Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
aggghhhhh i am so mad ... till date ... no matter how bad junejas may have been ... how stupid or selfish ... they were still humans ... they were never heartless ... today they have shown them all as heartless too ... another blow to the show and its characters ... i don't know how much more they will destroy it before the show ends 🤢
anoosree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
originally posted by amu1

Anoo: In fact I also stopped mid way when Sujal dies...it was too much !! kya nautanki thi yaar! that Heroine got married 5 times...each time to a different guy! and still had more guys waiting in line!

😆, thats what i call a master piece, none can come up with these kind of stuff except Ekta. i start watching EKs show till she keeps the leads together, once she gets them married off to another, i stop. to be honest i thought only ' kasauti' was a twisted tale but looks like there were others to beat it.
Edited by anoosree - 14 years ago
-Anusha- thumbnail
Meher has tolerated so much in Life..She loved Harman married Preet, later she fell in love with Preet..Then DJ's torture..When she is leading a Happy life..Preet left her..After that Marriage with Viren not even one month passed after Preet's death..That will be horrible for any wife..If she gets to know that Viren is not a good guy..She will die ..Moreover PH will die 1000 times before Meher..Trusting someone so blindly..Ridiculous yaar

But i feel PH are right in their places..Meher is now carrying , Her baby needs a father's love and care..Heer felt that pain of raising a child without a father..Even she have admitted that ..So she dont want her sister to face this kind of situation in her Life.. Even i cant blame Lallu completely in this scenario..He treats Heer and Meher as his daughters..So his pain is correct in my Opinion..But the thing matters is Time..Just a month passed after Preet's death..I wish Creatives postponed this mariage atleast for 4-5 months...This fast decision by creatives ruined every character badly

For me only Time matters ..I dont find any problem in any character..This kind of marriages happen in Tellywood as Farry said..Girl marrying a person without loving him..Later their track would be more interesting to watch thinking How they fall in Love ?
anoosree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
infact, now i feel that this was the track thy were planning during prems return after delhi blast, get heer married to someone else. remember, we had so many articles at that time saying that prem would return after heers marriage. omg, the very thought, scares me.😕 if u see its similar to the track last december, prem died instead of preet, now vice versa, lalith accusing preet, now g3 accusing prem,meher in heers place, both sisters sacrificing for the sake of junejas.
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Agreed, this does NOT happen in real life!!! I feel really bad for Meher !!! But what can we do it is BT afterall!!!!
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

sorry double post

Edited by -Ayushi- - 14 years ago
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
agree Dimple it was such a hopeless sort of marriage oh and its lallu's dhoom dhaam marriage feel s osad 4 Meher.Preet pls cum bck soon.
layna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amu142

Aarrggghhh!! how many such marriages have we witnessed on BT shows? many! so this is not new for them! but they had to go thru this to expose Viren, and then G3!! Poor Meher had to bear the brunt of all the conspiracies.....

i may be wrong, but since i have watched today's episode i just have one question in my mind : who's interested in Viren ???? why doing all this to Meher in order to expose someone for who we (at least i, don't know about you guys) don't care, (no offense to the actor and his fans). vaise bhi there are always several ways to bring someone's truth, so why doing this nonsense?
and the hardest part is that everybody sees that Meher is not happy with that _ by saying not happy i'm really nice because she is feeling more than that_instead of doing something they just sit there and cry, why??????? that's her life d***it she has the right to make her own decisions !
thank you Lalit Juneja 😡 !!!!!!!!!!!
The intention of the wedding was correct, ie to giv widow meher a partner & her kid a father. But its sad that Viren is just using meher & is gonna turn negative & hadap all the property, but happy that he 'll b exposed & Preet 'll return & then junglees ka packup.Edited by Kutimani - 14 years ago
It's too late now the wedding has gone ahead.

It makes me feel so bad for Meher, no one has really asked her what she wants and they expect her to marry viren and be happy with him.

the creatives are going to new lenghts for stupidity