finally naksh spoke their hearts out

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
(Roku will be updating the episode)

naitik & akshara spoke their hearts out, not to each other but at least they told us what they r going through.....for the first time i saw Naitik talking to Rajshekhar 😃 but Naitik was quiet and Rajshekhar kept on blabbering ! the message is loud and clear ! nandini ki fault kitni bhi ho, akshara's fault is still standing tall like a Mt Everest ..Gayitri is frustrated with the conflicting views i think and turn by turn she's repeating everybody's dialogues ! naitik's dialogues in front of daddaji, rajshekhar's dialogues in front of naitik , poor thing, her brain is more messed up than akshara's 🥱

Nandini is so manhoos for Akshara 🤢 gave naitik the cell at the wrong time 😵 aur kalo shikayat ! i wanna ask Dimri the Dhakkan to make it clear ONCE AND FOR ALL what was Akshara's "majboori" & "haalat" which forced her to do all this ! i liked it though when she said that it's not her zid but her vishwas that naitik will come bec. he loves her..yippie !

Rajshri is also right at her place....i said na she's crying so much on her bidai and when akshara will come back she'll not be welcomed ! lemme tell u one thing guys, a girl can never have that same position in her parents house after she gets married ! it's only till her parents are there, that she feels the attachment, otherwise she will start feeling the difference when she go back to her maayka...akshara must have felt hurt but this is just the beginning.....

varsha and shaurya the 2 jokers who're appointed to entertain akshara 🤢 , their movie plan failed miserably ! when akshara ignored naitik in the restaurant, we applauded her..ab when he ignored her , main kya kahoon 😳 first he needs an answer to this question WHY akshara hid it frm him...and he's also frustrated ke she doesn't understand him 😃 dialogues bhi same bolne hai dono ne 😳

precap is confusing..gayitri is blinded in her son's love & she knows his happiness lies in Akshara & till the time she's back, naitik babu ko chain nahi milna..so peace talks r on ! 🥳

BTW saw a new promo today..daddaji telling naitik nobody will go to Maheshwari house..then they say "par akshara ko hai vishwas..."Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
n yeh vishwaas kab poora hoga????? yaar i just cant understand Gayatri.........😕 😕...........
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
there was something about that car scene that really touched my heart...dont know if I felt sad or happy to see their reaction...and I'm glad he drove away...they need some more time to resolve this in their hearts before they talk...Naitik is still angry and his anger has to subside a little more before his love emerges again...   and as of Nandini...I wish she just elopes with Mohit!!!!! far far away from Naksh's life!!!!!
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

n yeh vishwaas kab poora hoga????? yaar i just cant understand Gayatri.........😕 😕...........

ur right dear..you don't understand gayitri.. 😃
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tafseer

same here... Gayatri ko kya hua??? I dint watch the episode... dont even feel like watching it..
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Naitik has started to listen to others....wohi kaafi hai 😃. I agree with you, dimri dhakkan should show what Akshara's majboori is...she said it even on the night before she left her house.

Gayatri is one girgit....god knows how she changes colour so soon 😕.

I am quite sure of one thing...Naksh will talk to each other very soon   
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

there was something about that car scene that really touched my heart...dont know if I felt sad or happy to see their reaction...and I'm glad he drove away...they need some more time to resolve this in their hearts before they talk...Naitik is still angry and his anger has to subside a little more before his love emerges again...

and as of Nandini...I wish she just elopes with Mohit!!!!! far far away from Naksh's life!!!!!

I liked tht scene but i think naitik ignoring her was normal, after hearing taaza taaza shikayat frm her.. 😃

but i dun think he'll ever get a solution to his problem..he's thinking why did akshara hide this frm her..ab ye sab kaun samjayega yaar? when till today i cud not understand !
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

ur right dear..you don't understand gayitri.. 😃

yaar sach....sometimes she is harsh n maha bad........n sometimes she is so good........now 2moro what will lead Gayatri saying that i dont know......but lagta hai Naitik's heart will melt...... 😃 😃

they must understand each other........ek dusre ke liye feelings honi chahiye.......seriosuly ask that Nandini to elope with Moheeet.so that kuch shaanti ho naksh ke life mein.......
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nishitah512

Naitik has started to listen to others....wohi kaafi hai 😃. I agree with you, dimri dhakkan should show what Akshara's majboori is...she said it even on the night before she left her house.

Gayatri is one girgit....god knows how she changes colour so soon 😕.

I am quite sure of one thing...Naksh will talk to each other very soon   

very soon??? 😕 😕 Nani the no no is coming... they wont talk unless this nani gets out of maheshwari mansion
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=_charu
Rajshri is also right at her place....i said na she's crying so much on her bidai and when akshara will come back she'll not be welcomed ! lemme tell u one thing guys, a girl can never have that same position in her parents house after she gets married ! it's only till her parents are there, that she feels the attachment, otherwise she will start feeling the difference when she go back to her maayka...akshara must have felt hurt but this is just the beginning....."[/QUOTE]   sad but the fact of every girl's life...but still Aksh's situation is much better...every 1 is supporting her in general & no evil bhabhi or anyone giving her taane about the situation...