Agar Tum Miljao..(RN) Part.8 || Aug.29.11 || - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sharmi06

Both parts are good.... nice update.loved it.it's very good.continue rn version pls.

Thanks and luv the pic/siggy :)

Part 3

"Rajveerdddddd Pleaassseeeee" She said with a pout. She had been trying to get him to celebrate his birthday. It was his 19th birthday and a 19th birthday comes once in a life time.

"Simi I am all in for celebrating but not drinking and smoking" He refused once again.

"Whyy its not like you are to young"

"No because i dont want to."

Its not like Rajveer had never tried smoking or drinking it was just at he felt stupid when he tried it. The smoke made him cough like no tomorrow and just a little alcohol made him lose his senses. And to top it off his little sister who caught him gave him a lecture and threaten to snitch next time.

"Fine listen to me Rajveer you can see this stupid relationship go down the drain yourself if you don't show up tonight." And she left in a huff.

Rajveer didn't know what to feel. This is what Simi did every time she didn't get it her way. "She needs to understand that things don't always go her way" Thought Rajveer but he knew he was going to end up going to the party.

"Eyyy Rajveer you cammeee" Ronit yelled and Simi looked back.

"I knew you would show up hun" She walked more like wobbled her way to him and gave him a quick kiss on the lip.

"How could I not?" He said trying not to feel discusted by her.

She looked like she was going to pass out and smelled like smoke. Looked like she over did her self like usaul.

"Buddy take one and parrrtyyyyy" Ronit said offering a beer and than going back to his girlfriend. "By the way she is all ready for you if you want her tonight" He winked at him before going.

Once again discusted at Ronit and Simi for having such friends. But he knew he couldn't change it. He loved her and thats all that mattered to him anyway. He just wanted this day to end and go back to his friends and masti again.

"Babaayy" Her high pitched was broke his thoughts.

She leaned closer to him and let her lips touch his. She kissed him hard and demanded him to open his mouth.

He opened his eyes remembering her touch. He remembered that he hadn't slept with her that day. He could have but didn't it just didn't feel right.

He looked out the window, to the temple feeling restless and wondering when Arti will come back.

Rajveer heard yelling and screaming. He stepped out of his car to see what had happened.

He made his way through the crowd and saw a middle aged lady on the ground and a pool of blood around her. He looked at her head which was still pouring out blood.

Stupid people cant call an Ambulance He thought annoyed.

He did the smart thing and called an ambulance and patiently waited until it showed up.

15 Minutes passed and Arti was by his side by this time. 15 went to 20 not he had started to worry and get angry.

Arti saw his expression. "Rajveer hum car leke inhe Hospital le jate hain" She suggested.

"Hmm" Thats all he said. He picked the lady up and took her to his car. Arti sat beside the lady.

Arti watched Rajveer who was driving as fast as he could and yelling out side to his window to tell people to move. She smiled. She knew her son was a harsh and mean but that was just his shell to protect him self. Inside he was a person who still cared. She knew she could bring out the caring person but how...

They rushed the lady in the emergency room while Arti and Rajveer waited outside.

Ring! Ring! The phone rang

"Naina beta!!!! Phone utha na" Yash yelled.

"Hello?"......."What!?"

"Neelama Alluwalia  please" Naina asked and the lady pointed to a direction.

"Down the hall to 3 doors to the left room 45- " And thats it they didn't let the lady complete. Naina and Yash ran down the room.

Yash saw a lady and a young man sitting and guessed that they were the ones who brought her here.

"Is she... okay?" He asked her scared of the answer.

"They are working on her. The doctors said the wound it deep but she will be fine"

Naina and Yash thanked god right away.

"App?" Naina asked the man and Lady for thier names

"Mein Arti Shekhwat and yeh mera beta Rajveer" Arti replied

"Thank you soo much you dont know what you have done for us by bringing her here" Yash thanked the her sincerely.

Rajveer stared at thier faces. The girl was worried like H**l and the father could stop thanking Arti. His eyes went back to the girl's face. He smiled, she was so worried for her. She is one lucky woman. He looked at her pacing up and down the hallway and went into his thoughts.

Arti saw her son staring at the girl she looked about Sameera's age? She guessed. She was definatly pretty. The eyeliner made her big eyes stand out. She wondered....Could I? I mean she looks like a nice girl , well mannered and caring. Maybe she can change Rajveer.

Arti thought about it and she would ask them later maybe after a few days getting to know them. She would bring Rajveer to visit the lady and with that excuse she could have a few more meetings with thier family and get to know them.

The doctors came out and asked for Neelama's family.

"Right here" Yash said. "I am her husband"

"Oh I am Dr. Singh, please follow me" The doctor said and them him to his office after shaking hands.

Naina became aware of her surroundings and realized that her father or her hadn't introduced themselves.

"Hi Ms.Shekhwat mein Naina Alluwalia  or woh mere papa Yash Alluwalia "

"Hello beta" She looked into Rajveer's direction waiting for him to introduce him self but he didn't look intrested. She gave him a nudge.

"Hi, I am Rajveer" He said and went back into his own world

"Hi" Naina replied shyly.

She definately did notice Rajveer's looks Arti smiled and looked back to Rajveer and frowned at his unintrested look. Looks like its up to me She sighed. 

Heyy guyss, soo i hope u guys remember me i mean it has been about 2 months :$

Sorryyy about the huge delay i have just been really busy and my marks have been falling so i thought i'd take a break sorry again.

I will cont. soon when i can.
Btw stupid me commented on some of the comments twice sorry abt that :P

And one more thing there was some confusion in the last part that even i got confused so Arti is Raj's mom and Neelama is Naina......Yash is Naina dad  sorry about that

Comment :P please and thank u 

Star⭐️

Edited by starasdf - 13 years ago
awesome update. too good.
finally raj and niana met.
continue soon .
hi star !!

nice update !! 😊

but i am so annoyed wid you....why do you take sooooooooooo long to update ??!!!

The update was nice wid both naina and Raj noticing each other...

waiting to see what Arti will be doing next !😊
Update was very good
Raj and his mom take nain's mom to the hospital and see to it that she is treated properly.😊
Naina and her father arrive at the hospital worried Neelama.😲 They both thank Raj and Aarti for all their help.
Arti notices the way Raj is looking at Naina and decides that she is girl for his son.😊😉
please continue soon
thanks for the PM
Edited by dazzling_glory - 13 years ago
N ice part Star...So Rajveer's mom is going to play cupid now....not bad...!!!!

Pls concentrate on your studies but dont forget to update ur fics....and also pls send me a PM next time you update...!!!!

good part so finaaly raj n met

plz is bar jaldi se up karna yaar

Hi Dear

How r u??

Sorry for replying so late but I was really busy..

Update was gud?

Raj is so disgusted with Simi..Wat kind of a girl she is ??? Always trying to kiss Raj..Poor he!!

Artiji was smiling to see her son helping a woman like dis?He is indeed very sweet..

Thank God Naina's mom was fine n it was all because of Raj..

Naina n her father were worried so much..Raj atleast noticed Naina n his mother saw dis..She wished dat Raj cud marry Naina..she was gud looking as well..

Naina was  liitle bit shy to introduce herself to Raj..He has this effect on girls..he he

Continue soon

Bye

Edited by suhana_dixit - 13 years ago
Hey guys thank u all who commented and pressed the like button (:
I am gonna update..rite now

Star⭐️