NewAbhi-Nikki&AR FF~Caught by Surprise~Part 3 pg11 - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
@ Annie...u def did catch us by surprise😆....both of us were discussing colors n siggies....thank u for ur sweet words....hoping you will enjoy the fun ride we have planned!!

@Shale.....thank u for ur wishes!! We r glad u liked the siggies....all work is Rati's....i only complained...that this doesn't look good n that wud be better....so now we have another talented siggie maker on IF....we r glad you enjoyed the first part.....hope you have fun in the next parts too!!

@Paru....thank u sweets!! hope u enjoy this FF!!

@Aisha....thank u so much for ur comments...that court part is my fav too...Abhi has always been whip smart and I cudn't help showing it here!!

@Pri....thank u.....AN have always been a pleasure so we thot why not go to the best time and rewrite it in our own wicked ways!! Hope u enjoy the ride with us!!

@Khushbi...thank u! its always a pleasure to read ur comments!! Of course all the girls will swoon over Abhi n who doesn't already.....promise!!

@Sayru.....thanks for dropping by sweety.... def kismet connection....AN aiye hamari kismat ....unhe hamne pyaar kiya...woh unko....n I hate my shayari😆....thanks for ur kind words!!

@Ditto....thank u for ur words!! we hope u will enjoy the journey!! Sorry didn't put a background but  hopefully my PM helped!!

@ Hinal thank u dear!! Sonali...thanks!!

@Tanu....thanks...glad u r liking it!!

@ Clars....nice to see u here!! hope u enjoy all the masti n fites we have planned!!

@ Leah....u weren't ....neither were we,....but an idea popped n we took the plunge!! glad u r enjoying it!! Hope ur words ring true!!
Okay, resolution to be a regular commenter 😛, no matter how pushed for time!

Firstly, great to see fanfic that goes back to the start. We really have fics of all varieties, I feel like I'm in a pick n mix candy store!

Great start Ratika and Honey, and "touchy-wouchy" - *sigh* I do miss Armaan sometimes 😆...

Very interested to see how this new love track develops.

So Thanks to all of so who liked and appreciated it....

I just wish to we will be able to stand in front of all with nice track of AN.

P.S: SIGI pe comment karna Jarori hai...
Acha mat karo..gussa kyun hote ho yaar..
😆😆Edited by ratika89 - 14 years ago
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ratika ji aur honey
wowww mannn.. you seriously did catch me by surprise...
awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
do PM me after updating the next FF...

pooja
Hi BB and Rati 🤗

Great start! 👏👏👏 And what great length... make all updates like this.. and thats an order! 😛

Wow so u started right at the beginning... or close enuf... me likes! 👍🏼

Nice to see the whole of the old gang 2gether.. especially RM! 😃

"He did help us though" Nikki says softly, her mind running at jet speed on ways to escape from her heartbreak.
Defending her other half already i see! 😉

"Well he is a pretty good dancer" Anjali says with a slight smile on her face, remembering how he had twirled her in the corridor. "
LOL.... sounds like Nikki has competition! 😆
So, she looks dreamy-eyed and says, "I would have loved to be in Ridzi's place.....those strong arms" she says stretching herself and everyone looks shocked at her.
🤣 Even though she was saying it to get him annoyed.. she was still speaking from her mind.. there is so much truth in her words! 😆 And Ridz too? 😲🤣
U should have madeMuski do the same... even Atul! 🤣

They file out of the cafe, giving dark looks to Dr. Modi, who doesn't miss a beat in returning the favor to all and sundry.
Hahaha.. of course, none of their days would be complete w/ exchanging these glances! 😆

He takes the ball lying at her feet, his back turned to the basket, throws the ball in the air and it does a perfect basket and Nikki looks at him in surprise.
Why she surprised? Does she not know that Dr Modi is multi-talented? 😆 U should make them have a BB match.. one on one! 😉

U know Nikki is right.. if he wanted he could let her go but i think subconciously, he wants 2 keep her close 2 him! 😃

you are and always will be a loser" he says heartlessly and his words pinch Nikki in the heart.
Wow... he knows how 2 treat a girl well! 😆

