Users

Frequent Posters

Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Oooh....Cool

1. The last scene (obv)
2. Phone convo :D
3. The scene in Usmaan's office, where Brinda is informed that she will be joining the team
4. The Delhi shopping
5. Chamba - Marna Mat!!!!!

There go my five.
What about yours?
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Ok nw my turn!!!!πŸ˜‰

1)The first fight scene frm the first episode...............luvd d chemistry in dat scene!!!!

2)The scene where Brinda tells Mahendra dat she had many options yet she chose NCB!!!!!
(whenever i see dis scene i fall in luv wid them over n over again 😳😳😳)

3)The last scene of course!!!!

4)The phone convo scene when Brinda is in Rajasthan!!!

5)Last but nt the least "marna mat pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!" 😳😳😳
Edited by sehar mehrotra - 13 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey great discussion going on.. So my top 5 scenes go as follows..
Not in the order I like them coz all MahiDa scenes are #1 for me..πŸ˜ƒ
1. The scene in the 1st epi where Brinda goes n attacks those guys but instead they throw away her revolver and are going to attack Brinda that Mahendra comes, OMG!! The way MahiDa looked at each other.,😍 Actually have to confess that this particular scene made me go crazy after them..☺️
2. Marna mat please.. Haaye.. This scene was just perfect.. The emotions were just awesome..
3. Hospital scene.," Tumhari akad buri lagti hai, par tumhare mote mote aasun aur bure lagte hai"😍
4. MahiDa hug and last scene.. I didnt know whether to feel happy or sad about this one coz after this scene we had no MahiDa.. But I simply loved the scene..
5. Mahendra goin after Raja and Brinda stopping him.. This was one great scene as well.. Also the one where Kartik's postmortem is goin on and Mahendra asks Brinda about him.. The emotions were portrayed beautifully. The phone conversation was cute as well where Mahendra asks her when she will be back..
chatterboxx thumbnail
cool discussion :D

1. MahiDa hug of course...
2.phone convo when mahi was in hosp n brinda says shes gonna leave n mahi tries to motivate her....actually...i like both phone convos..hehe...the other 1 is toooo cute cuz mahi blushes n all lol....awww...
3. mahi has accident in chamba n brinda comes to him screaming his name...hayeeeee...😍
4. brinda n mahi arguing when they fisrt reach chamba...n brinda throws that spoon at him...
5. n chamba scene agian...when brinda is making partition in room n mahi turns when shes changing n all....i LOVe their expressions in that

well...as u can see most of my scenes r fom chamba lol....i think its cuz they were really like friends when they were there...like joking around n cracking jokes...i think that is how i best like to see Mahida...like the delhi scenes also...in hotel...

awww....LOVE mahida....missing thm tooooo much....

p.s. im going away for a bit so i wont be active at all for the next few weeks...will miss ull n will try my best to visit...
Pooj@ thumbnail
@Neetz: Yeah. They were unbrindled in Chamba and I personally think that their true natures surfaced in Chamba, away from office, office politics and worries. :D
Pooj@ thumbnail
Self advert I know - But just have posted a new chap of In Search. Check it out if you have time! :D
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry guys.. I know am being so unactive but loads going on right now. Got assignments, funtions, family stuff.. so it's hard to log in to i-f. Hopefully will catch up with you'll soon. love you all. mwah.