topsyturvy23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hey thanks for the pm
loved the update
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

OMG again ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH i just read the 2nd part man.

AAISMA y didn't u start an FF before!!!??????????

Im seriously going crazzzy abt it. I will give one more comment after i've read the 3rd part.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HAHA wht an ending of the 3rd part, and AWWWWWWWWWWW in the flashback Shilpa and Suku had such grt relationship, i hope evrything will be solved.  
Loving the FF and I swear if u stop writing this FF EVR u have no idea wht will happen to u LOL
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part 4

"Thanks", Sukirti said shyly, hiding how happy she was inside.

"You should thank me Sukku", Shilpa said interfering them. Sukirti made a face that told Shilpa "whatever". They all then went to their duties which Dr. Keerti had assigned the day before saying that it would be busy the next day. Karan and Mayank were scrubbing in for the major heart surgery. Shilpa and Sukirti were for the path lab and Drashti had the day off that day.

Flash back ends

Sukirti wasn't feeling that bad when she saw Karan and Shilpa in front of her. She had just finished remembering those times when it was only them with no misunderstandings and no mistakes. She knew what she had to do now and this made her heart feel better. It was as if her being unconscious was sort of like an epiphany and finally she had the courage to make the decision.

"Shilpa Anand to Dr. Keerti's office please", the three of them heard, from the guy that usually told all the intern's to get to her office. Shilpa left the room immediately.

"Karan", Sukirti called out a few minutes after Shilpa left. She patted the bed she was laying on and Karan came and sat next to her.

"Do you remember the red dress that I had on a couple of month ago?" she asked.

"Yes, you looked incredible", Karan complimented her, showing off his cutest smile.

"Shilpa picked that out for me", she added. Karan didn't say anything. His smile was no longer there and he started to talk.

"Listen'"

"No, you listen; Sukirti cut Karan off short and took charge.

"You know I love you and I also know that you love me, and I m extremely sorry that I haven't let you explain your self", she took Karan's hand in hers and looked the other way. For a moment there was nothing but silence in the room.

"I haven't been able sleep since the night and I keep wondering how long this'll last", Sukirti then touched Karan's cheek and moved a little closer to him.

"What do you mean by last?" Karan questioned Sukirti.

"By last I mean how long we will last. I can't hold on to this longer", she clarified him.

"Don't say that. You don't mean that", he responded.

"I do, and I'm sorry", claimed Sukirti.

Then Karan moved closer to Sukirti and his hands placing on her chin. He then brushed off her hair with the other hand. Sukirti closed her eyes and sweetly gave him a sincere smile.

Sukirti gave a gentle kiss on Karan's cheek and he knew that this was definitely the end. Karan got up from the bed and left the room. He heard Sukirti sobbing from behind and hated himself for this situation and hated him self for making Sukirti hate him. Her saying that she'll forever love him made him sad. If she hadn't loved him so much it would have been a little easier. He decided to go to the roof and be alone for some time. As he was going up the stairs he bumped into Shilpa which made his pain grew more.

"What are you doing here?" she asked in a surprise tone.

"None of your business", Karan thundered back.

"What is your problem? Why are you blaming me for everything?" Shilpa screamed annoyed by him.

"Sukirti just broke it off ' officially", he stated sitting down on the stair. She sat down next to him. In a perpetually tired voice she began, "Don't worry everything's going to be all right". Shilpa comforted Karan as much as she could. Karan was actually feeling a little better and he felt like it was the day when they were all normal and he was with his friends. Karan then realized this is exactly the thing that's keeping him away from Sukirti and let go of the hug.

"Why did Dr. Keerti call you?" Karan asked changing the subject.

"Nothing really, just some X-rays of my patient".

"Can you leave me alone for some time? And I don't think us being friends is going to work out either". Karan stood up from where he was and headed on to the roof.

Shilpa went in to have some words with Karan feeling she can influence her and make her change her mind about the break up. When she got to the floor she saw the door was closed and knocked on it for a few seconds.

"Come in", Shilpa heard Sukirti say.

With agony Shilpa pushed the door open and let herself in. Seeing her through Sukirti wondered why she was in such a bad mood.

"What the hell happened to you?" Sukirti asked rolling her eyes.

"Why did you break up with Karan?" Shilpa asked not answering Sukirti on purpose.

"I broke up wit him the day I found out about you guys, I'm sorry if he realized that now, and why does it concern you?" she asked with a simple directness.

"Karan is a great guy", Shilpa told her.

"You would know", Sukirti replied with a sigh of irritation. "Just leave me alone and I'll deal it with my self. You don't have to pretend like you care".

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pakindmuziq

HAHA wht an ending of the 3rd part, and AWWWWWWWWWWW in the flashback Shilpa and Suku had such grt relationship, i hope evrything will be solved.  

Loving the FF and I swear if u stop writing this FF EVR u have no idea wht will happen to u LOL

yeah they did .. i went aww when i wrote it lol
and trust me i won't stop =]
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pakindmuziq

OMG again ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH i just read the 2nd part man.

AAISMA y didn't u start an FF before!!!??????????

Im seriously going crazzzy abt it. I will give one more comment after i've read the 3rd part.

dont know .. actually just thought of the idea and went with it =]
basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hiii!!
such a nice parttt
=)
but im sad.. suku broke up wid him =(
cant wait to read the nxt part
thx for the pm  =)
HiNaL
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Originally posted by: basket_101

hiii!!
such a nice parttt
=)
but im sad.. suku broke up wid him =(
cant wait to read the nxt part
thx for the pm  =)
HiNaL

🤗
thanks for the comment 😳😳
music_l0ver036 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
no problemm   🤗