Complicated Heart- the story begin...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hye everybody...i'm from Malaysia.   i like reading and writing but coz i'm not good in english before all my FF was in Malay.  i know about IF when i'm crazy about one serial from India long time ago...after that i tried to improve my english.  since my favourite fc was soo quiet lately i think i want to join this thread. but my ff was different and maybe quite boring but i glad to share with somebody ...for beginning i post three part of my FF

Edited by ekfy - 14 years ago
Originally posted by ekfy

Hye everybody...i'm from Malaysia.   i like reading and writing but coz i'm not good in english before all my FF was in Malay.  i know about IF when i'm crazy about one serial from India long time ago...after that i tried to improve my english.  since my favourite fc was soo quiet lately i think i want to join this thread. but my ff was different and maybe quite boring but i glad to share with somebody ...for beginning i post three part of my FF. i make one mix about my FF...you'll know want serial i like and will post the FF soon

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnoCa7aDufE[/YOUTUBE]

My FF was about a young lady.  She was beautiful, tall and intelligent.  She was a special agent in Special Squad Agency.   She almost a perfect woman and could capture man's heart in the first sight.   In her new task  she must pretend as a newcomer in film industry.   In the beginning she 'll be a model.   It was very difficult for her to become model coz she was very simple person.  As a special agent she likes to wear t'shirt or shirt with jeans and jacket.   She dislikes make-up and dress but to become a famous model she must change everything...She must always look beautiful and stunning.  Robby, who also agent from that agency will pretend as her manager.   He will arrange everything for her career.  Her name became 'Rhea Binargi'.

As a newcomer in Bollywood,  it was difficult for Rhea befriend with famous model or actor.   One day she meets Sanjana, a famous actress in Tellywood and sometimes be compere television show.   They became a good friend.  Sanjana already married with Akash, a famous actor and hearthrob of many females in India after his successfull act in Jessica Aur Jassi.
PART 1

After photoshoot for magazine...

"Rhea, I hope you could attend the fashion show at Marriot Hotel tonight," said Sanjana.

"Of couse...I'll come Sanjana.  It was a very special day for you, right? For a first time you'll compere a big function.   It's good for your career," said Rhea.

"I'll introduce you with my lovely husband, Akash.  I hope you'll accompany him tonight coz I'll busy on stage,"said Sanjana again.

"Hm...you always talked about him Sanjana.   It looked like he was the perfect husband.   I'll meet him personally and judge him."

"You'll fall in love with him at first sight,  I bet you..."

"Ok..we'll see.  Not easy for me falling in love with man asspecially my best friend's husband.   I afraid he'll crush with me..." said Rhea.  They laugh together.

"Don't worried Sanjana,  I'm just joking, "said Rhea again.

"It's ok...It's really strange.  You don't know about Bollywood and Tellywood, how you interested to become a model and actress?  I already ask you the same question before but you didn't answer it," said Sanjana.

"I'm really sorry Sanjana.  I'll told you someday,"said Rhea. 

Sanjana felt  dissappointed but she must respect her friend.  She realized that Rhea was mysterious person but have a kind-hearted.  It's make she soo special.  That is why they become a good friend in just a few days.

PART 2

Robby already arranged a beautiful dress for Rhea.   She looked beautiful and stunning in it.   At 6.00 p.m. they arrived at Marriot Hotel.  

"It was so difficult to release ourselves from journalists and cameramen.    I thought they never recognized me," said Rhea.

"Come on Rhea...You're already famous now,"said Robby.

The lobby was crowd with actress, actors, model and etc...Some of them already enter the hall.   Rhea's eyes searched for Sanjana.

"Rhea, my brother called me.   He got trouble and need my help,"said Robby.

"It's ok Robby.  You can go now.   I'll search Sanjana.   If I couldn't find her  I can take care myself," said Rhea again.

"Thanks Rhea and I'm sorry coz couldn't accompany you here.  I'll settle the problem as soon as possible and will pick you up later," said Robby.

"Never mind Robby,  your family need you more now.  Just go and don't worried about me."

"Rhea,  thanks God I found you here.  I really need your help," Sanjana looks  worried.

"Calm down, Sanjana.   What happen?" Ask Rhea.

"Could you take care my husband?"

"What?!" Rhea was shocked.

"Don't misunderstanding.    My hubby sicked.   I think he got food poisoning.  I've prohibit him to come here but he ignored my advise.   He wants support me.   I must make preparation now.   He was in toilet.   I just called him and ask him to meet you here.  Could you do it for me?" Clarify Sanjana.

"I'm afraid I couldn't recognized him coz I never met  him before.   I just heard about him from you," said Rhea.

"He known you.   I've told him about you before.   He could recognized you coz he already saw your photo in magazine before.   I just told him about your dress tonight.   Please Rhea...I must go now."

"Alright Sanjana.  I'll take care your husband.   Trust me, ok?   You can go now.   I'll waiting for him here,"said Rhea with heavy-hearted.

"Thanks  a lot Rhea," relief Sanjana and garsp her friend hand tightly.  Rhea just nods and smiles sweetly.

"Excuse me, are you Rhea Binargi?" Ask someone from Rhea's back.   Rhea looked back and saw a good looking guy and almost same height with her.

"Are you Sanjana's husband?" Ask Rhea also.

"Yes.   I'm Akash.   Nice to meet you.    Sorry coz make you waiting long,"said Akash and streaches his hand towards her.   Rhea shakes hand with him.

"Your face pallid.  Are you alright?" Ask Rhea again.

"I'm fine.   We must  enter the hall now.    The show will begin shortly," said Akash.   He looked weak.  Rhea  felt worried.

