Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I can't fathom WHY on earth Ammaji would consider an educated and liberated girl who wears skimpy outfits, as a prospective wife for Raghav. Wasn't Ammaji so threatened by Sia's wit? What makes her think Sonali would become an abla naari after marriage and keep killing her infant baby girls while serving Ammaji, clad in a dehati outfit? If anything, Sonali would be ten times as worse as Sia once she learns about the customs of Veerpur. LOL!
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@sarah1024I totally agree with u that ammaji choice of sonali is so very baffling but i realised later that ammaji sees herself in sonali and sonali is rich and will bring in money to the family as evybody knows ammaji &co bend the rules to fit their need.and sonali is a needed and desired entity and so will be treated accordingly,that is handle with care
meghaparti thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarah1024

I can't fathom WHY on earth Ammaji would consider an educated and liberated girl who wears skimpy outfits, as a prospective wife for Raghav. Wasn't Ammaji so threatened by Sia's wit? What makes her think Sonali would become an abla naari after marriage and keep killing her infant baby girls while serving Ammaji, clad in a dehati outfit? If anything, Sonali would be ten times as worse as Sia once she learns about the customs of Veerpur. LOL!

yes sonali is not aware of the atrocities done by amma....n her so called vichars about the ladies of the village.....once she discovers her real face she too will hate her like other veerpur women..hope she gives her a piece of mind about how hard hearted she is...n amma realizes what's the difference between her n her so called servant sia...who saved her from death inspite of all she did to her😃

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@sang_hari: True, Ammaji probably sees her as a means to rake in more money ... not to mention she thinks Sonali is sharp witted and very Ammaji-like.

@Megha: Yep, I think that's how the track will shape up. Sonali will prove to be a lot more trouble than Ammaji expected, hence proving to her that Sia wasn't as bad as she thought.
meghaparti thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarah1024

@sang_hari: True, Ammaji probably sees her as a means to rake in more money ... not to mention she thinks Sonali is sharp witted and very Ammaji-like.

@Megha: Yep, I think that's how the track will shape up. Sonali will prove to be a lot more trouble than Ammaji expected, hence proving to her that Sia wasn't as bad as she thought.

Yeah I feel her entry will make raghav his true n deep love for sia...n ammaji will realise that what a sweet bahu she got n what she did with her😉😆

gungun009 thumbnail
yes even i agree wd u all, i felt vvvvvvvvvvvv bad for sia but as far her acting she was marvelous in this eps.plz yaar raghav stand for her and accept her ur wife becuz she deserve it n give sonali a kick.
meghaparti thumbnail
Originally posted by: gungun009

yes even i agree wd u all, i felt vvvvvvvvvvvv bad for sia but as far her acting she was marvelous in this eps.plz yaar raghav stand for her and accept her ur wife becuz she deserve it n give sonali a kick.

yes yess agreed dear..she really potrayed her feelings well infront of raghav...n raghav too got shocked hearing that sia had started to beleive his love........no wonder he was in tears to see sia so hurt because of sonali's presence😳😭