Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
hey everyone how r u allllllllll

who has the link to kat's performanceeee at the stardust awards??
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Katrina Kaif will be seen in bikini for Dostana sequel

Katrina Kaif will be seen in a refreshing avatar in the Dostana sequel. It is learnt that she will don a bikini in the film. She does so after a long gap.

As a newcomer on screen, the actress was seen in a bikini in her 2003 film Boom but after success came her way, she shied away from wearing swimwear for her later films.

Upping the dare quotient But if the price to be in a Dharma Production film is to wear a bikini, Kat is happy to do it. The film goes on floors in coming months. While Priyanka Chopra wore a sizzling gold swimsuit for the original, Kat will be seen in daring pieces of beachwear for two scenes. A source reveals that the ensembles are part of the script and mandatory.

Sources reveal that Manish Malhotra will be designing the beachwear for Katrina keeping in mind her comfort level. Even though the sketches arent on the drawing table yet, there have been discussions on what styles and shades will suit Kat best. The source adds, " Dostana 2 plans to take the fun quotient to another level and also have lots of sex appeal. Katrina has one of the best bodies in the industry and having her sport beach wear will be a huge attraction for the film." Apart from wearing hot ensembles, Katrina will also sport an extremely sexy look for the film. " She hasnt sported the sexy look for a while. In Dostana 2, she will be seen in clothes that make her look more sexy than cute." Both Manish Malhotra and Tarun Mansukhani were unavailable for comment.

http://www.radiosargam.com/films/archives/57912/katrina-kaif-will-be-seen-in-bikini-for-dostana-sequel.html
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
congo on new FC guys...

-Sky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new FC

helloo abida missed u so much dear.. where u been sweety?

dear it have not been aired yet i think not this sunday but next sunday i think it will be aired me so excited but star screen awards 2010 will be aired this sunday cant wait for Kats performance....

love your avi's abida they stunning and thank u for the article dear....

unknowndesires. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok i finally managed to watch LKD! gonna go watch it agin soon! why cnt they show the next part now! awww she waz so cute, the way she answered! She tackled all of Kjos answers perfectley! :)

I know Neeluu why cant they show the next episode now i cant wait for it me so excited and i totally agree Kat really did and Karan was so borng with some of his quetsiona bout her personal life he have been asking her this for so long time wish he asked her about her up coming movies hope he does that in the next episode so excited...

neeluuu Kabir is on twitter please follow him and keep tweeting him that we want john and katrina in his next :)
unknowndesires. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
is he! ok will do! :)

I know i hope he ask about her films1 i wanna know who her biggest fan is lol! is it that guy in the pic we saw before? cnt be they cnt show already!
great dear see my wall u will see his name there me and zoru etc.. have been keeping tweeting him lol about NY and that we want john and katrina in his next he is sooo cute and sweet u know what he said to my first:

thanks and u look like katrina (i have kats pic in my profil he is so cute he thinks u only can have your own pic as profil pic haha)

i know dear i hope karan asks her :) dear that pic we got is that boy one of those 3? i dont think so...

which one u want to win? i like all of them in their own ways lol and the one who couldnt get the task to work maybe can win thats how shows is the one u never expect to win wins and u get to see that the person is actually to good lol
Neeluuu did u see Farah's interview about tees maar khan if not then a must watch TMK is sounding soo interesting she said she did cast kat because of her comic timing so proud of Kat that she gets all the praise she deserves because her comic timing in APKGK is just fantastic...