Saif doesnt wanna pair up with Kat? - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
I agree with the view that script matters the most...Very few jodis have the chemistry that can shine above a badly written script...I loved Vidya-Saif in Parineeta but that had more to do with the beautiful lovestory weaved thru the characters Sekhar-Lolita...Not sure I would like them in a movie (say) Salaam Namaste..
Same goes for Saif-Priety...They wont look good in a period flick..
Having said that I definitely dont think Saifeena has that spark which Rani-Saif or PZ-Saif possess onscreen..Hum Tum is my all time favourite chick flick inspite of the fact it was bad copy of Harry met Sally..Credit goes to Saif-Rani for making even the cliched characters and storyline refreshing with their potrayal..Saif-Priety was fab even in a not so impressive Salaam-Namasthe..I love the ease & compatibility they share..ADORE their offscreen interactions and banters as well..Its a pity we never get to see them together nowadays..Even now I like watching their KWK episodes
Kareena has good chemistry with Abhi & Vivek...Strangely none of the film makers are ready to explore these pairings..I would take that any day than the overhyped Hrithik-Kareena..I agree in all movies they have done till now their chemistry comes across as fake & artificial
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: lovanika

His fault then I guess.

Katrina is a successful actress...so if he does not want to work with her then simply his loss.

Lovanika read the ful post. Its BS
His interview, he mentioned he WANTS to work wtih her.