Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Hii guys sorry for the late update, was busy so couldnt. I am glad all of you liked this FF, i am hoping it becomes a big hit and all of your enjoy it. Well this FF is just begining so you might get a bit lost but will explain as we go along. To make sure this FF makes sense to you please read the Summary on Pg.1 because it is important you understand the idea i have for this FF. Thankyou Harsha.

Chapter 1

I walked with my jacket in my hand, my suit case rolling around the disgutsting ground. Heer - "Gross, how do you live here?" she said in a annoyed voice, tieing her jacket around her waist and putting her hair into a pony tail. I looked around the place, it was just fields, farms, creepy people and UFF dirt all around. I wanted to cry but that wouldnt send me to my destination now would it? This was one of the time where you would want to pull your hair out and scream, which i was okay without since i didnt wana create a scence in a place i didnt know.     I sat down on the log behind me waiting for something worst to happen since i was a magnet to trouble. I guess my words came out too soon as i saw a small dog, actually it could be called a puppy rushing towards me. Thats when my blood starts to rise. I got up but the dog still ran towards me, i didnt want run around but what choice did i have. The dog came and starting biting on my jeans. Heer - "Shuu, Bad dog." i tried to take it off but what could i do, my jeans were just the wrong thing i had worn. Heer - "Stop." I said pushing him away.     Prem - "Hey buddy here." someone behind me called with a whishlte. I huffed as the dog went threw my legs. Heer - "Disgusting" i said looking at my jean. I turned around as the guy turned around with the dog in his hand. Heer - "Hey!" i said annoyed, that stupid dog just ripped my jean and he walks away normally. He turned around not looking at me. He seemed like he was in his early 20's or something. He was wearing a Nike t-shirt with dark blue jeans, His hair jelled, and body fit. He finally looked at me. Prem - "Can i help you?" I looked at him in disbelife.

Heer - "Your stupid dog just ripped my jeans." He looked at my legs. Prem - "Thats too bad." Heer - "Arent you going to do something about it?" I said running my hands threw my hair. Prem - "I would, but i have a life i need to get back to." he said with a fake smile. Heer - "Are all guys around here jerks." I said softly. Prem - "Why do you do a survey." He said in a bored voice. How the hell did he hear that. Heer - "Hey i am talking to you." i said stoping him again. Prem - "Okay what do you want new jeans, new legs WHAT?" he siad rolling his eyes. Heer - "The least you could of done was aplogize god." he gave a fake smile. Prem - "To a Girl." He said looking me up and down. Heer - "What is this the 19th centuray your living in." I gave a fake smile. Prem - "Prem Juneja doesnt aplogize to GIRLS." Heer - "Well what does Prem Juneja."     Prem - "Walk away from annoying people." He said walking away. I turned around angry and sat on the log again.     From morning to afternoon and then evening. Where would i go? i didnt see any hotels or anything around. I sat still on the log looking at the stars. Guy - "Hey." he said as he walked with some girl. Girl - "Are you lost?" she said walking upto me. I got up, oww my Butt hurt. Heer - "Umm... Not really, I got stuck here and cant find a hotel around either." The girl seemed concerned. Girl - "Umm ... your welcome to stay at our place for tonight and tommoroow we can figure out somthing." I wasnt gonna stay at a strangers house NO WAY. Heer - "No its okay i'll figure something out." I said in a polite voice. Girl - "Are you sure?" Suddenly i heard a wolf in the woods and jumped a bit. The girl giggled. Mabye a stranger is better then this. Heer - "Mabye one night." the girl laughed as the held my suit case.     All 3 of us walked down the trail. Girl - "By the way i am Veera and you are?" She said sweetly. Heer - "I'm Heer Maan." i said looking at her. She smiled. Guy - "I'm Preet." he said shaking my hand as i smiled. We walked in front a huge house. It seemed different from the ones around but it was nice. The lights were on inside.     Veera opened the door with her keys as we entered the house. Veera - "Welcome." she said smiling as i smiled back. Heer - "your parents?" Veera - "Umm ... India." she said smiling as i smilied back. Veera - "Come i'll show you to the guest room." she said as i took my suit case from Preet. Both of us went upstairs. The house was huge, and beautiful. The room i was staying in for the night was really nice and big. Veera left me to my self to change and cleanup my self. I unpacked and took out my cloths and went to the bathroom.     I changed and cleaned up, packed my bag again and left the room to go downstairs as Veera called. As i was walking down the hallway, i saw some pictures of Preet,Veer, and i guess thier parents. Veera - "Preeem." I looked away from the pictures as i tried to remember the name. I was sure i heard it somewhere. Prem - "Coming." i heard from the room beside the picture wall. I shurgged and walked past the wall. As soon as i walked past the room someone came out and bumped into me. Prem - "Exuse me." he said walking by looking on his phone. Heer - "Do you not know the word sorry." i said as he turned around. Prem-Heer - "YOU."   Okay Guys thats it for Part 1. Hope you like it will update soon and if you would like to be on the PM list do PM me or comment. Looking forward to comments and thoughts of this FF.

Dont forget the Like Button.

Love Harsha

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 14 years ago
amu142 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ooh! pehli mulakat main takraar!! ofcourse, as the updates go on, it will turn into pyaar! waiting to see how this progresses!
masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
uff!! leave it to ff writers to end each part at a major cliffhanger!! aur ab aap bhi is bandwagon mein shaamil ho gayein!!!   now please tell me how long im gonna have to wait for another update di! warna i'll simply have to bombard ur inbox with pms! LOL...i haven't tried that on anyone yet...but there's always a first eh!   i love the whole takraar thing going on....and prem sounds super hot with the gelled hair!! ughhhhhhhh im gonna miss him!!!! :(   heer sounds cute too! so i'm guessing prem, veer, and preet are siblings??? what's up with heer's family??   can't wait to read more! esp. about how pyaar takes place between them!!!   lovee Samra :)   P.S....neyki aur pooch pooch! of course i'd love to be pmed! you know that very well now don't u hun!?
luvharsh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very lovely part good thing u kicked gaya3 and lalu out of this 1 let them stay in india for a while or forever lol...anyway really nice part keep it up :)
-Sky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Waiting for the next update
Nitty2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ohhh interesting... waiting to read more...
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
its a good start.

luvd it continue soon.
Olicity_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great

thnx 4 the pm

update soon

Kamal
meeshti. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hii ayysha awesome update loved their cute fights........................ waiting for the next update eagerly...... pls update soon
rida_ranbir thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Verrrrrrrry nice!
Do update soOoN! =)