Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman, Madhuri, Shahid and Amrita Rai in HAHK 2

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi friends,

I read an article about Rajshri is doing a sequal for Hum Aapke Hai Kaun, where Salman, Madhuri, Shahid, Amrita Rao and John Abraham will be in the film, did anybody heard of it?, I read some wherein Amrita Rao's films list that it's releasing on 2010, but here in the article it said, it supposed to release on 2009, does anybody has an idea why it didn't start shooting for it yet?...........

The story sounds too interesting, I hope that they shot for it as soon as it possible.........

It's an old article from 11th April 2008, here is it........

Successful filmmaker Sooraj Barjatya has been rumoured to be writing a script that will be a sequel to the 90s hit film Hum Aapke Hain Kaun.

According to therumors making round , the sequel will pick up the story 15 years after Prem (Salman Khan) and Nisha (Madhuri Dixit) got married. The pair have two young kids of their own and are living a happy family life. However, problems arise when a runaway bride (Amrita Rao) seeks shelter in their house. Things get even worse when she falls in love with their clean-freak neighbor (Shahid Kapur). The story has a further twist when the bride''s would be groom (John Abraham) turns up and woos her back.
Before putting pen to paper, Sooraj made sure that the stars of the film were onboard and got them to agree to star' once the script was completed.

Salman Khan has already set aside dates in 2009 for the film so that they match up for the time when Madhuri Dixit''s children are on school vacation.

hum aapke hain kaun

Pic : Hum Aapke Hain Kaun 2 Amrita Rao and Shahid Kapur are more than happy to be working with Sooraj after the super hit film Vivaah. Amrita says, ''It will be fantastic to work with Soorajji as he is family. He sent me a sweet SMS just a few days back when he was reminded about my character Poonam (in Vivaah) while watching the rushes of their latest production, Ek Vivaah Aisa Bhi.'

Sooraj has refused to talk about the project, saying, ''It''s not true. Thank you.' Now if this news is reeally true then just expect one of the biggest blockbuster family entertainment film coming your way towards the end of 2009.

Link:

Edited by farislove - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
this article has been out for many yars now..
evne i was exited once but tis not true...
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

this article has been out for many yars now..

evne i was exited once but tis not true...

Oh no 😭,  I wanted to see Shahid and Amrita Rao together on a film again, the story sounds interesting aur woh bhi Rajshri films, just like Vivah, which is one of my favourite films and I like most of Rajshri's films, I wish that they do this film 😭

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah i fidn thekr moives sweet.. and nice also likeed ek vivah aisa bhi but sad it didnt do well

Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

yeah i fidn thekr moives sweet.. and nice also likeed ek vivah aisa bhi but sad it didnt do well

Haan, I like Rajshri's films, I liked the love story in (Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi), maybe people didn't expect the film to be good, coz of the unusual pair............

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I wanted Shahid to be Salman and Madhuri's son...and Amrita his bride *sighs*...I wish this is still true...
Originally posted by: *Shifali*

I wanted Shahid to be Salman and Madhuri's son...and Amrita his bride *sighs*...I wish this is still true...

Exactly! 😭, I just noticed in the story that John tries to get her back, but I want Amrita Rao with Shahid 😳, it would be nice if it happens as u mentioned..........

Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

yah i read this article years ago but i think its not a true

well wish to see salman khan madhuri and shahd amrita rao 2 gether in a movie

ria_patil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is a good star cast .. nice :)