Update - 01st Feb, 2005

disha77 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

This Update is thanks to the good-work by my very dear friend Lata from Zee4U Yahoo Groups! She does an excellent job of updating TD very precisely!

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------

Tumhari Disha update for episode dated 1st February'2005

There was nothing much but 2 important scenes ( one DK's jail scene and the other party scene at the end showing Rano and Disha)

Disha is sitting on the rocking chair in DK Mansion looking wowww so gorgeous in a double coloured sequinned chiffon sarree. She is thinking to herself that she has to somehow find out truth about Sumitra Sehgal and the mystery behind it. She receives a call from Gautam. Her face lights up and she wishes him on his Birthday. He invites her for his Birthday Party . She is politely tries to refuse him telling that she is so tied up now that she has to manage Kanaka business too. Gautam tells her he will not take no for an answer and the main purpose behind the party is that it will be a family get together. He emotionally tells her that he misses her presence in the house and their house is not the same now. Disha is overwhelmed and agrees to come. Disha looks at Vijayendra photo and weeps and tells her baba that after you went I have forgotten the meaning of Family, you have named me Disha par meri zindagi kis Disha pe jaa rahi hain mujhe pata nahi.

Now they show Sumitra sehgal at the hospital who is getting her memory back though she cannot still remember everything clearly. She thinks about a little child who is crying and she is telling him Gabbrana nahin beta hum unhe le aayenge.

Gargi comes to Disha's room and Disha questions her as to why Gargi did not tell her about Sumitra Sehgal all these days. Like a fool Disha tells Gargi everything , about her going to the hospital and meeting her and that she would go again today to see her files. So saying she walks off. Gargi thinks to herself ke Gargi agar sahi waqt par tumhe information nahin milti tho Gargi tumhari tho naak hi kat jaati………..that music in the background.

Now they show our hero DK in the lock up thinking about Disha's words ' fortunately ya unfortunately mujhe tumhari kamzori ka pata chal gaya, tumne mere baba ka khatal kiya usi tarah ab mein bhi.. DK is desperately prancing up and down and thinking hospital mein bhi maa ko chain se nahin rehne denge, Disha mat thang karo meri maa ko……..so saying her screams. The constable comes and tells him not to scream. DK sits and oh my my to my utter surprise cries for the first time ……sob sob…  ( Wish Disha had come to meet him that time her heart would have surely melted seeing him this way)

Here Rano receives a packet thru courier. She is wondering what it could be and goes to Inder and gives it to him. She is about to go from there when Inder stops her and tells her to sit down and they will see together what is inside the packet. She opens it and is very happy that there are two air tickets. He tells her that it will be their long delayed honeymoon. He tells her that everyone is one thinking of themselves and why should he be bothered about others. Rano gets the hint and asks him if he is referring to Di. He tells her in not so clear words that let Disha give priority to that DK's business and let this business go down in dumps. Rano tells him that if this is the reason he is taking her to honeymoon then she does not want to go.( She is absolutely right, how stupid can he get). She tells him that now is the time when Di needs their support and moreover Inder needs to look after their own business instead of allowing kaka and kaki have their crooked ways and ruining their family business. She tells him that in the evening we will meet Di at Gautam's party and only after that we will take any decision if at all.

Gargi goes to the hospital ( latakk mattak ke) with one packet in her hand. She bribes the nurse and it looked like she has been doing this since ages. The nurse asks her madam aap kahan thi itne din…..she tells that she was in US. She tells the nurse to give her the file when the lady's ( Sumitra's) treatment is with me. The nurse tells her that not to worry and that she will hide the file and keep in her safe custody. Gargi looks at Sumitra ( who is lying on the bed) and tells that your life won't change my dear…what will happen to gargi if it does..music in the background Gargi ur too much……..Gargi goes away. The poor lady flinches.

Now Rano is at her maika and calling up Inder. Inder tells her ah jaan bolo( I wonder when she became his jaan. And ya at the beginning I used to like Inder but now really his acting has gone from bad to worse..) Rano tells him that she is waiting for him to come and join her. He tells her that he will be coming in a few minutes and she should enjoy herself. Inder gets up and sees one file fall down. He sees the file and wonders that Disha ke naam pe bees lakh rupaya…..He calls the accountant and they have a heated argument (shown in mute). Here Gautam tells everyone to enjoy and goes to Rano. (She is looking quite pretty). He tells her that Inder will come don't worry, please come and enjoy with us till then. Rano tells she will join them soon. She sees Disha  ( looking stunning in a orange chiffon sarree) and her face lights up. Disha goes to Aai and asks her about her health. Aai tells her who maa kaisi hogi jiske dono betiyaa sasural mein hain so saying she is overwhelmed with happiness. Rano too joins them and all the three are happy. Kaki is burning with jealousy and tells kaka ki kaise Bharat milap ho raha hain. Gautam comes there and tells her why she does not join them in this Bharat milap and warns her that it is his party and that they are his guests. Kaki goes to Disha and fakes and tells Disha ki itne bade ghar ki maalkin ho gayi ho ki bina invitation apne ghar bhi nahin aati. Disha tells kaki that she knows very well that she is too busy these days. Music in the background……Vedant arrives. Disha introduces him to Aai and tells that yeh humare office ka important kaam sambaal raha hain, Vedant excuses himself and goes to wish the birthday boy.  Kaki tells sarcastically lo aa gaya tumhara hero…………Inder arrives……….he walks straight towards Vedant and gets hold of his collar. Vedant shrugs him saying that mere suit ka crease karaab ho jayega…Inder tells that ab bahut baatein ho chuki…tum humare business ko barbaad karne pe tule ko…….Vedant tells him baat karne ka yeh kaunsa tareeka hain….Inder loses his temper and raises his hand to slap him………Disha comes and holds Inder's hand back in a tight grip and asks him baat kya hain Inder………….at that time Rano comes and loosens Disha's grip and looks at Disha with fire in her eyes ( with an expression which says that I will not spare anyone if he/she tries to mess up with my husband, be it my own loving Di)……..Disha is also taken aback ( so was I ) and the episode ends on Rano's and Disha's face………

I feel that this will create a rift b/w the 2 sisters and it will be a sort of an eye opener for Disha too who will now realise her husband's ( DK's ) worth.

Regards

Lata

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rat718 thumbnail
I hope so, Disha has really carried this revenge crap too long!👏
shahidlover24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rat718

I hope so, Disha has really carried this revenge crap too long! 👏

i agree!

thx for the awesum update!

sukh thumbnail
thanks for the update.....
Cool_girl_2145 thumbnail

Now Rano is at her maika and calling up Inder. Inder tells her ah jaan bolo( I wonder when she became his jaan. )

This is so funny 😆😆😆

Inder sucks...he can't act well..i hated him since the begning..

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thanks disha. Great update.

So if even gargi knows about Mrs. Saigal...it may be because of her that Mrs Saigal was not recovering and may be after she left to US...she started to recover. How come DK being so sharp never realized what Gargi is being doing...?

When will kaki's truth be revealed to Disha?

rabeeak2003 thumbnail

thanks for the update disha.

Awesome episoode, oooohhh god, I have to wait for like a month to watch it here in the US!😭

krazee_gurl thumbnail

Whats Rano's problem, inder has always ignored her and never treated her well since they got married, is she jealous of her Di, and how she's getting his attention? and how can she do that to he Di, Disha only stopped him from hitting someone, would Rano have let Inder hit him?