"rather than running away like a loser......why don't you stay back and get what you want.......why even give up without a try......who knows what you might get.....you might be surprised by who life throws in your arms" he says emphatically and turns on his heels and leaves.
Giving fabulous advice... another one of his many talents! 👍🏼

I like Shweta.. what a sweet lil girl.. hope we see more of her... 😃
U guys gonna bring in an Amit too? 😉

"Don't run.....face it.....no one will know you are scared"
Hmmm... now she is churaoing his advice! 😆 Well at least she remembered hia words! 😃

"You Know-it-all.....here I come"
Kaha? His office? Please.. bring it on! 😆 U know... eye-locks and all! 😃
Really tho.. can't wait 2 see what she gonna do! 😃

Well done! 👏

I am keen to see what happens but seeing as i know where it is going i am even more excited.. wanna see the process! 😃

BTW... why has the sig changed? I liked it!

Anyways... update soon! 😃
@ Bhavs.....nice to see u here!!...would love to see u here more often too.....thanks for ur wishes....we are working on it.....hopefully u'll enjoy the twists and turns!!

@ Pooja... we will def PM u....u will have fun here....had lots of AR too!!

@ BB......a huge, big warm hug from me n Rati.....we love u...😆...thank u for ur comments!! We will try to keep the length....right Ratika😆....so u like the drooling....it was fun...dil ki baat hai na....n BB match....of course why not....2 heroes on the court!! Thank u!!
   Part-2

Nikki gets her duties over with and gets ready to meet the gang. She decided to face her problem but her heart aches whenever she thinks of that one name which doesn't leave her thoughts but neither stays with her; " Armaan..". She leans on the wall for support and sighs, "Why Armaan….why could I have not fallen in love with someone else ……or why did you have to fall in love with" she stops her train of thought abruptly and walks towards the caf, chiding herself for thinking such thoughts.

She goes to the cafe but just can't gather the courage to face Armaan, watch him flirt with Riddhima and suffer in silence.  She stops outside and smiles; watching her friends enjoy with each other from afar and decides to leave for home without meeting them.

Standing there watching, her thoughts shift back to how Armaan was in love with someone else and not her. The familiar ache rises in her heart and she closes her eyes to at least refrain from looking at him when a cold voice interrupts her thoughts.

"Leaving Dr. Loser" checking his files, Abhimanyu casually strolls next to her and looks her straight into her eyes.  "Those glasses of his……they hide his expressions" sulks nikki and makes a face. Not wanting to talk to him, she throws an annoyed look his way and starts to walk off.

"I have to tell you something……So, you wait."  Abhimanyu orders her in a stern voice.

"My duty are over and I am done with today's work…….so if you have anything to say to me, talk to me tomorrow Dr. Modi" she replies willfully and starts to leave again.

"It's an order Dr. Nikita" he says a little loudly to her and rolling her eyes she stops, refusing to turn towards him.

"Oh Order…..of course…..that's what you are good with…..I order you to stop, I order you to move, and I order that you are fired" an irritated Nikki starts ranting. Abhimanyu covers the distance and stands in front of her and she clams up.

"Seems to be the only way you all listen……smartness and obedience are not your traits….idiocy definitely ranks higher" he replies to her rant and as she opens her mouth to reply, he lifts his hand to stall her.

"You definitely have a lot of time and energy to waste….I do not……so moving on…tomorrow you and Dr. Malik have to work together on a case in the special ward…….Mr. Kapoor has been in critical condition since last week, I am sure he is going through some serious trauma and I want you two to figure out why" he explains her duties. "I don't see much improvement in his case……also a few more cases are there which you can handle together" he instructs her and before he can conclude she jumps in.

"Why me?  Why are you making me work with him?" she asks irritated by him rubbing her situation in her face.

"Why don't you keep Riddhima with Armaan?" she questions raising her brows," She is a good doctor, better than me and they both Lo" she argues her case and tries to remind him the fact when he interrupts angrily, eyes flashing," This is a hospital…… not a place where you come for your lovey- dovey conversations…….get it?....nor am I interested in who loves who…..so keep your knowledge to yourself Dr. Nikita." He tells her off and an embarrassed Nikki colors.

