Posted: 14 years ago

AS Manav is on MISSION PROTECTING SHRAVNI and he also went on putting sindoor on shravni at any costs he wants shravni to be protected whatever happen as a shameful person he just give sindoor to  shravni THAT ALSO IN FRONT OF ARCHANA if ever in future he gets to divorce Archu will not be needed a true parallel male lead so that he can really understand the VALUE of Archana.your ideas and opinion please.because that's TOO MUCH OF MANAV.

I REALLY LOVE YOUR IDEAS IT IS VERY MUCH NEEDED THIS MANAV IS TOO MUCH. I PREFER TO BE A QUIET READER BUT TODAY I REALLY COULD NOT RESIST THE FACT THAT MANAV PUT THE SINDOOR.
Archana sirf aur sirf Manav ki hai.....   Manav sirf aur sirf Archana ka hi hai.....................❤️   She can never find a better person than Manav...... If that was the case she would have married Satish long time back.   The day begins with him and her night ends with his thoughts. Same goes with Manav, men are not that expressive😭 Because men don't cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with Akash...... male lead not required............ I dont think manav wud marry shravani though he put sindoor... humans may commit mistakes.... but not God .. these are testing times like bubbles in boiling water
Well said Hari,   Its not required he won't marry Shravani for sure. its just a passing cloud....................😭

manav will never marry shravni..i dnt think ekta will play with this show like others.. she wouldnt follow her usual paths... if there is such a re marriage kinda twist then the serial name stands unworthy!..

and i think..like its said..a marriage can stand all the tests of time.. whatever problems that come their way manav and archana will solve them.. thats what the show is about.. how their rishta is pavitr.. how it will come out victotious everywhere..

may be they can bring in some nice guy who will accept shravni.. and take her away from armans life!

anything is possible in bt world but does pavitra rishta mean marriage or does it mean love? i think the way this show is going it means love. b/c manav can marry shravini (hope he doesn't) but will still love aruchana...lets wait and watch. also once manav and archana are united they will have to break up again for the show to carry on cus thats how all shows work...leads get together they break up their back together. they die come back. then the other one dies comes back but now their spouse is married to another lol sorry got a little carried away...
Though I preferred to be a silent reader,Cudnt digest today's episode. Then suddenly I remembered...wht am I expecting....Its title may be Pavitra Rishta but tag line says tere mere mann ka....so basically ArMan will always luv each other mann se...but it may nt be pavitra rishta law se...hehehe...each can marry as many as he/she wants but will only luv each other mann se.I believe  the creatives r tryin to convey this msg tht marriage means nothin but luv is more imp. Else why did Tarun say "sindoor mangalsutra kuch nahi hote insaan ka pyaar hi sab kuch hota hai"...manav may marry shravani but he'll still luv archana mann se and I'll stop watchin this show if they ever continue their rishta only mann se.
Originally posted by gaurimisha

Though I preferred to be a silent reader,Cudnt digest today's episode. Then suddenly I remembered...wht am I expecting....Its title may be Pavitra Rishta but tag line says tere mere mann ka....so basically ArMan will always luv each other mann se...but it may nt be pavitra rishta law se...hehehe...each can marry as many as he/she wants but will only luv each other mann se.I believe  the creatives r tryin to convey this msg tht marriage means nothin but luv is more imp. Else why did Tarun say "sindoor mangalsutra kuch nahi hote insaan ka pyaar hi sab kuch hota hai"...manav may marry shravani but he'll still luv archana mann se and I'll stop watchin this show if they ever continue their rishta only mann se.

he he good one😆😆
i think for now it's mann say but i'm hoping very soon it will be law se pavitra rishta😆
for me it's no more a pavitra rishta otherwise no one could have come in between so easily with any so called excuse and as archana did not accept satish it should havebeen the same for manav. what is manav gave sindoor to shravni, it is in a form of a powder but so powerful that it completes a marriage making a bond between two persons you gave it with your heart or not but manav did give it to shravni in front of everyone.