Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

am i the only one whos skeptical abt Hrithik and barbra pairing...i mean...dunno...I find hrithik shares better chemistry with actresses who are sweet, girl next door-ish...rather than hot, bold and sexy.....like....maybe sumone like sonam would luk gr8 with him....but barbara and him are too alike i guess which is why i dunt find their pair that interesting..

Sorry - can someone translate me what Duggu said to Barbie "I love you" in Hindi? --- what is the real meaning?
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why do I not see Kangana? IDK where you guys see her LOL.

Hrithik looks hot, and the concept seems interesting. But this promo doesn't look official - no title, no credits.

Mehh, it wasn't that great though. Hope the upcoming promos changes my mind.
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
will they have diff promos fr diff versions..?i mean the inter one is being edited by some one else,while the desi one by some one else,so shouldnt they have different version of promos too..?!!
Originally posted by: lalixlili

Sorry - can someone translate me what Duggu said to Barbie "I love you" in Hindi? --- what is the real meaning?

instead of i love you he says i am a big fool in hindi, in india 'owls' are considered fools which is ironic cause they are considered wise in the western world!
karanshergill thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is the Promo which was meant to be released with MNIK and there is no other version

kangana is at two points in the promo one with barbara and other which is not clear with hrithik.

Originally posted by: nkapoor

instead of i love you he says i am a big fool in hindi, in india 'owls' are considered fools which is ironic cause they are considered wise in the western world!

Thanks a lot!!!!! 😉
DEEENCH thumbnail
Thanx
just watched it luved but would liked 2 see more of kangana.
but im sure the film will be great
cant wait.