Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ratika89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: ANfan_1810

Honey is as cool as water and you r a pure fire brand.......or should I say hot as fire πŸ˜†

Jaldi update post karooooo. Waiting for it dear.......

Me...FIRE..?? R u serious..??πŸ˜²πŸ˜†Would you plzz explain me this..??πŸ˜†

Edited by ratika89 - 14 years ago
ratika89 thumbnail
Annie..update toh raat ko hoga..πŸ˜†..sorry about that, we planned to start from Monday..lekin ho nah paya..
sweet-hiya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congratulations n celebrations on da new AN FF.......
thanx Honey and Rati for da new FF.....

nice siggi Ratika di.....

all da best!
ratika89 thumbnail
Thanx Hiya sweety..πŸ˜ƒ
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u 2 have started a new ff!!!!!!!!!
HONEY and RATI...........muah!!!muah!!muah!!! πŸ˜†
After COL, I thought Hunny wuz gonna go crazy!....as she put it... and here i quote:
Originally posted by: hapinezz13

"I only imagined it to be a couple of parts, but..."

ratika89 thumbnail
Sheena..that is Honey for you..πŸ˜†
sweet-hiya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ratika89

Thanx Hiya sweety..πŸ˜ƒ<br>

wells pyaari didi..... πŸ˜ƒ
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 1

The "SAVE SANJEEVANI" concert had been a resounding success. The gang of interns was sitting in the cafe, celebrating their success. All the faces were wearing tired but triumphant smiles, except one face, whose smile did not reach her eyes. Dr. Nikita Malhotra was happy for the success of their plan but her heart was broken. She had run away from Armaan so many years ago just because she knew that he did not love her, maybe did not even see her in that light, whereas her stupid heart ached for him.

She had tried to explain to herself that now Armaan loved Riddhima but her traitorous heart refused to listen. "Hot sweet tea for my dancing Diva" Armaan's voice breaks into her very pensive thoughts and she is taken aback at the small peck he places on her cheek and flushes with color.

"He is Riddhima's" she reminds herself.

"Thank you" she replies, immediately wrapping her cold hands around the hot tea and trying to keep her wavering thoughts in check. Armaan takes a seat beside her and wraps his arm around the back of her chair, lightly touching her shoulder and Nikki takes a deep breath and shifts uncomfortably. She looks up to see Riddhima making eyes at Armaan who in an instant shifts his chair away from Nikki and she breathes easy.

"So guys....we rocked it" Armaan lifts his hand for a high five with Atul.

"Yeah....am so glad that Dr. Keerti doesn't have to leave now" Anjali states pushing her long hair back and taking a sip of her steaming coffee.

"Oye....she wouldn't have had to leave.....we would have found any solution to keep her here" Muskaan chimes in, almost knocking her cup of tea over.

"Muskaan.....at least look before waving your hands randomly" Rahul warns her irritated and she turns to face him.

"You are not paying for it" she pokes him with her finger "so don't you preach" and Rahul is about to jump at her throat when Atul lifts placating hands.

"Guys ....guy.....stop it .....we are here to celebrate.....now don't you two start fighting.....we have had enough already.....with that Modi" he tries to stop the two warring  interns, who were ready to launch into a full battle with each other, guns blazing.

"Arre yaar....why did you have to take that khadus's name" Armaan complains, hating him for the fact that he danced with Riddhima.

Everyone around the table rolls their eyes making it obvious that none of them particularly liked their new boss.

"He did help us though" Nikki says softly, her mind running at jet speed on ways to escape from her heartbreak.

"Help?" Armaan bellows and Nikki clamps her hand on her ears.

"I am not deaf......as yet" she replies, taking the opportunity to shift her chair even further from him.

"He was all touchy wouchy with Riddhima.....that....that....idiot.....I told him to keep his distance.....but that over-smart know-it-all started teaching me.......me" he stresses by pointing to himself " how to dance......what is his problem man" Armaan asks around.

"Well he is a pretty good dancer" Anjali says with a slight smile on her face, remembering how he had twirled her in the corridor. "By the way.....what is your problem if he touched Riddhima.....your girlfriend is Nikki na.....you got to dance with her" she turns her sharp eyed gaze at Armaan who is at a loss of words.

"Well.....I am Riddhima's friend" to which Nikki rolls her eyes, tired of playing make believe girlfriend for him, "I know she was uncomfortable and you can ask her.....ask .....ask" he prompts Anjie to prove his point.

"I don't care..... and you Armaan stop worrying about Ridzi......Ok....well he did help us" she turns away. Not the one to give up, Armaan starts with her; "Oh so you are on his side now......wah ....had no idea you were so impressed by Hail Hitler.....you traitor" he mocks and throws at her.

Seeing him incensed, Anjali decides to tease him more.

So, she looks dreamy-eyed and says, "I would have loved to be in Ridzi's place.....those strong arms" she says stretching herself and everyone looks shocked at her.

"What?" they say in unison. Anjie looks at Riddhima and winks. Getting the hint and wanting to get back at Armaan for sitting close to Nikki, she decides to join Anjie in her quest for irritating Armaan.

