Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anizaf thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: simi2

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#9900cc size=3>hey anu </FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#9900cc size=3>welcome back ,oh my god , its great wow loved it , a sequeland that tooo with a sad start , </FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#9900cc size=3></FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#9900cc size=3>ohh ar got seperated again , hey bhawaan ye milnee se jyada to bichadtee rehtee hai kabhi riddhima chali jaate hai kabhi armaan hehe </FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#9900cc size=3>but loved that twist , it was really nice , somethink really unexpected specially from armaan hehe </FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#9900cc size=3>waiting to read it ahaed , please update with this soon ,</FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#9900cc size=3>till then take care and thanks for the pm for this </FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#9900cc size=3>lots of love</FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#9900cc size=3>simi</FONT>

Hey Simi... Thank you so much dear... I am glad you liked the start.... will continue soon
anizaf thumbnail
Originally posted by: GoldenPanda.

OH MY GOD! A sequel?! You just made my day sweetie! I loved, loved and yet again loved it! My favourit writer is back with a bang! Loved the intro and how you always manage to make it so exciting! I can't wait for what's coming up, please do continue! And thank you so much for for making this sequel especially for me!! 🤗

I've been waiting for this sequel for so long.

Love you,

Pandu

HEy Pandu🤗 You flatter me dear... I am not that good... anything for you sweetie.... Love you more 😛
anizaf thumbnail
Originally posted by: lilsunshine_rav

di!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're back!!!!!! where the heck have you been!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you!!!!! awwww i love this sequel... please please don't disappear.... :D xx

Hey sweetie.... Thank you so much.... Where have I been? Well I kind of got married😉and I won't disappear.... Love you
anizaf thumbnail
Originally posted by: chahatmalhotra

hai....................... thank you come back............. i read all your parts before and they r touching..... par pls.pls............pls.......pls............ tum bhi dill mill gaye creatives ki tarah unnhe alag maat karo......... pls unnhe milva do phir se......................and pls add me in your pm list..........<br><br><br>love<br>chahat<br>

Thank you dear.... No I am not planning to seperate them... I am not sick like Cv's.... Ridhima and Armaan belong to each other... will add you
anizaf thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkss

Hey Anizaf!!!

Welcum bak dear!!!!

dat was hell of a part ...... really really really loved it!!!!!

i had a crush on ur previous FF " it all depends on love"

God i cant tell u how much i missed u n ur FF.....

n woooohooooo ur givin it a sequel!!!!!!!!! dats FANTASTIC!!!

but wats dis ya...seperation in da begining....hope AR landup wiv 1 another sooooooooon!!!!!!!!! go 4 it dear!!!!!

n plzzzzzzzzzzzzz PM me da next time u update dis FF plz plz plz!!!!

TC lots n lots of love

JIA!!!!❤️

Thank you so much Jia.... I am glad you liked It all depends on love.... I hope you will like this one too.... will surely Pm you next time not a problem😉
anizaf thumbnail
Originally posted by: blessing-beauty

<FONT color="#3333cc"><FONT size="5">hey anizaf</FONT></FONT>

<FONT color="#3333cc"><FONT size="5">i was asilent reader but not anymore. i was a regular reader of "its depends on love"n liked it a lot . it was AWESOME👏.Dat one was one of da best ff's on Fan Fiction.👏</FONT></FONT>

<FONT color="#3333cc"><FONT size="5">cont this one.im eagerly waiting2 read more</FONT></FONT>

Hey dear Silent reader... Thank you so much... I am glad you like It all depends on love
anizaf thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipu

hey!!!

dear ohh i would loved to read a sequel man.,..

plz do conti,,,

Hey Dipu.... Thanks dear... will continue soon 😊
anizaf thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarora

hey good to c u back after LONG TIME..very nice update..loved it..Plzzzzzzzz continue soon..thanks for PM!!

Thank you dear.... Will continue soon😊
anizaf thumbnail
Originally posted by: riddhzie

hey the ff is awesome.

plzzz cont soon.and pm me if possible.

oochita.

Thanks dear... will Pm you for next update
anizaf thumbnail
Originally posted by: BABY-GIRL7

ohhhhh...yay a sequel.....u have to cont. soon....plz :)

I will continue soon😊