"I have ordered you to be with him tomorrow and that's final….. I don't need your opinion or advice Dr. Nikita" he clears himself and walks away.

An angry Nikki bangs her head in the wall "Ouch…… that hurt" she rubs her head and throws a few vile curses Abhimanyu's way, "Sadu….idiot……I know he is doing all this to hurt me……what does he think he is…..I order you…..why god…..why did you have to send him?" she looks up beseechingly, "All he know is how to trouble all of us…….work with Armaan……I hope u get to work with a hideous monster with bad breath…..you Sadu"she curses. Thinking about working with Armaan brings tears to her eyes.

Next day, all 7 of the interns gather near the reception waiting for their duties. Dr. Keerti arrives with Dr. Modi to announce their duties and as decided, Nikki has to work along with Armaan where as Dr. Modi orders Riddhima to join him for the New Sanjeevni project.

Nikki bristles in anger at this and then suddenly it strikes to her maybe it is Abhimanyu's plan to  keep  Armaan away from Riddhima because he wanted her near him….not to make Nikki face her fears….as he was propagating it.She had seen his interest in Riddhima on many occasions.

"I know you Modi…..you sadak chaap Romeo" Nikki mumurs to herself, latching on to that idea.

Dr. Keerti also informs everyone that from now on wards Dr. Modi is going to decide their duties. A collective sigh goes up from the group.

Rahul questions her," Why so, Mam?"

She replies back in her strict tone "No questions Doctors, Dr. Modi can handle what he wants in this Hospital and no one can question him." Looking at Rahul, she asks, "Understood everyone?" and they nod, albeit unhappy.

Abhimanyu signs Riddhima to follow him in his cabin. Others walk together talking about the turn of events.

Armaan takes the lead "This idiot Modi ….. What he thinks of himself? "

Muskaan joins in him " Dr. Modi, I want you to become Dhobi…...No actually dhobbi ka Kutta…..Na ghar ka na ghat ka..Bloo.." she starts when rahul interrupts her.

"Hey Muskaan……..no abusing language……for anyone…..OK" and he proceeds for his duties . Muskaan makes a face at his reprimand, "Oye….tera best friend hai kya……..kaan khajure" she yells after him.

Meanwhile Nikki walks lost in her thoughts, "Why did he do that?"

Armaan takes her arm and she snaps out of her thoughts, he points towards the special ward "We reached Nikki."  An irritated Armaan informs her and they proceed to work.

All through her work she tries to ignore his presence around her. Her heart aches at her effort but she ignores the pain and her drumming heart and carries on her work professionally. Finally at the end of the day, not able to take anymore of his teasing, she slips into a corner and cries her pain.

After work, Armaan looks around for Nikki but unable to find her, thinks she must have left.

"Weird….she didn't even inform me…..but no problem…..let me go and meet Riddhima" he says and joins the gang in the cafeteria.

When he doesn't see Nikki there, he asks a little puzzled, "Have you see Nikki..?"

Atul replies in jest, " She was with you naa……you are so big and she so small, if she hides behind you no one can I see her."

"Ha ha….very funny" Armaan retorts. "Have you seen her?" and Atul nods a NO.

Riddhima too joins the gang and Armaan, acts furious with her, for she agreed to work with Modi. He acts as if avoiding Riddhima and starts looking for Nikki.

"Guys….have you seen Nikki?" he asks everyone and they shake their heads a No.

Irritated that he was worrying about Nikki and had refused to acknowledge her presence, Riddhima decides to pay him back.

Smiling happily, she starts, "You know Guys, Dr. Modi is such a pleasure to work with……that I cannot explain….. He is smart and knowledgeable and knows the things in depth and the best part is he does not talk more than required" he says glorifying her boss and aiming the last barb at Armaan.

Hearing Riddhima praising Modi, Armaan gets furious and bites," I wish people knew how to handle their life and work together….when to draw a line"

Nikki arrives at that moment, covering her pain with a bright smile and Armaan jumps on her,"Where were you? I was so tensed….. Was looking for you everywhere" he says a little cross.

