Sajan's first date or second date....

Poll

Guys which date of sajan did u like the more???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
Simple question guys...which date of sajan did u adore and love the more....the first one or the one shown tonite????well in my view though the first one was really gud but tonite's date was a dream moment for all us sajanians.I thank the cvs for giving us such a mesmerizing and eternally romantic sajan moment and such a soulful sajan date.Do share ur views guys.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wickedangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

definitely the second..gosh yashika i am still reeling from the passion we saw on screen....and omg the scene where sajan splash water on each other..*sigh*..😍......i have to say thou..no matter which song the cvs give to sajan, they make it worth watching....monaya totally rocked on screen today!!

Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i loved both the dates dear they were awesome indblowinggggggg one
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
can I say BOTH ??? coz the first one kinda paved in the way for their second one .... u cannot separate them both ... and this is true not only for their dates AFTER falling in love..but also for the one when they went on valentine day ... its like every date is soo soo soo a part of their journey...their story ... each date has some part of their journey revelaed...and some left untold ... and thats WHY I adored it ... because it wasnt a date .. DATE ... it was their journey ... their life story ... the journey of true soulmates ..
sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
undoubtly second date............. at all times especially the I ❤️ U shot......
love SAJAN lolzzzzzzzzzz😊
aashizin thumbnail
second one bcz now they r not only BF-GF but soulmates
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
NONE..

No offence..
rajati thumbnail
i liked both but voted for 2nd bcoz its dream date for sajan as well as mee which i caught in my eyes thru out my life
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I'll go with mads and say - all three 😉 ... the valentine's day date last year, which wasn't even a real "date" but which is still one of the most beautiful sequences of MJT for me and one I never get tired of watching again and again 😳

the 'fish bowl' date ... which was a date meant to be yet not meant to be ... you know what I mean, right?! 😉 which  was the change in their relationship .. a shift from best friends to more than that, and after being so close already, a step to being closer in a new and different way 😳

and THE date ... their first real date .... which was 😳 AND which also showed a huge step forward for them ... like the Sajan hugs, the Sajan dates have also all been very, very special  😳

So plz put all three as an option and I'll vote!!! 😳
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
but obvious...its d second date...!!!
very special n close to my heart....i'll never forget dis sajan date...ever...!!!
jus simply loved it to d core...!!!