Current episodes Discussions - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

Maybe because we just never paid much attention to him. By the time he came we already had our favorites in place and I just never looked beyond them. Also Vivek has never had the opportunity to grab our attention, he has never been put in any tricky situation, he has always been a follower. However having said that, when I saw the pics of boys shortlisted for this role, I felt it was going to be him who will be chosen and that was the case. I don't dislike him but is not one of my favs either.
He's an awesome actor. Have you seen him in "Akkar Bakkar Bambey Bo"? This thing I don't like in CID, the ones have come later are given lesser lines. No wonder Sudhakar left.
No I have seen him only in CID, I am sure he is good but he has never been test in the series I see him. Why just him 12 years even Freddie hasn't got his due. Daya Sir is an awesome actor but its the muscle man image that takes center stage, no one sees the fine actor.

If you ask me then there is only actor who has somewhat got his due as an actor, who got the opportunity to showcase what he is all about and that is Adi Sir. Even the up coming Friday Episode is going to give him ample scope to perform and he will grab it will both hands. The good thing about him is he never fails to deliver.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago

No I have seen him only in CID, I am sure he is good but he has never been test in the series I see him. Why just him 12 years even Freddie hasn't got his due. Daya Sir is an awesome actor but its the muscle man image that takes center stage, no one sees the fine actor.

If you ask me then there is only actor who has somewhat got his due as an actor, who got the opportunity to showcase what he is all about and that is Adi Sir. Even the up coming Friday Episode is going to give him ample scope to perform and he will grab it will both hands. The good thing about him is he never fails to deliver.
I'm sure that if you give Freddy and Vivek an ample chance, they will not fail to deliver. I don't understand why they are sidelined so much. Freddy is only used for lame jokes which no one seems to understand. This is very bad. I'm sure Dinesh Phadnis is also very capable as an actor.
I too never understood why they do what they do. I hate it that Freddie has been made into a joker and junior people laugh at him. I guess perception plays an important role. Adi Sir entered after he had already made a name as a fine actor while these guys grew with CID only. Whatever the reason may be its unfair.

I too never understood why they do what they do. I hate it that Freddie has been made into a joker and junior people laugh at him. I guess perception plays an important role. Adi Sir entered after he had already made a name as a fine actor while these guys grew with CID only. Whatever the reason may be its unfair.
@bold: Shouldn't that be more the reason to give them at least some more importance?
Maybe I did not word that well enough. What I mean to say the guys who grew with CID haven't really had the chance to prove themselves as fine actors, which is unfortunate. But when Adi Sir came he already had, Bandit Queen, Dil Se and more importantly Satya showcasing what he is capable of. So whenever the story requires a strong performance from a CID member, that member invariably is Abhijit Sir. I am not justifying them because I don't agree with them either but this shouldn't be the reason not to like Abhi Sir, that will be unfair.

Coming back to the Friday Episode, Abhi Sir is second in command to ACP and like someone has already mentioned he is the only one who can arrest ACP. Since he is the only one who can arrest him, he has to show his internal conflict.

I am eager to know what role my Daya Sir has in all this.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago

Maybe I did not word that well enough. What I mean to say the guys who grew with CID haven't really had the chance to prove themselves as fine actors, which is unfortunate. But when Adi Sir came he already had, Bandit Queen, Dil Se and more importantly Satya showcasing what he is capable of. So whenever the story requires a strong performance from a CID member, that member invariably is Abhijit Sir. I am not justifying them because I don't agree with them either but this shouldn't be the reason not to like Abhi Sir, that will be unfair.

Coming back to the Friday Episode, Abhi Sir is second in command to ACP and like someone has already mentioned he is the only one who can arrest ACP. Since he is the only one who can arrest him, he has to show his internal conflict.

I am eager to know what role my Daya Sir has in all this.

Let me guess...Daya will be in two minds...and then he will decide to side with the ACP and find clues to prove his innocence, just as Abhijeet and Daya  did  disobey the ACP in the episode where Muskaan was kidnapped. The whole  team will desert Abhijeet and he will be alone in the bureau. There can be one great scene of an argument between Abhijeet and Daya -enough content for our trio to perform.
This is all just my guess...if they do this, they can make a great episode.

But I get a feeling Daya will be the one to prove  the ACP innocent.
Edited by visrom - 14 years ago
You know I always wondered that Freddy has been married for so many years, he's never had kids? I wish they make an episode some day in which Freddy's wife and kids(if he has any in the future) get kidnapped and he has to do something bad to protect his family. WIll be a very interesting case.
Originally posted by debayon

You know I always wondered that Freddy has been married for so many years, he's never had kids? I wish they make an episode some day in which Freddy's wife and kids(if he has any in the future) get kidnapped and he has to do something bad to protect his family. WIll be a very interesting case.
I've heard they watch this forum...they have taken ideas from here. Who knows, they may take your idea too. Keep watching.

But actually this has happened before. This was Viren's last case. He had to keep a criminal (Pavan Malhotra) in his house because he threatened Viren's wife and kid. The CID team was searching every nook and corner of the city but avoided searching Viren's house as it was a CID officer's house.

That's how Viren was transferred out of CID, and Ashutosh Gowarikar left.
Edited by visrom - 14 years ago

What are you saying CID Team whated this space, which means our opinions reach them. Thats great news.

Originally posted by visrom

Abhijeet and Daya  did  disobey the ACP in the episode where Muskaan was kidnapped.

They disobeyed him with full permission from ACP himself. It was a natak from the trio not something Daya-Abhi decided on their own.

Originally posted by visrom

But I get a feeling Daya will be the one to prove  the ACP innocent.

I have a similar feeling Mere Daya Sir sab ke rakshak hain, he will protect ACP and prove his innocense. I think he will side ACP but will understand Abhi Sir trauma as well.