Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: krupur1103

Awww love you Maza!πŸ€—

yeah i believe that in the past few days, someone from the show has been visiting the forum and noticed that we all are not in approval of Jodis being separated and so they might have come up with this instead!

And I like it more than Prida being separated or savni or varni!

I don't want them to be separated!

just hoping for the best!

afterall it's just a show! lol

P.S. if you have CW, then watch Life Unexpected!...it is an awesome new show with a new concept!

love you back krupsie!! πŸ€—...lol yea its just a show..

nopes i don't get CW.the online CW thing also wont work outside US....life unexpected huh... il try searching online on sumother site to watch it...is your siggy form that show?..nice pic...that guy on the right seems familiar..he looks like chace crawford..
Edited by maziya.ibrahim - 14 years ago
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh.....why won't it work outside of US?

darn!

well look for it on YT!

about my Siggie Pic...that's from VAMIRE DIARIES! the guy with scraf is Ian Somhelder.....he plays Damon Salvatore.....the guy with purple T is Paul Wellesley and he plays Stefan Salvatore......and the girl is Nina Dobrev ..she plays Elena Gilbert

Damon and Stefan are Vampires....

it comes on CW too! watch it on YT!

EDIT---

the blonde girl in yellow is Lux.....the guy with leather jacket is her dad Blaze.....the lady beside her is her mom Cate....the other guy is Ryan...Cate's fiance.

Cate had a baby when she was in high school.....but she gave the baby up for adoption to the social services but apparently no one had adopted Lux and she was in foster care.
then one fine day lux shows up at Blaze's to ask for his sign for her emancipation and be an independent minor.......that's when Blaze comes to know he has a daughter!..a 15 year old daughter!

the rest of the story is on the cw site or on wiki.....

Gosh! why don't Indian telly have such shows with different concepts! why do all shows have to merge up with the same exact "gharelu" storylines!

I can totally imagine GK playing Blaze's character! GK could so play it out really awesomely!
and CS would be perfect for Cate--a perfectionist!

OMG! I wish .....lol

check out the videos on YT and tell me that GauCha could so play Blaze and Cate! lol
plus Cate and blaze's characters are their age as well! barely 30! so are GauCha!

o well.......i guess that's why I have good ol' American telly.......heheheeh

Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for the late reply Krupz!! Agree with u!! Wonderful post! But I want the Saxenas & Gujrals to be 1 big family

Arya311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_Rads

Sorry for the late reply Krupz!! Agree with u!! Wonderful post! But I want the Saxenas & Gujrals to be 1 big family

aww Radsy!
no problemo!

yeah They will be one happy family!

but families do go through rough times, right?
sonika.d thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
krups loved ur optimism.i totally agree wid u on dis.before i was afraid dat pri blame damz on dis.but thank god he will support her dis was just enough 4 me.who cares about d storyline when prida r together.whatever dey show i'm not against dem bt i want prida 2 b together.n coming 2 brother's  tiff there r misunderstandings btw prisam 4m d beginning bt d love n respect bonded dem together.sam being d emotional will first blame damz bt later he will understand.dis tiff btw dem will b next step in their relationship d bonds will get stronger btw dem after dis.
varni playing cupid is fun 2 watch.rosh coming wid her fab ideas is worth watching.i want damz consoling pri scenes.we haven't any scene where pri brokes infront of damz n damz consoling him n wiping his tears like pri did 2 her n telling him dat she will b dere 4 him foreever.
what about PTC now.they only came 2 see veggie na now veggie is gone so shall we send dem wid her burning dem alive in her funeral.

sorry 4 my rambling in ur post.i don't know if it make any sense.want 2 share something wid u n sorry 4 late commenting 
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Krupsieee ,, i think i might starting the show

btw ur line
not all siblings are always "Ji bhiaya" are theyπŸ˜†

I'm the best xample on earth for disobeying my "bhaiya" i call him by his name to prove we are equal 🀣 nvm abt the ages 🀣

karan would look hottttttttttt ... right πŸ˜‰
Arya311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonika.d

krups loved ur optimism.i totally agree wid u on dis.before i was afraid dat pri blame damz on dis.but thank god he will support her dis was just enough 4 me.who cares about d storyline when prida r together.whatever dey show i'm not against dem bt i want prida 2 b together.n coming 2 brother's  tiff there r misunderstandings btw prisam 4m d beginning bt d love n respect bonded dem together.sam being d emotional will first blame damz bt later he will understand.dis tiff btw dem will b next step in their relationship d bonds will get stronger btw dem after dis.

varni playing cupid is fun 2 watch.rosh coming wid her fab ideas is worth watching.i want damz consoling pri scenes.we haven't any scene where pri brokes infront of damz n damz consoling him n wiping his tears like pri did 2 her n telling him dat she will b dere 4 him foreever.
what about PTC now.they only came 2 see veggie na now veggie is gone so shall we send dem wid her burning dem alive in her funeral.

sorry 4 my rambling in ur post.i don't know if it make any sense.want 2 share something wid u n sorry 4 late commenting 

Wow Sonika...exactly! that's what I'm hoping for!

And don't call it rambling...it is anything but that!

Thanks for the wonderful reply!

lets see what they have in store for us starting monday!πŸ˜‰
Arya311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmbyCious

Krupsieee ,, i think i might starting the show

btw ur line
not all siblings are always "Ji bhiaya" are theyπŸ˜†

I'm the best xample on earth for disobeying my "bhaiya" i call him by his name to prove we are equal 🀣 nvm abt the ages 🀣

karan would look hottttttttttt ... right πŸ˜‰

lol amby! yeah start watching the show again....c'mon we'll have fun making fun of the situations and stuff...wasn't it fun doing so earlier!?!
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† 
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Baby baby I have come back from the dead...

Krupsie.................πŸ€—

This was the bestest..*to quote you * post ever...

the sunshine and optimism you exuded..has spilled over here..

and I Leave you with this..

again...PriDa is electric..live wire....awesome...don't think  I am quitting just yet...
WOW YAAR......AWESOME ANALYSIS.................

now i m reaalky feeling much better