Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Haa yaar poppins bilkul teek kaha, they are both the same. Par ye naveen ke jhoot kab bahar aayega

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
 Naveen is worse than Ambika...the people who never discriminated him from their own children, even after what Ambika did, Vasu and Indrajeet bestowed all support to Naveen and Avni, they are true "asteen ke saap"...I just want to see if Vasu could drive Sadhna away holding her hand and throwing away, she also should do something more than that to Naveen and Avni...we'll have some sympathy for Vasu then...
Art_Art11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think here the mistake is made by ranvir he knew about naveen's wrongdoing ,but he ignored it ,because of ragini ,who stoped him from taking action ,by giving the reason of their two children ,jab ab usi bata chalega tau naveen ka kya hashar hoga
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: salha876

I think here the mistake is made by ranvir he knew about naveen's wrongdoing ,but he ignored it ,because of ragini ,who stoped him from taking action ,by giving the reason of their two children ,jab ab usi bata chalega tau naveen ka kya hashar hoga

Ragini and Ranveer showed their goodness by giving him a chance..but Naveen never took it in a learning way...he is actually born evil.. for these people only, the phrase applies "lathon ka bhoot baaton se nahin maanta"

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Naveen is worse than Ambika...the people who never discriminated him from their own children, even after what Ambika did, Vasu and Indrajeet bestowed all support to Naveen and Avni, they are true "asteen ke saap"...I just want to see if Vasu could drive Sadhna away holding her hand and throwing away, she also should do something more than that to Naveen and Avni...we'll have some sympathy for Vasu then...

Sorry...not 'me' in that 'we' ... no excuse there for Vasu...the egocentric.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crimson_Sky

ok😊
vrkunduru thumbnail
i think, ranvir will come out of jail on bail, and helps sadhana  to catch naveen redhanded, bcoz only ranvir and mamaji trust sadhana, no one in both families trust her, ranivir will crystal clear of all missunderstandings on sadhana in both families,
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
well let's just hope that they don't take 20 years to reveal naveen's truth.!

well not saadhna knows that naveen is behind it, she'll def do something about it! let's just wait and watch!

and i can't wait for ranvir to be out, as he's the only one who supports Saadhna after mama ji!
poppins thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crimson_Sky

Forget about having sympathy or excusing tht stupid brainless woman....

I want to see vasu's expression when she will realize tht her pyaari avni n navin beta tried to kill her ladla jigar ka tukda alekh