Perplexed with his concern, she feels happy but when she looks at Riddhima staring, she understands that he is acting like this to make her jealous and she shoves him away and joins the gang.

A confused Armaan says ' What..The.." he shouts " Nikki, I asked where were you?"

Nikki replies haughtily, "None of your concern"  and points towards Riddhima, who was getting jealous. Looking at Riddhima's angry face, Armaan smiles sheepishly and quickly moves away from Nikki. The gang has fun teasing and talking and catching up.

Riddhima asks Nikki about Armaan and she smilingly says, "He was missing you,…..trying to control his anger  by working hard and yes, he is very naughty and crazy"

"What did he do now?" Riddhima asks curiously.

"That stupid….he  ate the chocolate in front of Mr. Kapoor and his daughter got angry and shouted on him…….she asked him why he ate it as it was hers…..andwithout answering he left the room" she tells her.

"What he ate her chocolate?" Why? Asks Riddhima , shocked and puzzled.

"Well he said he was angry…..and also trying that she complains to Modi….so he ate her chocolate" she laughs.

"Oh god" Riddhima rolls her eyes, "Sachhi ….you are such kids…..you should have smacked him….you n your Armaan Nikki" she says laughing at the story and walks away.

Hearing her say that, Nikki replies softy, "He is yours Riddhima" and moves to leave.

As she is leaving, her eyes fall on a file which has been forgotten on the table. She reads "New Sanjeevni Project"

She decides to drop it at the reception but when she reaches there, no one is at the desk.

"Oh well…..this Riddhima….where is she?" then she remembers that it's possible she is with Modi and she proceeds to his cabin to return the file.

Reaching there she knocks and hears a curt, "Come in". Making a face she walks inside to see him busy with work but no sign of Riddhima.

She bangs the file on his table and he looks keenly at her. "Riddhima forgot it in the caf" and moves to leave when she hears, "How are you doing Dr. Nikita?"

She stiffens at his words and replies, "Fine….what is going to happen to me…..my boss decides to give me duties with the person he knows I shouldn't be near……apart from that what else….oh yeah….it was a real ball working together with Armaan……happy ….this is what you wanted to hear….right?" she turns and her dam of patience explodes.

"Dr. Nikita…..really….it can't be this bad" he starts and she looks at him a hint of sadness in her eyes.

"Why you have to interfere every time Dr. Modi." She asks. "It's really not any of your business……why don't you find something worthwhile to do and stay away from my life."

"It is my business Doctor......I have to think how worth while  it is to pay someone who might not be even worth of the job" he answers her smiling sarcastically.

"I am doing my job Dr. Modi…… that should make you happy and that's all you should be concerned with…… I promise you…..you will not find any fault in it…..now Is that enough for you to pay me" she asks her tone candied but anger and irritation in her eyes.

"Sure….but I expect a job well done……not just done" he conveys his standards and her hands itch to wipe that smile off his face. She fists them and keeps them to her side, lest she forgets her resolve and launches on him.

"I really don't care what you think about my work……it's easy to pass judgment anyways….…is it not….Dr. Loser?" she accuses him and turns to leave.

"Oh isn't it….I should ask you all the same thing……passing judgment" he mocks, reminding them of how they had and were judging him.

"Well those who act like god deserve that…..much more….you deserve brick bats …..not the applause you are expecting" she throws back and walks out.

"Oh sweet Dr. Nikita……I didn't think you had the guts…..but good to see that you do…..now have fun dealing with what you deserve…..Dr. Loser" he says softly to himself, half a smile curving his lips.

Originally posted by hapinezz13

@ BB......a huge, big warm hug from me n Rati.....we love u...😆...thank u for ur comments!! We will try to keep the length....right Ratika😆....so u like the drooling....it was fun...dil ki baat hai na....n BB match....of course why not....2 heroes on the court!! Thank u!!

yes fahi...Honey is assuring...she is just too good to elongate what I write..😃

😳

Well i like the length.... Keep it up! 👍🏼

Edited by pagli91 - 14 years ago
heyy!
loved the part..
quick updatee  =)
itw as nice.. but poor nikki...
cant wait for the nxt one..
cont soon =)