaran is a show where the girls are hell-bent on ruining the loves of the boys.
First Ichcha & Tapasya ruined Veer's life, then Tapasya ruined Sid's life and now both are after Vansh's life.
Poor guy... In the beginning, I wanted Ichcha-Vansh pair but now I feel Vansh should marry the nurse of the rehab center rather than Ichcha...No offence to any character...but actually it is the truth...

I dont wish to say ..Well done girls...taking revenge on men ..i guess the person behind this story might be

someone who hates men passionatelyy..hence no man in this soap has any peace of mind yaa pleasure..