"You are right Di......Armaan tried to keep us away....good Dr. Modi didn't listen......those arms....were pretty warm and cozy" she says, acting as if mooning over him.

"What?" five pair of extremely shocked eyes bore on her, Armaan's being the loudest.

Nikki catches Riddhima trying to hide a smile and understands the fact that she was saying this just to bother Armaan.

She looks at him and sees a hurt look surfacing in his eyes. She puts her hand on his to comfort him and says, "WARM and COZY......that too ....that....that...Sadu Modi's arms" she says a little loudly.

"Well if your celebration party is over......there are patients who need to be treated in this hospital" they hear their nemesis's authoritative voice bellowing in their ears and all of them scurry to get up, abandoning their drinks.

They file out of the cafe, giving dark looks to Dr. Modi, who doesn't miss a beat in returning the favor to all and sundry.

Nikki happens to be the last one leaving and hears his taunting, "Thank you Dr. Nikita"

She colors at the fact that he had heard her rather loud outburst but gives it back, "Pleasure Dr. Modi" and adds "Sadu" under her breath and walks out.

After her duty, an emotional Nikki decides against joining the other interns for lunch and goes and sits in the basket ball court to find a solution to the problem of her heart. She takes the ball from the corner and unsuccessfully tries to take her anger out on it by hitting it everywhere but in the basket. Irritated at not being able to make even a basket, she hurls the ball against the wall again and again when it bounces hard and hits her on her leg and she slips.

"Ouch.....stupid ball..... it hurt" she complains to no one in particular and sits clutching her ankle.

"Dr. Nikita.......is it habit of yours to talk to a ball or you don't miss a chance to fight with anything" Abhimanyu's deep voice cuts through her self-pity and she makes a face, getting up slowly.

He takes the ball lying at her feet, his back turned to the basket, throws the ball in the air and it does a perfect basket and Nikki looks at him in surprise.

"You....You play basket ball?" she asks unable to stop herself and receives a confident shrug from his side and he studies her intently. Unable to stand his intense scrutiny, Nikki shuffles her feet and asks in an irritated voice, "What?"

"Break time over Dr. Nikita......you would be more beneficial for Sanjeevani working rather than playing a game which obviously you don't know" he says and turns to go when Nikki abruptly says, "I want to leave Sanjeevani"

"Excuse me" he stops in his tracks and turns slowly towards her, an eyebrow raised.

"I......I said that I want to leave Sanjeevani" she says bravely and sees a thundering expression cloud his face and gulps.

"Dr. Nikita your sense of humor is not appreciated" he says softly, anger apparent in his tone.

"I am not joking Dr. Modi......I mean it'....there is nothing here......I want to shift to another hospital" she forges ahead, telling him her plan.

"I see.....nothing here.....please go on Dr. Nikita" Abhimanyu nods his head and his face is a mask of serious contemplation and voice soft.

His encouragement makes Nikki a little more confident and she smiles slightly and launches into a monologue, "Well......as you intimated all of us that Sanjeevani has financial problems and you are here specifically for that purpose, to solve that problem, I thought I could be of some help......so I have decided to pursue my internship in some other hospital. You know......I will work hard there and there will be a shot to be absorbed as a resident doctor in the new place'......as it is you are thinking of cost cutting.....so I thought I would let you know my plan" Nikita finishes and looks into frigid eyes and her mouth falls open in confusion.

"What a story" Abhimanyu gives a short clap and advances a little closer to her. "I take it Dr. Nikita......you take me for a fool......right?" he asks his eyes narrowed and voice menacing.

"N ....No .....of.....of course not .....I was just helping you" Nikki stammers and looks away from his all too knowing eyes.

"Oh how sweet.....helping me......from where I stand.....it's you who needs help...... not me......you are laying ground to leave Sanjeevani because your unrequited love for Dr. Malik is bothering you......am I right Dr. Nikita" Abhimanyu's voice turns cold while delivering the truth Nikki was trying to run away from. At the force of the truth she takes a step back shaking her head a No.

"Of course not" she says a little loudly. "Don't act as Mr. Know it all.......I was just" she says starting to shout when he raises a hand to stop her.

"No need for you to shout Dr. Nikita ......and don't try lying to me.....I saw you crying your heart out.....so don't bother to deny it" he says when Nikki opens her mouth to deny what he is saying. At the wave of dismissal her lips purse together and her spine straightens, getting ready to fight.

"Well if you know everything Dr. Modi......then I guess you should let me go" she throws sarcastically at him.

"I would love to Dr. Nikita.......if it was in my hands and for the betterment of Sanjeevani to let you go......we wouldn't be having this conversation......you would have been packing your bags" he delivers brutally, not worrying about her feelings and Nikki's temper rises without warning.

"Oh yeah......Dr. Keerti's firing is in your hands but letting me go isn't" she throws her punch at him "What kind of a boss are you?" she challenges and all his remaining nicety, if any vanishes and he snaps at her, eyes blazing.

