Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Crimson_Sky

Maybe it was both. Sadhna wants them happy ...

And ya ... its not just Devar Bhaabi. I think we do injustice to give it that formal name. Its more about two friends who understand and rely on each other alot. Its about two allys, two aides, to consultants ... two best friends!

Haaan Yaarrrr.... Best friends indeed! I remember him saying to Ragini b4 their marriage that "Sadhana babhi meri guide hai aur best friend bhi"Edited by snowhitepinkzz - 14 years ago
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nepkanchhi

Just to add a bit about today's epi...

Today What Mallika said about Sadhna "isko kisine badi chot di hai aur usi chot ko yeh apna takat bana rahi hai ( something like that). She was darn right!!!!  Her judgement  about Sadhna was impressive.

I like Mallika's character...she has a good judgment of people.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nepkanchhi

Just to add a bit about today's epi...

Today What Mallika said about Sadhna "isko kisine badi chot di hai aur usi chot ko yeh apna takat bana rahi hai ( something like that). She was darn right!!!!  Her judgement  about Sadhna was impressive.

Dialogue of the day..remember be a rising sun...
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anu--

I like Mallika's character...she has a good judgment of people.

what I liked most till now in Mallika's character is..she herself came to see Mamaji, thats means she has humaity in her...if she was not good at heart, she would have sent a staff with some flowers and money..but she herself came down... what I didn;t like "her throwing the file at Sadhna"..Sadhna is not important here,...but there are certain  norms which people should follow everywhere... this is what makes a human being different from an animal...
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

She is a good businesswoman ... she knows her employees well, and can judge them. 😊

thats important when you are leading something... the first impression and the ability to judge a person..that is a key to success...or else land up being surrounded by bad people and negative vices start growing unknowingly in a person even without his/her notice...
Sweet-Violet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

what I liked most till now in Mallika's character is..she herself came to see Mamaji, thats means she has humaity in her...if she was not good at heart, she would have sent a staff with some flowers and money..but she herself came down... what I didn;t like "her throwing the file at Sadhna"..Sadhna is not important here,...but there are certain  norms which people should follow everywhere... this is what makes a human being different from an animal...

She is Mallika ....not Sadhana....even Alekh threw files at Mallika when he had gone to meet her first time. Mallika is pampered, rich, short-tempered, strong and independent girl but hopefully not selfish or mean.
Edited by --Anu-- - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Thats her attitude. This is another reason why she is different from Sadhna.

There was another place in the episode where Alekh remembers how Sadhna used to tell him that she doesnt understand anything about official work, and can probably never be like Vasu in the office.

Do you know that Mamiji is falling ill? ... her head is spinning. And Veenu is pressurizing her in that condition for keeping the house GIRVI.

I think soon Veenu will move out...and Mamiji will fall very ill. In this time, Sadhna will serve her, and take care of her. Buy medicines for her....and cure her.

Will Kaushi realise after this?....I dont know....somehow I feel no.
Edited by Crimson_Sky - 14 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anu--

She is Mallika ....not Sadhana....even Alekh threw files at Mallika when he had gone to meet her first time. Mallika is pampered, rich, short-tempered, strong and independent girl but hopefully not selfish or mean.

I want Sadhna to imbibe her strong and independent nature, without losing her own loving and caring nature... Edited by Omshanti1111 - 14 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Thats her attitude. This is another reason why she is different from Sadhna.

There was another place in the episode where Alekh remembers how Sadhna used to tell him that she doesnt understand anything about official work, and can probably never be like Vasu in the office.

Do you know that Mamiji is falling ill? ... her head is spinning. And Veenu is pressurizing her in that condition for keeping the house GIRVI.

I think soon Veenu will move out...and Mamiji will fall very ill. In this time, Sadhna will serve her, and take care of her. Buy medicines for her....and cure her.

Will Kaushi realise after this?....I dont know....somehow I feel no.

People like Kaushi only realises temporarily... after that everything will be "back to pavilion...same complexion complex"..their personalities are weak and insecure...
Sweet-Violet thumbnail

Alekh should take courtesy lessons from his driver.