Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

They disobeyed him with full permission from ACP himself. It was a natak from the trio not something Daya-Abhi decided on their own.

No, no. Actually from what I understood in that episode, first Abhijeet contacted the terrorists on his own. And then they ask him to get somone released from jail. Abhijeet and Daya go to the bureau and start checking the computer to find about the terrorist whom they want to be released. At that moment, the ACP walks in. Daya and Abhijeet suddenly leave the bureau. The ACP comes to Abhijeet's computer to see what they were doing and see the particular terrorist's details. Thats when he gives permission to go ahead and asks Daya to keep a microphone in his mouth. Edited by visrom - 14 years ago
visrom thumbnail

What are you saying CID Team whated this space, which means our opinions reach them. Thats great news.

Someone here has told me from her personal experience. And she is not to be seen these days.
prabha. thumbnail
WOW I wonder if its the creative team or the actors as well. O My God so this means mere Daya Sir ne bhi shayad mere post pade honge, Abhi Sir ne bhi. This makes me feel so happy and it does not matter anymore if this is true or not. Thanks visrom you made my day Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
visrom thumbnail

WOW I wonder if its the creative team or the actors as well. O My God so this means mere Daya Sir ne bhi shayad mere post pade honge, Abhi Sir ne bhi. This makes me feel so happy and it does not matter anymore if this is true or not. Thanks visrom you made my day

Thanks for saying that. But I don't want to borrow someone else's feathers.

Actually there is another  person here, who told me this. I don't know how far it is true.

But if my post has made someone happy , I feel good.
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
guyz...jab free ho aur bored ho tab kabhi-kabaar old topix dekh liya karo. u'll find a lot about CID n this forum frrm our old members like Ananya Di, Suchi DI Shruti Di Ika Di n many more ppl!!!
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: debayon

Yaar, why does no one like Vivek?

kissne kaha. I like Vivek. hez also my fave. but maybe a li'll less than Abhi-Daya pair 😛
waise u no ek zamaana hua karta tha jab log ACP sir ko b pasand kiya karte the! but now most of them r behind Daya n Abhijeet! just c the other discussions goin on in other sites. u will nvr find ACP sir's name thr. whr ARE all the ACP Sir Fans? 😭 ACP sir rox!!!😳
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Panchi-fanRamya

kissne kaha. I like Vivek. hez also my fave. but maybe a li'll less than Abhi-Daya pair 😛
waise u no ek zamaana hua karta tha jab log ACP sir ko b pasand kiya karte the! but now most of them r behind Daya n Abhijeet! just c the other discussions goin on in other sites. u will nvr find ACP sir's name thr. whr ARE all the ACP Sir Fans? 😭 ACP sir rox!!!😳

Thanks, Ramya. You made my day.😊
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: Panchi-fanRamya

Most people are after Daya and Abhijeet for obvious reasons...they are younger (than the ACP I mean) and are single. And they are not after Vivek as he already has a steady girlfriend.
prabha. thumbnail
Baap Re kya khatarnak ending thi to the show. Abhi sir gusse ke maare pagal se ho gaye hain. He did not even tell what he heard, what he got to know. Aaj Tak koi Daya Sir ke thappar se bach nahin paya that, lekin Abhi Sir managed to save himself. Clear divide hai, Abhi Sir is going to be all alone. The drama was well directed, now they need to back it up with a great second half next week.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
shaina_mbbs thumbnail
damn wat did abhi sir get dat he became so against ACP sir😲....hav 2 wait till nxt week...man am too curious to knw wat happens nxt,cant hold d suspense for too long...pet me dard hota hai yaar...😍