Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
the update was truly beautiful !!!! there are not any other words to explain how i felt reading the ud specially the first part.......every one associates happiness with some kind of material achievement albeit unfeigned  happiness makes one feel truly worthy of his own life.......it gives immense satisfaction  rather than anykind of restlessness or any fear of losing.....
lov the ayush naina relationship flourishing.....
Drishti... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
please please please updae soon :)....eagerly waiting for it!!!
-Sookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
~~ Part 15 ~~

I really liked the way you are connecting a social problem with the characters of the story. The ease in which they shift from being naive (at times) to forcibly grown-up and matured beyond their age adoloscents is really well done. The story as you said is painful for those who have not experienced the pressure and the feeling of running away from eveyrthing familar just so that the air we breathe next has a miniscule amount of hope. Amit's story might not be ground breaking but it is a huge step in accepting it casually and learn to deal with it.

Vivek is already a cynic or he has seen a side of his family which has made him lose hope at the concept of family. It is impossible to expect to be cared by everyone around us. If parents and immediate siblings care and love is unconditionally, then its more than what many can ask for. Everyone is tainted that way.

Short part, but angsty. Me liked it.

~~ Part 16 ~~

I applaud the thought process and research which has gone in to write the story. I honestly did not expect you to actually write down a prayer which is customary in most AA meetings. (Or any anonymous meetings which deals with substance abuse) And you are so very accurate about the genuine feelings these groups ooze of. They have no reason to fake their sense of liberation, is it not? They are there because they have issues and are dealing with it. The fact that there exist other people in the world with similar issues automatically gives us a sense of comfort and we feel more open towards the way we feel. It is easier to be free with them and much easier to share emotions. Very well written. I like how Naina is growing and gradually seeing a perspective.

Okay, this is getting redundant. I like this part too!
The older part of me wishes Nandita to be more patient with her mother but I have to force myself to think like a teenager and see it from their perspective. Yes, its difficuly for the kids to see their parents fighting. As one gets older, it bothers less but I think a growing mind has the deepest impact.
Naina has a streak of impulsiveness in her. I will not say that what she did was wrong, but I can sense that it is going to get her into trouble in future.

~~ Part 17 ~~

The interaction between mother and daughter is endearing. Being happy is an abstract thought. It looks very simple but one has to figure out what makes them happy. Its nice to say this when you are in school or college but when life hits you, you have to see for yourself and find out what is that which makes you happy.

Ayush and Naina continue to meet outside their school project activities. Divine intervention has actually paied off in getting two people with similar attitudes get together.

My favorite line in the story is about the school and the responsibility of school to give us the direction to chose our future. But it does the exact opposite.

~~

There ends my reading of all three chapters in one shot over breakfast. :-)

I apologize for the delay in responding to you as I was on temporary hiatus. The funny thing is I have severe issues with memory when it comes to remembering the past details of a story, especially an ongoing one. But I did not forget any part of this story and I picked up where I had left off.

Sookie

-Blossy- thumbnail

Howdy Aparajita!

This is a new reader kicking in.I have just finished reading part 11 and I really need you to know that I loved every bit of it.Some of the lines had such a reminiscence feeling to themselves that I couldn't help but get nostalgic!

You are a very prolific writer,I am sure you get that a lot but really I have to say it.Some of the lines in the eleven chapters struck with me such that I have to mention them :-
 Moments like these, they make me happy. But they also make me sad when they're over.

Both of them know that it really doesn't matter how well you did in school or college, what really matters is your capacity to handle shit. Because that's truly what's life's all about.

I just continued to hold her hand. I knew it was not that easy. It was never that easy.

Yeah, courtesy Twitards, the future of literature is doomed. Harry Potter is epic. Twilight is just Meyer's wet dream.

I have read this line on the net somewhere....your blog I guess.I will edit this comment later.Till then Adios!

cheers,
ak

ps I hate maths too :D
Edited by crazilycrazy - 13 years ago
-Blossy- thumbnail

Sorry! Double Post.

Edited by crazilycrazy - 13 years ago