"Dr. Nikita" he bellows and Nikki jumps at his loud voice and takes a step back "I don't need to explain the board's decision to a mere inter.....you get it......you are here for a purpose, Sanjeevani is spending money on you to make you a reasonably good doctor, given the standard of you interns.......but because of personal problems you are stupid enough to lose this opportunity......running away and wasting another institution's time and money is not going to solve your problem" he lectures and Nikki gapes open mouthed at his succinct presentation of all the aspects of her problem.

At a loss for an argument but adamant to leave she decides to irritate him and make him fire her, solving her "Armaan" problem forever.

"I don't care Dr. Modi" she steps closer to him, hands on her waist and defiance in her eyes. "I want to leave......institution, money and other million problems are not my concern"

"Well Dr. Nikita......I do understand......your concern is Dr. Malik and running away from him......right......well why would you care about anything else......it takes guts to face the situation......but you " he looks at her keenly from head to toe and shakes his head disappointed "what would you know about it......run away like a loser....I had not pegged you for one......but I guess I made a mistake.....you are and always will be a loser" he says heartlessly and his words pinch Nikki in the heart. He had said the magic words to break her heart.

"I am not a loser" Nikki says her tone hurt and her eyes welling up with tears. "What would you know anyways about love or feelings" she counters.

He laughs at her outright and Nikki's anger at his haughtiness increases. "Don't worry about me Dr. Nikita.....I am not a person who will run from anything......but who am I trying to explain.......I don't waste my time on losers......do what you have to.....Sanjeevani and Armaan both would be better off without you.....you don't have any strength in you to deal with either" he tells her clearly.

Not the one to give up and the hurt egging her on she steps closer, "Oh now you are an authority on strength and courage" she says, hurt apparent in her tone.

"I am not.....but rather than running away like a loser......why don't you stay back and get what you want.......why even give up without a try......who knows what you might get.....you might be surprised by who life throws in your arms" he says emphatically and turns on his heels and leaves.

Nikki stands in the middle of the court his words ringing in her ears. Her temper simmering, "You Mr. Know-it-all......you think I am a loser....I am going to show you I am not......oh forget it......who are you......I don't care what you think.....but you better get one thing straight.....I am not a loser.....you are a jerk." She kicks the ball hard and walks back to her duties.

Back to work, Nikki tries hard to concentrate but Modi's hurtful but truthful words keep coming back to bother her. Irritated, she walks to the Children's ward to check whether all those little monsters were up to date on their shots and sees a ruckus on her arrival. Some kids were screaming at the mere mention of an injection, while others were bawling their lungs out, at the highest pitch possible. Rolling her eyes at the drama in front of her she says a loud, "Silence" and silence pursues.

Keeping a finger on her lips she indicates that no one speaks. "All of you who say no to medicines and injections will stay here longer and no friends....understood......no playtime either.....so keep quiet" she threatens and is able to get a semblance of quiet but the yelling and crying starts again in a minute.

Shrugging she advances in the ward and notices a small girl, around six years age, calmly taking her medicine and closing her eyes real tight but not uttering any noise while taking the injection. Her tightly shut eyes and her fisted hands, give away her fear. After her shot, the girl calmly goes back to stitching her doll's clothes.

She advances towards her and sits next to her, "You are not scared?" Nikki asks gently.

The child looks up at her and nods a no. "Dr. Nikita......what is your name sweetheart" she introduces herself and asks the girl.

"Shweta" she replies shyly.

"So Shweta....I am impressed....you took the injections and medicines pretty bravely......but why are you sitting here in a corner alone....don't you want to play with the other kids" she praises the girl and asks.

"No....I want to get fit quickly......my parents can't afford this place'.....that's why......I hate injections and medicines but I won't run away from them......my father says.....don't run.......just face it even if you are scared.....no one will know the difference.....see he was right.....you thought I was brave" the little girl replies and Nikki is taken aback at the words of wisdom coming from the six year olds mouth.

"Don't run.....face it.....no one will know you are scared" Nikki repeats the words under her breath and their meaning sinks in. Her eyes harden with resolve, "You Know-it-all.....here I come" she counters Modi's words and thanks the little girl by hugging her and gets a hug in return.

A confident Nikki walks out to face her heartache.......WITHOUT RUNNING AWAY.

Edited by hapinezz13 - 14 years ago
ANfan_1810 thumbnail
Hey Honey & Rati!!!!!

Caught u guys red handed.......πŸ˜†

Read the  first part even before u sent out the PM......

Had been waiting for the whole day.........πŸ˜‰

It is going to be great!!!!

Abhi and Niki at logger heads......it is like see the AN track all over again. πŸ‘

Thanks a lot for taking us through this journey once again..........

Edited by ANfan_1810 - 14 years ago
wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gr8 part honey and Rati.I enjoyed it a lot.Congras on part 1 of your ff.Its started very well.I wish u luck for this ff.
Well i loved the siggy its awesome.U know how fast we are πŸ˜†
Actually how desperate we r for AN u noticed it.So plz be fast next time πŸ˜‰ Edited by wow123 - 14 years ago