Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
what a sweet part!!
Nikki being pregnant n A taking care of her is gorgeous!! N the craving which scared Dr. Modi was hilarious!!
I esp liked the part where Abhi is looking for a pani puri stall n the man at the other end of the line thinks hez pregnant 🤣

well I wish these guys realise what women have to go thru.....excellent work Michi!!
oooooo n the part where he takes her for shopping for her sacks!! great one!!
Edited by hapinezz13 - 14 years ago
mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Bhavs,

Its really nice to see you  post a  comment  though I already know how you like the updates.

Must say, I had fun doing this part especially the craving scene..... Right through I   could visualise Abhi with all those irritated thoughts going on in his head... esp, picturising himself making paanipuris whole night and wanting to box the waiter...😃.

The bedroom clothes scene is my favourite too.....With Nikki's mood swings, the angst she has against Abhi, seems to have taken a back seat, while new issues, like her mom, the family wedding, the changes in her body, seems to be more challenging right now and  ironically its only Abhi seems to straighten things for her...That is why, without she realising it, she seems to be leaning more and more on him...

Well, there will be quiet a few revelations in the next few updates..just got to wait and watch...😃

wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow Mich its beautiful.I loved it..............................................
In this part I remembered the part where AN fight where Nikki is unreasonable and Abhi in last always given up in front of her.😉😉

I kept on laughing by each and every part whether shop scene and whole panipuri incident and washroom scenes.😆

In the last u finished the part so beautifully this all the reasons he fall for her.😳😳
Edited by wow123 - 14 years ago
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Being fat.. guess thats the first thing she would think of being so perfect earlier :) And the new wardrobe for her... whole thing was very sweet...

Seems like ice is thawing... great...
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update, it's very cute!
Ivy9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that was a really cute update Mich! Loved the whole thing...especially the end! Keep it up!
mich09 thumbnail
Thank you Sheena,  Honey, Annie, Shale, Pri,  Sonali and Ivy.   Glad you liked the 10th part as much as I loved doing it.

@  Sheena  I love you too !😃  I got the same reaction from Bhavs too. Wow, I am loving it!  .. Let me say I love it when I get such sweet comments from you all...   Abhi did sound pregnant na ? 🤣    Glad the update gave you a good laugh....  Thanks once again.

@ Annie,  yeah Nikki is so caught up with the changes in her body and opposing her mother, she is beginning to forget she has a sore point with Abhi and his caring side is making  her forget it even more....  Yeah 'chaat and falooda' post midnight  is dream come true for a  girl  but I don't think its anything easy for Dr. Abhimanyu Modi 😃 ....Glad you liked the unification of the 3,  Well thats all what this FF is all about...Thanks so much once again...

@ Honey glad you enjoyed the shopping for the sacks, the craving driving Dr. Modi up the wall.... Yeah the guy thinking Abhi  is pregnant seems quiet a funny thot....   I think  by the end of the pregnancy,  Abhi  will never forget  this pregnancy phase all his life and I hope he remains sane by the end of it all, like he tells his baby....😃  Thanks once again...

@  Shale, yeah Abhi finds it better to give in to Nikki's zid and more so now that she is pregnant...Really has not much choice 😃    Glad you enjoyed all the main scenes, I enjoyed while doing it..  Thanks once again for your comment

@ Pri, yeah Nikki is always so perfectly turned out  and now with the slightest increase in  her waistline, she is worried she is going to be fat....  Well  definitely not to Abhi!,😊    Glad you enjoyed the shopping scene...Thanks so much

@ Sonali and Ivy,  Glad you both enjoyed the update....Thanks once again..

clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG Mich i coudnt stop laughing at AN .u know abhi is such a Sweetheart to go through all this But then what are Fathers for 😍

i absolutely luvedddddddddddddd the part where he takes her out for Paani puri and then  wanted to Make a Falooda of that waiter who was giving ideas to nikki of what to try next 🤢

btw that part of Him taking out nikki at night reminded me of Salaam namaste where Preity forces Saif to take her out late night coz she wants to eat ice cream ,my god things that pregnancy does to Women 🤣
mich09 thumbnail
Hey Clars,

Thanks so  much for your comments....Glad you liked it... esp the paani puri part ... I loved doing it....

Yeah  resemblance to SN, its quiet common for pregnant woment to have midnight cravings and drive their partners up the wall till they get what they want ...😆

Thanks once again

mich09 thumbnail
PART 11

The next few days went off in a flurry of activities.   Abhi got busy with  Sanjeevani whilst Nikki  had a houseful of visitors.  Her  aunts and cousins  kept visiting  them   because of her mother.     They would drag a reluctant Nikki  for lunches  and shopping.    

First with unsuccessful  softness and then with   firmness,  Abhi got   Nikki to  reduce  her barbs and taunts towards  her mother.

The Kapoors threw a  lavish dinner    for  family and   friends on  Sunday  to  kick start the  week long  pre-wedding ceremonies.     The wedding was  scheduled to be held on the following Saturday.

It was at the cocktail party Nikki,    came face to face with  Akash Khurana, a face she never wanted to see again. 

"Nikki Darling, you remember Akash don't you?"

"No I don't,"  Nikki replies, her voice filled with venom.  "I only remember people who are significant."

Kavita  is aghast  and she looks around her hoping  her daughter's    barb has not been heard by the guests.

"Looks like you are still upset with me Nikki," Akash tells her  humbly.

