Best music album - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Fearless - Taylor Swift..
Dignity - Hilary Duff..
Breakout - Miley Cyrus..😊
Edited by LilDevil-Angel - 14 years ago
True  Miley's Breakout's better than TTOOLs............at least the vids are.........honestly speaking...the Party in the USA song........little...actually she looked very wild.
hmm defo fearless and kiss and tell!
Nice choice Pavi.......though Selena is not much of a singer.
she is UGH i hate when they make her voice sound SO FAKE! omg have u heard her natural voice in her ytube vids! OK im getting mad now.. haha and if u compare her with tay swift shes SO GOOD!
anyway cant stand miley.
so taylor and selena for me!

oops ofcourse demis album<333333

dont forget i love her song la la land!

hate miley and vanessa..j bros are aiight. hilarys hilary :p
ashley tisdale and emily osment and mitchell muso aint worth it.

i like a little bit longer cause of burning up and lovebug a bit though!

sorry if i offened anyone.

so for me its

fearless
kiss and tell
dont forget

Man I love Taylor and Demi!! Best singers ever!!
Different people have different opinions..........that's what discussions are all about...LOL :P
A Little Bit Longer-Jonas
Kiss and Tell-Selena Gomez
Breakout-Miley Cyrus
Don't Forget-Demi Lovato
Before i buy any album i listen to the songs on youtube.lol.. so i don't waste money..

No particular order..
Fearless by Taylor Swift - Loved each and every song, not even one song i disliked in the entire album.

Kiss & Tell by Selena Gomez, i have my favs and some songs that i don't like much.The Way I Loved You, my favorite song..

Don't Forget by Demi Lovato - I won't say i loved it, but i didn't hate it aswell i had a few fav songs..like Train wreck, Don't Forget, Get Back, La La Land and then of course Two World's Collide my favorite cause she wrote it for Selena.

Here We Go Again by Demi Lovato - I LOVED EACH AND EVERY SONG IN THIS ALBUM!!Her sound of music is soo different and mature from her 1st album.. she can be all hard rock and then smooth at the same time..My favorites have to be Catch Me, Everytime You Lie and Stop The World!!

Breakout by Miley Cryus was really good aswell, even though I'm not really a Miley fan.. some of her songs are really good, I'm not going to lie..
and i like her slow songs better then her fast beat songs..like her new song that just released When I Look At You from the movie The Last Song..great song..

Well those are my favorites..even though i liked a few songs from Guilty pleasure it wasn't an album i bought..and I'm pretty sure Fearless is not a Disney album..just saying..
not a JoBro music Fan so won't even go there..

Demi Lovato is the BEST singer on Disney..
Taylor is not really a Disney singer..but i love Taylor Swift and her song's alot aswell...

Zaara

Edited by ..-Zaara-.. - 14 years ago