Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the update lifeissymbol. Again Ganga is giving more Thathuvams. I can't watch Ila/manga/Karpagam/Rasamma scenes anymore. Get so irritated.

From one they changed to 8 exams so they can torture us on all 8 days.

If Mani and RV are smart enough they should inform collector about it karpagam and Rasamma coming there.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates lifeissymbol123..

iIa, Manga, rasamma, Karapagam .. 🤢

Mr. karapagam should say only if you ditch your sis and Bro.. I will live with you..otherwise you get lost with them.. 😃
Edited by nithyamkv - 14 years ago
lakshmy2406 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its high time someone tells Karpagamamma their piece of mind or at least RV gives her tight slap to wake her up from this stupid nonsense.  And how come after the wedding  Rasamma and the clans are still there?  Don't they have a home to go back to or are they using this as an excuse to go on staying with RV's family. Ore functionke vanthama aprom ponnema irukkenum athe vithuthe angeya degara potta yenna arthem?  It doesn't make sense .
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update lifeissymbol!
I agree Migan, I cannot watch scenes with Ila/Manga/Karpagam and Rasamma nowadays. Karpagam started off as a such a pleasant person as well!
Kula's acting makes me laugh so much-he's really over dramatic and theatrical in his movements and speaking. I noticed this a while back. Its like he's in a black and white film😛
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update lifeissymbol, I agree with all of you, Karpagam is too much.