They took  a seat near the stage.   Sanjana looks stunning and confident.    A few minutes later there're performance on stage.    Everyone   was  watching and all excited.    Rhea  looks uncomfortable but  she   already promised with Sanjana to take care her husband.     She   took out  her cell phone and before she open it, she got a massage..."Rhea, come to lobby.   You must  meet someone there.   Urgent!!"

"Akash,   I must meet someone at lobby.   Are you sure you're fine?" Rhea whispers at  Akash's ear coz  the hall was too noisy.    Akash looked at  Rhea's face and nods.    Rhea just smiles and go from there.   She felt relief after come out from the hall but still worried about   Akash.   I hope  he was alright, whispers Rhea's heart.

PART 3

"Who're you?" Ask Rhea.

"Mr.Vinod asked me to give this special watch to you.  It was very useful for your task," said the man.

"Thanks.   I already know about this watch and glad that it was ready to use," said Rhea and wear it immediately.

"My job was done.  I must go now," said the man again.   Rhea just nods.

When Rhea reached her seat,  she felt worried coz Akash not present.   She asked a lady  besides their seat  and she told her that Akash went out a few minute ago.    Rhea felt guilty coz she has promised with  Sanjana to take care her husband.   Rhea went out from there and she know only one place she could found Akash.   When she reached in front man's toilet  there're nobody and the place was so quiet.

"I hope Akash was inside and I'll wait for him awhile," Rhea says to herself.

A few minute later Akash come out.   He looked weak and can't stand properly.   Rhea grabbed his hand and put it on her shoulder.

"Akash, we must go to hospital.  You looked terrible," said Rhea.   Akash stares at Rhea's face.

"Sanjana..."

"I'll call her later.   We must go to hospital now.   I think we should used back door.   There're too many journalist in front hotel," said Rhea again.   Rhea asked Akash to hold tightly her shoulder.

"You sit here.   I'll take out your car.   Give me the key, the colour and plat number of your car," ask Rhea.

After got the information Rhea left and went to car park.   Rhea used her special watch to find out Akash's car.   Rhea took only a few second to find out the car.   Thanks God I got this watch today.   Not easy to find a stranger car in this huge car park.   He looked terrible, whispers Rhea's heart.   Akash was surprised coz Rhea could found his car easily.

"Don't ask me anything.   Come...I brought you to the hospital.   I think it was safe for you sit in front.   I'm sorry if I must speeding to reach hospital quickly," said Rhea.   She put on the seat belt and lay down the seat.   They looked each other and Rhea just smiles and ask him to calm down.

"I'm sorry coz bother you Rhea."

"It's ok.   I already promised with Sanjana to take care her lovely husband.  I must sent you to  which hospital?"

"Jaslok Hospital.  My family have a record there,"said Akash.   His voice very weak and his eyes almost closed.

Rhea was worried when their car trapped in traffic.   She stares at Akash.   He was unconscious.   Rhea touch Akash's hand and it was soo cold.   She used her watch again to find out the short-cut to hospital.   She used her real name and told hospital to standby.   As agent she can enter any place without permission.  If she used name 'Rhea Binargi',  she'll got  trouble.   She must fill in some documents and for sure she couldn't do it coz she doesn't know Akash's biography.

When they reached the hospital everything was ready.   They took up Akash's body on the stretcher.   Rhea took his important things before they brought him to emegency room.   Rhea wait outside and hope Akash will be fine.   Rhea capture many eyes with her look and  beautiful dress.  Rhea just ignore them and think about Akash only.   Sudddenly Akash's handphone ringing.   It was Sanjana on line.

"Hello sweatheart...how're you?"

"Sanjana,  it's me Rhea."

"Rhea? What's happen? Where is my husband?"

"Calm down, Sanjana.  We're at hospital.   He was in emegency room and doctor was with him.   Don't worry,  he'll be fine.   This is one of the best hospital in Mumbai.   How about your show?"

"It's done well.   The fashion show was showing right now.   I take a break for awhile.   Please told me about his condition.   Thanks Rhea.   We bother you today.   We're in debt with you," said Sanjana.

"We're good friend Sanjana.   It was small matter for me.   You must focus with your work.   I'll take care Akash.   What time your work will finish?   I'll pick you up," ask Rhea.

"We don't know yet.   I'll call you when it was ended.  Rhea,  I must continued my work.   Please  told me about his condition," said Sanjana.

"Yes,  I will.   Don't worry,  you can trust me,"said Rhea.

Rhea called her boss,  Mr.Vinod and told him about Akash.   Mr.Vinod felt worried coz coz Rhea took risk to help Akash.   Rhea just explain to her boss that it was a bad situation.   She must think and take action quickly to save Akash.

"You're our best agent.   You know what to do.  I'll arranged everything. Akash's family and hospital  shouldn't know the truth about you and I'll make sure they didn't suspect you," said Mr.Vinod.

"Thank you Sir.   I'll be more carefull next time,"said Rhea.

A few minute later Akash's body come out from the emegency room.  He still unconscious.   There was a bottle of water.   His face pallor.

"How is he doctor?"Ask Rhea.

"He was stable now.   He lost too many water and need treatments.   I'll put him in ward and you can accompany him there,"said the doctor.

After thanks the doctor Rhea followed the stretcher.   She sent a message to Sanjana.   She hopes sanjana read it before go back to stage.   Five minute later Akash's handphone got a message.   It was message from Sanjana.   Rhea didn't open it coz she know it must be a special message for Akash.   Rhea sat on the chair,  near Akash and just look at his face.

awesome dear great start ...