Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks 4 the pm girls and for writing a AN FF, i'm missing them loads

the 1st part was great, I already know i'm gonna love this ff

looking forward to reading what happens next
Aisha202 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Honey and Rati!!! πŸ˜ƒ Awesome start to your new FF guys!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Totally loved it! It reminds me of AN's conflict at the beginning of their relationship. I loved the basketball court part, the whole interaction between Abhi and Niki and the dialogues were excellent!! I love this part:

"What a story" Abhimanyu gives a short clap and advances a little closer to her. "I take it Dr. Nikita'..you take me for a fool'..right?" he asks his eyes narrowed and voice menacing.

"N 'No 'of'..of course not 'I was just helping you" Nikki stammers and looks away from his all too knowing eyes.

I am missing AN soo much these days! Thanks a bunch, both of you! I am eagerly awaiting your next update! πŸ€— πŸ€—
Edited by Aisha202 - 14 years ago
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well this FF was a wonderful surprise... glad you girls started this..
the part was so well knit..  the girl lighting upon the exact words abhi told her.. great.. its time for some firework now  that she is back in action..

i loved this part of AN story the most.. their constant bickering, some romance.. it made a fun ride... down the road it went away somewhere in su su and jia land.. glad you are going to take us back on the right track :)
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
HONEYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€— RATIIII!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€— 

It was.....😍

Soooo good!!!!! I love the fact that you're taking us through the LS once agai this time following a new route...it's a fresh take and I really like it!!! Rati, I've read few of your scenes and I know you have a great sense of humour and Honey, i've read COL from head to toe so many times I now almost have it memorised!!! So I know that you two together....really are a pair to watch out for...
Waise to all the FF and short scene writers here are at least 10 times better than the CVs of DMG, but you two together are 10 crores of times better!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Now with my essay... (sorry couldn't help)

"He did help us though" Nikki says softly

Thank God!!! Kam se kam appreciate to kiya! Subconsiously hi sahi....πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

"Well he is a pretty good dancer" Anjali says with a slight smile on her face, remembering how he had twirled her in the corridor.

Abhi twirled Anjali in the cooridor??? *scratches her head* Really? Strange...I can't imagine him doing that...but okies...agar tum logon ne likha hai to zaroor kiya hoga! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

"I would have loved to be in Ridzi's place'..those strong arms"

😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Is Angie saying this??? OMG....

.those arms....were pretty warm and cozy

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ I can just imagine Armaan's face!!! Ehhhhhh!!!! And me likes!!!!

"WARM and COZY'..that too 'that'.that'Sadu Modi's arms"

😳  😳  😳 Chalo...masti mein hi sahi...par at least she said and Abhi heard... woh banda bhi bahut chalu hai...sirf unhi ki baatein sunta hai jinke saath future mein usse....ahem...

"Excuse me" he stops in his tracks and turns slowly towards her, an eyebrow raised.

Ohhh he must look sooo hottttt with one eyebrow raised, all angry and going "Excuse me?" on poor Nikki....

"I see''nothing here'please go on Dr. Nikita" Abhimanyu nods his head and his face is a mask of serious contemplation and voice soft.

😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² Now that is soooo Modi! Me likes.....😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ 
Waise I can see his "soft" voice made her feel safer...good good!!! I like where this is going! So he makes her feel secure, eh? I foresee a few fights... though the way I picturise them in my imagination, they're kinda fighting like Tom and Jerry...πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...okay, so I need a psychiatrist....better go tell Dad...

Okay sorry got a bit side-tracked...I'm back on track again...

"what would you know about it'..run away like a loser'.I had not pegged you for one'..but I guess I made a mistake'.you are and always will be a loser"

Oh he knows how to push her buttons already!!! Now it's just a matter of time before she gets all distracted with the undone buttons on his shirt!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

"I am not'.but rather than running away like a loser''why don't you stay back and get what you want'..why even give up without a try'..who knows what you might get''you might be surprised by who life throws in your arms"

Ohhh he has no idea what a dangerous change of events that exclamation of his will lead to!!!! He'll find himself in her arms one day and perhaps he'll think back to this moment...I wonder what he'll say then!!!

"You Know-it-all''here I come" she counters Modi's words

Me likes!!! There we go with the revenge again!!! No, scratch that!!! Me loooooooooooooves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Girls, keep it up and update soon!!! I know this will get better and better!!! I will try to read and comment whenever I can but it's gonna be hard as I've my exams, but i will try!!!!! Coz this is just too good! I have to read it once in a while...maybe once every week if I can...but thanks for taking up this FF... it's gonna be wonderful!!! Absolutely FANTABULOUS!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

And Honey don't forget you promised me the whole of Sanjeevani would swoon over Abhi just like we do!!! (Just one thing...make it only the girls swooning over him...boys would be too cheesy...we don't want AbhiMaan in here! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† )

Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Woww gals congratz on the new FF πŸ‘ πŸ€— Its beautiful, well written and love the storyline ^^ Was missing these AbhiNiki , brilliant work kuryo keep it up πŸ₯³ "who knows what you might get.....you might be surprised by who life throws in your arms"  : kismet connection > waiting for it sweeties ^^
Ditto100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ₯³Congratulations on this FF Honey and Ratika!

I am so happy that you guys are writing! Thanks for the PM πŸ˜ƒ 

Originally posted by: hapinezz13

"Don't run.....face it.....no one will know you are scared"

Excellent words of wisdom πŸ‘

Great idea to start the story at the beginning and take Abhi and Nikki on a completely different journey πŸ˜ƒ

Looking forward to more! 😳

P.S - A small request 😳 - Please (if you have time) can you give us a little background on this? If we haven't watched Dil Mil Gayye from the beginning, or have only watched the AN scenes, then it's a bit confusing... Like - Nikki is pretending to be Armaan's girlfriend?
basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
heyy!
great part!!
im sooo happy that yu started another ff!!
thx for the pm =)
loved it...
HiNaL
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks happi and rati for the new ff loved it nice to go through abhi nikki againπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i luved it Rats and honey

my fav line below ,Seriously AN are the best when they fight 😍also i Think Nikki's Mind works the best when she is challenged

I am not.....but rather than running away like a loser......why don't you stay back and get what you want.......why even give up without a try......who knows what you might get.....you might be surprised by who life throws in your arms
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Honey and Rati,πŸ˜ƒ

I for one am caught by surprise....was not expecting a FF....Luks like its Honey and Ratz 's Way.....πŸ˜ƒ

This track seems to be better than what was shown in the AN track in DMG......

Keep writing and rocking.....

@Rati: I know I shudnt be writing this here...but I watched Mahi's way and Rishta.com and found both of thm enjoyable.....Thanks to u for suggesting to watch this....Looking forward to more suggestions from you......

Leah