Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HC_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

when i said KSg deewanis i meant it! - meaning diehard fans of ksg who cannot accept the change or a different actor as Armaan. ( i respect their feeling but all i saying is i don't want Kwahi to feel bad abt wht is being said by them😳)

I didn't say anything on AR fans!

cheers
Kai

Thats exactly wat im trying to say..its not that we  "ksg deewanis who cannot accept another armaan" r dieing to see armaan bck..and r forcing them to bring ksg bck by hook or crook
we just dont want them to ruin our fav jodi and hence the frustration😊
and yes he would not feel bad cos its the character whom we arent liking atm.😊And im sure he knows wat impact those two characters AR have on its fans😊

now seriously  i have doubts ..if the CVs want to bring back A and T plz them bring them ASAP...i don't want to keep dreaming abt S-T jodi and end up seeing S with T and R with A.

From the precaps changing to wht we actually  get to see after the weekend episode makes it clearly they shoot one day in advance, which is bad the story will rapidly change make no sense to any1.

Wht i don't want to see is Sid falling for Ridhz and rentry of Tamz and Armaan! (such twists r always interesting for creatives 🤢 hope cvs have better plans)

Kai
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
good that  he shud stay away frm ridz......................
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

now seriously  i have doubts ..if the CVs want to bring back A and T plz them bring them ASAP...i don't want to keep dreaming abt S-T jodi and end up seeing S with T and R with A.

From the precaps changing to wht we actually  get to see after the weekend episode makes it clearly they shoot one day in advance, which is bad the story will rapidly change make no sense to any1.

Wht i don't want to see is Sid falling for Ridhz and rentry of Tamz and Armaan! (such twists r always interesting for creatives 🤢 hope cvs have better plans)

Kai

Kai, I have said from day 1 - pairing or no pairing , Sid-Riddz are one of the best tracks in DMG because they were different and are different. As for creatives , they know what they are doing. Wait and watch.

P.S- Don't get into any argument with anyone. We  have a life outside IF  and such pettiness is not worth it.

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i m happy karan understands that we all love AR n would love to see them together rather then seeing sid n ridzs as pair
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

the article only explain karan view for AR fan but he is a actor has to do what cv say

so even he know that they may be planned in future not early though  

*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
cool article! you rock Wahi, love you! and i really hope what you said is true about Sid-Ridz not becoming a couple. =)
..deepu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the info dear...its a great relief for me...after listening to the news..thanks a lot..!!!
Rosh. thumbnail

Kai

agree...so the BEST option now is to decently get armaan n tamanna bak...good for sidna fans and veryy good for ar fans...it can ONLY do the cvs good coz we will start watching the show again when ksg/armaan is bak...they cant imagine the rise in trps if armaan is bak to his riddhima😳....can anyone get this simple logic into the heads of those  cvsEdited by zmot - 14 years ago
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Adorable_Anu*

cool article! you rock Wahi, love you! and i really hope what you said is true about Sid-Ridz not becoming a couple. =)

anu he clearly says that not present that but future who know but as per there track is progressing you know it well