Article: Love stories in shows

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago

Love stories in shows

There was a time when television was dominated by Saas-Bahu shows but today it seems like romance has taken over the concept. After all, people easily get bored by routine shows. Initially Saas-Bahu sagas also used to start with romance but later end with too many shaadi's and jhagda's. But now the channels seem to be concentrating on youths. We take the top few romantic shows on television today…

Uttaran
Uttaran is about two friends Ichcha and Tapasya, played by Tina Dutta and Rashmi Desai respectively. Ichcha is the daughter of a maid and Tapasya is the princess of Raj Gharana. But later Ichcha falls in love with Thakur Veer Singh but Tapasya shows false love and marries Thakur Veer Singh (Nandish Sandhu). And Ichcha sacrifices her love for her childhood friend.

But the story doesn't stops here, because of greediness Tapasya marries Veer but now she wants to go back to her X-Boyfriend so she plans all evil for Ichcha. So will Ichcha and Veer ever meet as a couple in the show, only the writers of the show can tell us?

source: indya.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
for x- boyfriend
from where they r getting these wrong messages
vijaya_ls thumbnail
exactly !!!
it was a love story before
now it is about a possessive filthy one character ...and a horror show
all the way evil politicized  plot show ...

and there is a difference in the love story too - it is the love story between two female friends ...😆

Edited by vijaya_ls - 14 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
arrey what  is this???? story of two frnds????from when uttaran became the story of two frnds?????

its the story of ichha only ichha,,,wamps are not a part of story line,,,

otherwise,, kyonki was a story of,,tulsi and mandira best suats
kasuati was the story of two bahus,,prerna and kumolika,,,,,
divy609 thumbnail
What Taps wants to get back to Sid.........what are we hearing.....party time folks!!!
hope this happens but 99% impossible
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya,, taps cant leave veer so easily,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and sid i think will follow the evil orders of tapu baba,,and leave the city,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i dont know when they'll use sid against her????
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Actually apart from TB articles ..most of the articles prove to b wrong..and I m telling  this from my own experience😆..so never believe them unless TB(Tellybuzz) or another competitive website which I cannot name here gives any news because only these two websites provide trustworthy articles😊

payel_roy thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonuu

arrey what  is this???? story of two frnds????from when uttaran became the story of two frnds?????

its the story of ichha only ichha,,,wamps are not a part of story line,,,

otherwise,, kyonki was a story of,,tulsi and mandira best suats
kasuati was the story of two bahus,,prerna and kumolika,,,,,

no shonu now it's neither a story of two friends nor a story of ichcha maathe, its a story about the evil tappu. Dont you feel that this is the only character to which the creatives are supportive???? Edited by payel_roy - 14 years ago
payel_roy thumbnail
Originally posted by: -anonymous-

Love stories in shows

There was a time when television was dominated by Saas-Bahu shows but today it seems like romance has taken over the concept. After all, people easily get bored by routine shows. Initially Saas-Bahu sagas also used to start with romance but later end with too many shaadi's and jhagda's. But now the channels seem to be concentrating on youths. We take the top few romantic shows on television today'

Uttaran
Uttaran is about two friends Ichcha and Tapasya, played by Tina Dutta and Rashmi Desai respectively. Ichcha is the daughter of a maid and Tapasya is the princess of Raj Gharana. But later Ichcha falls in love with Thakur Veer Singh but Tapasya shows false love and marries Thakur Veer Singh (Nandish Sandhu). And Ichcha sacrifices her love for her childhood friend.

But the story doesn't stops here, because of greediness Tapasya marries Veer but now she wants to go back to her X-Boyfriend so she plans all evil for Ichcha. So will Ichcha and Veer ever meet as a couple in the show, only the writers of the show can tell us?

source: indya.com

i feel this is an old article.  ''tappu wants to go back  to her x- boyfriend'' this was just a wrong hope which tappu had given to sid in order to use sid. i feel this part is allready over , ichcha was taken as a target by sid (for murdering her) and now sid has got to know what kind of girl taps is so i dont think that sid (e.i her only x boyfriend) will accept her.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh no uttaran is not aboiut icha, its about tapu ............ see she leads the show (yakess) and everyone falls for her ...............

i will never fovgive this looser team fore bringing bck jogi to get united with witch taopu