Posted: 14 years ago
Hii Ayysha!
Omg thats Sounds soo Kool!
Caant wait to reaad the updates!!
congoo on  your FF!
cuteangelgirl95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

awesome loved it do continue jst an awesome concept loved it do continue asap thankx for the pm

Jasmine457 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent concept!I think this FF will rock and will be very sucessful!
-Nadaan- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting yar
update soon
rida_ranbir thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Verrry nicE! do update soOooN! =)
asyasahil928 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey ayysha
amazing start...looks very interesting...👏 cant wait to read more...do add me to your PM list...😊

love
Afreen
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome............ thanks 4 the pm
update soon
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: masin

mine!

*edited**

OMGSH!!!! i'm actually first! like the first ever person to reply to ur new ff! the first ever.....in this soon to be huuggeee thread!!!!! 😲😃 LOL..as u can tell i'm definitely on cloud nine! LOL
😆😆 Aww Thankyou Baby 😳 Glad you like it, and hope it becomes a huge hit 😃. Anyways get down from cloud nine i am lookng forward to your comments on my FF's 😆

well once again darling..beautiful ff! man....where does this creativity come from di?? i dunno..like 15 existing premeer ffs and now one more in the making..i likee itt!! 😆

Well, soo many people ask me this questions yaar, i actually dont know my self 😆. But you know do update them all 😃, not too fast but still do naa 😳

okay..on a more serious note....i'm really excited to read about this! especially how this rohan idiot gets his rear end dumped! and i also wanna read about premeer getting on each other's bad side! LOL.....i love reading their nok-jhoks in all ur ffs! and...hmm.....o im also looking forward to prem of course! 😳 and......i have a feeling there's more to heer's story than just this annoying rohan! and i think/hope that prem has a past too...like....altho he's so fun-loving and joyful...he has some sort of past..good or bad! 😕 okay...i think i went completely BT on you there so i'll stop right now!

Dont Dont Dont worry baby all is comming andd yes writing their Kocnk Kncock jokes is the best, i actually smile reading them 😆, its fun 😃.

please keep me postedd
and thankss for starting another fab ff!!! i'm sure u'll do justive to premeer and keep their love alive.....altho i doubt this show is gonna end so soon....i know tht we the fans have loaddzzzzz of power so im sure and i hope that our fights don't go to waste! LOL....for some reason i'm alway very optimistic about kis desh! 😛
Ya i know 😳 I dont want it to end yaar 😭 but we'll see 😃. And dont worry loads of romance coming up baby 😃

anyway....i'll get going now
exams next week!!!! so i'm sorry if i become a silent reader for a while!
lovee u looooaaadzzzzzzzzz
Samra 🤗

Aww okay 🤗 Same yaar exams next week to so might not update 😆. Anyways thankyou for the comment baby 😳

P.S. how did your birthday go hun??? and im sure u noticed that i called you di! LOL....i think there was a slight confusion in our ages...im turning 16 in march...so wen i got yaz di's pm fr ur bday i msg..i was like whhhhhhaaaaattttttt!!!!!!!! so i guess its time for role reversal..lol.....say hello to ur lil sis now di 😃😆
Aww yaa i noticed that 😆, well it will be fun seeing a role change naa 😆. Have fun playing the baby 😆. Not so hard all you have to do is wine 😆😆
Anywys Love you baby and thankyou for the awsome b-day wish and all of the wishes LovE You baby 😳

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Sky-

Awesome

Loved it
Do Update as soon as possible

Thankyou Dear Will update soon 😳