Mayur brought tears to my eyes today(20th Jan)

Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Every1 i just hope this topic is not open before there were many touchy Mayur moments but this make a

history i was crying i dont have my control on my tears,there was soooooooooo love,understanding there

was sooo much pain still te love was shown in thier eyes hats off to Arjun Bijlani & Rati Pandey 👏  👏 

👏 👏 👏 👏  👏 👏 👏 for thier brilliant performance & it ll b a Sin if  anyone try to seperate the pair
what happens in todayz epi?

Really Yaaaaaaa they rocks over their expressions..................what can i say..............about them no words can describe their pain of sepreating..............

😭

I had tears on my eyes....................cant watch them crying.........and a part..................

😭
Edited by ArTiToTheEnd - 14 years ago
waw....lina awesome post love mayur a lot........

just love the line
"for thier brilliant performance & it ll b a Sin if anyone try to seperate the pair"

and this is DDLJ part -2 na so wait till bavuji says"jav beti mayank se jyada tumhe es duniya mai pyaar karne vala koi nahi hai jav apani jindagi jeelo"

bas i am just waiting for that moment

agree todays episode was so touchy..
i cried too..mayur wer awesome today..
I cried so so so much!
Am proud to be their fans! like WAT ACTINGGGG!

But i cant see them like this anymore! 💔
ya what did i say in my post ki hanky leke bethana superb yar
Originally posted by Bul3

what happens in todayz epi?

Mayank told to the gang that he cant marry nupur like this & he wont insult his love&his mothers values by marrrying nupur secretly then when he went to xplain Nupur, nupur said that she cant marry like this&they have to b seperate & when Mayank said that while he ws cuming he was remembering the moments of thier journey i feel sooooo bad that tears roll down from my cheeks
i was really cryin and crying and crying and crying....sa se jada main roi!
agree wid u...
i ws crying d whole tym.... it ws soooo touchy.... i ws crying lyk hell...!! 😭