fantastic
loved the update
very well written
great going
plz continue soon
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Nice part
Naina is waiting for her price charming. Her innocence is her best quality. She is simple and pure at heart.
Huda aur naina kitna ladte hai...lagta unki dosti ka 'trade mark' hai.
Raj's family is very sweet. They all corner him in order to convince him to get married. He cannot refuse them as he loves his family.

A writer should always have the freedom to write, but i just wanted to tell you we would all like to read a RN fic which is not related to KMA. Your story is beautiful and I can easily imagine RN in these roles. So please reconsider once...the final choice is yous. Hope you will change oyur mind.
looking forward to reading more
Edited by dazzling_glory - 14 years ago
starasdf thumbnail

Part 2

Simi... Oh how pretty she was, but as much as she had looks she was rude. One of the popular girls who made her self popular by putting others down.      Rajveer also being upo thier, he also showed of that he had money, ofcouse he had never hurt some one intentionly.     Both had known each other since they were at the mere age of 5. Now if you have been with some one for that long, 15 years it becomes hard for someone to see the bad sides of a person. And the same happened with Rajveer.     At age 5 they met in Kindergarden and intanstly clicked. At age 7, Simi because Rajveer's girlfried offcouse as little kids they really diddnt know what girlfirend-boyfriend was. At age 14 they developed physical atrraction towards each other, age of 16 they became a couple and the age of 20 they broke up.     That was thier timeline and thats it, for Simi everything went back to normal but Rajveer Shekhawat tries to deny the fact that he is still heartbroken.     ***   "Naina....NAINAAAA!!!!" Huda yelled at the top of his lungs.     "What????" She came out of her thoughts and looked at Huda.   "Chalo na mere saath please" He asked her or more like beg for the 50th time in the last hour.      "NaHII" She gave him a stern answer     "Parr Kyun"     "Kunki, its your fault you forgot about the party, your fault you never found a date..." And she went on and on about how it was his fault. "Aur"      "Pata hai , pata hai, its all my fault. Please yaar chalna mere saath"     "Nahi" Came another stern reply.     "Okay i guess I am not going to the party. After all what can i do? I forgot to find a date yes my fault but this is where friends come in dont they. A freind in need is a friends indeed is what they say...but not in my luck..." Huda started his emotinal saga.      "Chup! I am comming okay" she sighed and finally agreed     ***    It was a buzy day at Shekhawat's office.     "Sir, aaj meri beti ka janaam din hai"     "Toh, mein kya karu?" Raj spoke to his employee without looking up form his files.   "Kya muhje chooti milagi addhe (half) din?" He slowly and carefully. Why? Because he was talking to his boss Rajveer Shekhawat and he was trying not to lose his job but his daughter's birthday was important too, she was turning 1.     "Nahi" He said with no emotion.     "Par sir please, meri beti ka phela birthday hai" He asked once more hoping he would get the answer he was looking for.     "Nahi kaha na" Irritaiton clearly visible in his voice     "Sir.." He couldnt complete his sentence because he was intrupted.   'Who is going to do your work?? Me?????" He waited for a reponse but he got none. "If its your daughters birthday on a work day is it my fault? "You can tell that he was trying to keep in control. "GO!"   Without saying a word the employe left   "Gussa toh jasse nak pe chada rehta hai" The employe muttered.     He went back to his files only to be intrupted again.   "Rajveer" He looked up to see his mom, Arti     "Yes mom?"      "Chalo Mandir"     "Mom, please i dont want to go. I went just last week"     "Raj, mein ne pucha nahi bola. Now lets go"      "Uff" Said a defeated Rajveer as he got up.      ***   "Mama app kaha ja rahi ho??" She asked her mom who was ready to leave.     "Mandir beta" She replied and went to Naina and put her hand on Naina's head and than ran her fingers through her hair.     "Mein bhi chalti hoon" Naina wanted to go aswell she hadnt visited the mandir since last week.     "Naina beta kal chalijana, I need your help right now" Interverned Yash, Naina's Father     ***      Neelama came out the temple in her thoughts. She had came here to pray for Naina. Naina was 22, an ideal age to get married. She just hope Naina finds a good person who will love her.     Neelama was aware of Naina's dreams and prayed that her dreams do come true. She would be broken if her only child wasnt happy.     Her thoughts were broken when she heard a car beep.  
She turned and saw a car comming straight at her. He tried to move but too late, the car hit her and went.   She fell on the gound with blood all over her head. She had hit a rock on the ground hard. The edge of the rock had periced into her skin.   A crowd geathered aound her. __________________________________________________________________________________   Okay so i thought a lot about it and i am gonna continue this version because i thought you guys were right. But i pm 12 people and i ask for atleast 8 comments each update to cont. because it will let me know that you guys are still intrested. I think thats fair right. If you are unable to comment atleast press the like button.     I am unable to reply to commets for the last update but Thank You guys and Thanks for using the like button :)     Comment and Critize guys
*** Guys there was a bit of name mix up but its fixed :)                                                                                                                Star⭐️
Edited by starasdf - 14 years ago
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hiiii

The update was superb

liked the conversation between huda and naina

raj is quite rude to his employess

but we know the reason for it

but who hit naina's mom, hope she get well soon

I am happy that u have decided to continue for RN

Please continue soon

luv Preet

Edited by preet09 - 14 years ago
-serenity- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hiiiii
Nice update  πŸ‘   πŸ‘  πŸ‘
huda n nainas scene is nice...rajs  employees bahut darthe hain usse....us bechara employer kitna try kiya leave ke liye but raj ko manna nahin paya
kaun hain wo naina ki mom ko car se  hit kiya....hope she get well soon
waiting for the next part eagerly
plz continue soon

Edited by princessyogitha - 14 years ago
ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hii dear...

Nice start... The first and second part were beautiful... please continue b/c as Esha and Yogitha said we can imagine RN in any role... So dont stop the fic. And please pm me when you continue next.
Revolutionbreez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi !!

nice update!

Naina's mom is hit????

is it Raj???

continue soon...
sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice part
interesting
but yeh Rajveer,gosh iss main kuch emotion hai yaa nahin?????
so rude.
very well written
too good
great going
plz continue soon

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

superb update.loved it. too good.

loved the dialouge between huda and naina.
are naina ko ma kisne hit kia car se?
continue soon dear.
thanks for  the pm dear.
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Nice part Huda and naina are very good friends. the scene between them was very nice. Raj was very rude with his employee. His employees will respect him more if he understands him So both Naina and Raj are on their way to the temple. But who is the one who hurts Naina's mom. please continue soon