Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
great great job girls reaaly good
one small request plsssssss.. no kids real or adopted and no pregnancies and no fake maraiges... all this is too non -DMG !!!!!!!
mitzification thumbnail
hai , it will take so long for them to fall in love 
honey this means u wont write on my concept booohoo
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mitzification

great great job girls reaaly good

one small request plsssssss.. no kids real or adopted and no pregnancies and no fake maraiges... all this is too non -DMG !!!!!!!

Hey no fair!!! we r not making DMGπŸ˜†....but glad u liked it!!

Ur idea......man I have a seive not a brain!! .....write it here so I don't forget!!

N that means U didn't like COL........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but i like kids....thot will give Nikki one this time!!πŸ˜‰
mitzification thumbnail
i loved COL and ur writing and AN intensity !
but guys its only indian shows that need pregnancy and adoptd kids and working with anath children , fake marraiges, ex wives too spice up a love story ..
how abt a love story thats a love story of two people , without the need of all these props... have seen these stories enough on indian films and tv... and after marraige they have nothing to show and fase out the guy and girl .. I ask you why .. there are thousand things to work for even after marraige the ego issues  the time problems, professional problems , love n support and yes jealousies .. so much can happen even after marraige in a DYNK couple .. I really wish someone wld expolore that angel
ratika89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

but guys its only indian shows that need pregnancy and adoptd kids and working with anath children , fake marraiges, ex wives too spice up a love story ..
how abt a love story thats a love story of two people , without the need of all these props... have seen these stories enough on indian films and tv... and after marraige they have nothing to show and fase out the guy and girl .. I ask you why .. there are thousand things to work for even after marraige the ego issues  the time problems, professional problems , love n support and yes jealousies .. so much can happen even after marraige in a DYNK couple .. I really wish someone wld expolore that angel

don't worry mitzi...I will take care of ur wish..personally..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hapinezz13 thumbnail

Oh Thank god!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well a LS without masala become pretty boring to read thats why the quintessential stuff is added!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....hmmmm after mrrg...gr8 thing!! r u reading Mich's FF....sorry it does have pregnancy but it deals with a few issues u mentioned!! an enjoable read....do check it out!!
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ratika89

don't worry mitzi...I will take care of ur wish..personally..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣  no bacha....but its impossible Ratika....Nikki is the bachha here!!
ratika89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hmm..yahan kyun baat kar rahe hai..??πŸ€”
mitzification thumbnail
my dear sieve here goes...
AN confess there love in rajasthan and get back home... whats the first nigh of being in love and confessed and being apart like ?
next day .. they have to face each other what are they thinking  .. do they come early next day .. walking down d coridor Abhi is just abt to see niki ..what r his thoughts... how do u aproach ur loe on the first day of u being together as a couple??
they still hide their relationship and interns bad mouth modi.. how does niki deal wid that?
what is romancing on the sly like??
arman has lost his memory .. and fancies abhi the dude .. who is soo like him .. i mean The Army wldnt hang around wid someone like Atul wld he ??
rembr the scewhere amy admires abhis tatoos .. it was soo cute..
so amy is now in luv wid abhi n interns still hate abhi .. is such a dilema and intresting situation that their leader hates them n is following , his ex enemy (just want army to love abhi .. as much as i do ahhahah)
slowly abhi n army become friends
ridzy can keep crying and audience can enjoy her breaking heart (🀒) dont like AR
ridzy .. who knows abt AN becomes abhis friends
in short
wanted ridzy to be abhis friend(cause he dsnt have ne frends)
and want arman to be in awe of modi ehhehe
also dr modi has to scold nikki for her stupidities.. as an intern .. baad main what does niki do .. to him ...????/// poor abhi
also wanna see abhimany modis gussa.. love his gussa!!!!❀️
arey bhai , itne main to main he like deti ff (phew!)

hapinezz13 thumbnail
excellent ideas Mitzi!!

a few r already gonna be a part of this FF as Rati n I also have thought of a few interesting situations for the gang and Abhi!!

U def shud write a FF....u have such nice ideas!!
Now I promise to rem this!! n as soon as we r done here....mite start on this!!