"A Simple Wish" (AR OneShot)

Posted: 14 years ago

"Huh!!!! Its a Valentine's Night and i am still alone...Why?????Because i don't feel like meeting anyone right now.....Hmmmm mere haath mein yeh wishing flower hai... wish hai...Aur ek darr bhi k agar yeh poori nahi hui to????" Lost in his thoughts he was walking on a lonely street when he saw a cute little girl sitting by the edge of a coffee shop constantly staring at his wishing flower....
A smile appeared on his face and he gave his wishing flower to that little girl...."For you! Princess!!!!!" He smiled and left without even listening thank you from her side....

The little girl looked at the wishing flower and prayed silently...."Please Bhagwanji!! meri mama ko theek kar dijye....aur unko jinhun ne mujhe yeh wishing flower diya hai... unhain wo cheez de dijye jis ki unhe iss dunya mein sab se zyaada zaroorat hai bus uss zarorat ka unhe ehsas nahi hai...."

Zaroori nahi hai k har kahani slow motion mein shuru bhi ho aur end bhi ho....yeh 21st century hai aur yahan sab kuch fast fast hota hai.....time guzur jata hai aur hum haath malte reh jaye hai...

Pyaar hawa k jhoke ki tarah un ki zindagii mein aya aur unki poori zindagii badal daali....

She was sitting on a rock...A place covered with snow...
She opened her eyes and found no one beside her..A tear escaped her eyes...

"Ridhima!!!!!"
She turned around...

"Kya hua???? Baraf achi lag rahi thi??? Haina??? Wo to tumhe humaisha achi lagti thi Ridhima... to phir ajj kya hua???Ridhima!!!! Zindagii jeene k liye hoti hai...zindagii mein chupe hua rangoon ko talaash karo...Uss laal rung ko talash karo jo tumhari zindagii hai...jisse tumne abhi tak apne aap se door rakha hai...Sirf iss liye kyunki tum sachai se bhaagna chahti ho????Apni zindagii mein agay barho ridhima..."

"Mein wapas nahi a sakti lekin mujhe pata hai k tumhari zindagii mein wo pyaar laut kar zaroor aye gaa jis ki qadar tumne kabhi nahi ki...wo tumhe tanha, in hawaoon k beech akela nahi chore gaa....Aur agar tumhe lage k kabhi bhi tumhari zindagii tumhare haathon se choot rahi hai to uss pal ko tham lena ridhima!!!! tham lena!!! Mujhe umeed hai meri beti mujhe mayus nahi kare gii..." The body of her mother disappeared from her eyes...

"You are not the one to change your life...its destiny which changes it!!!"

It was a valentine night...Both the hearts were feeling very lonely...It was too cold...
"Uff!!! itni baraf...jaldi ghar puhunch armaan!!! warna snowman ban jaye gaa..." Armaan mumbled...

He started walking quickly when they both came face to face again...Wo pal waqai tham gaya...Zindagii jaise wahin ruk gai un donow k liye...They were staring each other constantly... Their eyes became moist...They can't lie anymore...They can see nothing but pure love in each others eyes...wo thandi hawa thi ya pyaar ki hawa???? pata nahi...Bus kahin door se windchamp ki awaaz unk kaanow se takra rahi thi...wo sirf awaaz thi ya un k dil ki dhadkan pata nahi....

"Hum humaisha kyun jhagarte hain Armaan????" she finally asked with a heavy voice...
"Kyunki hum har uss jhagarte hue pal mein jeete hain..."

"yeh choro...tum batao??? mere ehsaas se he kyun kaanp jaati ho tum???"
he asked in a husky voice

she smiled slightly with teary eyes...

No answer

"Kyun??? koi jawab nahi hai???" he was looking nothing except her eyes...

Ridhima had no answer for anything...
" Yeh sawal mein roz apne aap se poochti hun...aur roz mujhe...." she left her sentence incomplete...
He closed his eyes and tears made way down his cheeks...he bent down on his knees...Then looked up at Ridhima...

"Hum alag kyun hue???" he asked

he stood up and turned to leave....

"Agar tumhe lage k kabhi bhi tumhari zindagii tumhare haathon se choot rahi hai to uss pal ko tham lena ridhima!!!! tham lena!!!" Padma's words echoed in Ridhima's ears

" I Love You Armaan!!!!!" she finally confessed...
He stopped and turned around...she came running towards him and hugged him...
"I Love You too Ridhima!!!!" he said tighten his arms around her waist to never let her go again...

Sometimes...simple wishes doesn't take too much time and come true within few seconds....
A little girl's Simple Wish came true and filled their lives with love and happiness....

"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO U ALL!!!!"

Hey Guys!!!!
So that was my Valentine's Day One Shot on AR...Sorry for posting it so late...but i was busy and also my internet wasn't working....
Waiting for your Comments...
Love,
Sameera
😳😳
😳

Edited by sameera_12 - 14 years ago
i am reserving my post for commenting first when u wud pm me!!!!!!

That was gr8 OS

loved it
very touchy one.....
nicly writen
thanks for the pm
love
nruti
Edited by arluver15 - 14 years ago
Awesome yaar!!!!!!
And yes you are right simple wishes do come true in a very short span of time!!!!! especially of bacha party!!!!

Thanks for the pm and do write more!!!

Luv,
Kaajal⭐️

Edited by kash_lover_21 - 14 years ago
sam

you always do this.half os not fare........uffff.......hmmmph.......update soon.will be waiting

luv
kj
Next valentine tak one shot update a jaye ga naa?????

waitinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
ha,ha,ha dullha gayab barati aa gaye.me too waitingggggggggggggggggggg😉
cool oneshot.....
thanx for the updates...
wow Sam
the shot took away my heart
it was just awesome
loved it