"Me?"  she twitches her nose in disgust.  "I only get upset with people who matter to me.   The rest I don't care."

"Nikki, will you stop being rude " her mother chides   softly.

"Nikki, I am sorry for what I did that day.   It was really immature of me and I always regretted it.  People do make mistakes in their life.   Please forgive me."

He  takes a good look at her.  She was  looking so hot,     dressed in  a halter necked  black  dress, her face glowing with happiness.

"I see you  are married  and well settled in life," Akash continues, oblivious to the fact that Nikki's attention is diverted towards her husband.    "I only want your forgiveness.   Please forgive me." 

Nikki  kept staring at Abhi  who  was    standing across the room,    surrounded by Simran and her friends.   Whatever they were telling him,  it brought  embarrassment and colour on his face.    Nikki walks towards him with  amusement on her face, leaving a baffled Akash and Kavita staring at each other.

"Tell us Jeeju, what is the secret of such a fab body,"   she  hears Simran  coaxing Abhi as she neared them.

"Yes, tell us, tell us." Her friends chorus.

"Well, he  exercises well by   carrying his pregnant wife from one place to another,"   Nikki  butts in  with a tone as sugary sweet.

Going  towards an amused Abhi and putting her hand  possessively around his  arm, she   tells  the girls  "It is a wonderful exercise for him."

Then  looking  up at his face she teases,  "Isn't it Hubby Darling?"    Her lips contorts into a twisted smile.

"Absolutely Divine!"  he replies  dreamily, bringing his face very close to hers,   a seductive smile playing on his lips.

"Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh"    chorus  the enchanted girls, as they watch the two lost into each other.

His mesmerized gaze and giggly ooh la las  from the smitten girls,  makes Nikki shy.     She   tells Abhi. "I am thirsty.  Can we go get something to drink?"

Abhi nods with a smile.

"Bye Girls," he waves at them. "Catch you all later."

"Don't go," they  plead.

"I am sorry,"  he apologises, blinking his eyes at them.   Then  taking Nikki's hand in his,  he says  "its   orders  from my headquarters."   He winks at Nikki  who smiles  at him. 

As they walks towards the bar,    indicating his eyes,   towards Akash, whose back was facing them,   Abhi asksNikki.

"Who is he?"

"Not important."

"Old boyfriend?"

"Shut up!"  she says indignantly.

Abhi smiles

Reaching the bar   he  asks for  a juice for Nikki.     He then   whispers into  her  ears. 

"I have to  thank you, dear wife, for rescuing me,   or else, I would have been  stripped completely,  put on a pedestal  and made to  display every inch and cut  of my  muscles."

"Shut up Abhi,"  says Nikki as she  bursts into uncontrollable laughter.   Trying to  stop herself,  she  keeps resting  her head on Abhi's  upper arm, but is   unsuccessful in controlling her laugh.

"Seriously," Abhi confirms  in between chuckles, as he watches  her , trying  hard to  control herself.     Their faces were     filled with mirth.

"Oh God, here she comes again," he mutters, attempting to hide his face.   

"Nikki please save me!"   he  pleads, holding firmly on to her arm.     Nikki turns to look at Simran coming towards them.    She bites her lower lip  in an attempt to   prevent her  laughter from erupting. 

"Nikki Di,  Mama and Kavita Maasi are looking out for you,"  she tells Nikki sweetly.   "Don't worry about Jeeju, I'll take care of him."  

Nikki can hear Abhi's  soft groans  behind her.  With  a finger, he     keeps gently nudging    her back.   Stiffling her amusement  at his   nervousness, she smiles at Simran.

"Sweety can you take me to where they are,"  she tells Simran sweetly. 

"Okay fine,    Di."  Simran agrees.  Then looking at Abhi she says, "Bye Jeeju, I'll  be back soon." She begins to walk away.

"Nikki, please, please come back soon.   I need your protection."  Abhi  pleads.

Nikki walks off  with a laugh.

Finding Abhi at the bar,  a  partly  drunk   Jas  goes up to him.  As they begin to  chat,  Akash comes  there and asks for a drink.

Jas introduces  them.

"Akash meet Abhimanyu my son in law and Abhimanyu, this is Akash.    His mother Sheetal is  a very close friend of       Kavita and Amrita.

As they shake hands, Abhi  thinks,  he has  met Akash somewhere before.    The  face seemed very familiar, but,  he was  unable to recollect where.     He stares at Akash who was almost the same height as him, fair skinned, boyish face.   His upper lip had a miniscule scar. 

Jas pats Abhi on the back, saying "Hey, Dr. Abhimanyu Modi, you promised  to take me to  the dhabas, when are you going to take me? tell, tell."

"I will Jas, first let us be free from this wedding."    He continues to stare at Akash.

Hearing the name Abhimanyu Modi,  Akash freezes.   He  looks  anxiously   at Abhi.  

"Akash, have we met before?   I   don't know why, but your face seems very familiar,"   Abhi  tells  him.

Touching  his scar,  Akash nervously says, "I don't know.  I don't think so.  Excuse me,  I have someone to catch up with"

Before Abhi can say anything further, he hurriedly walks away.

Abhi is baffled.  "Why does this guy seem  so familiar?"  he wonders.

Sometime later,   Nikki was   in the lawn,    enjoying the fresh breeze that was playing against her face.     'Its so pleasant here.  Inside was so stuffy,"  she thinks.

"I  should have told Abhi,'  she  mutters to herself, but, then she had  came out from the other entrance.   'I'll go in, in few minutes or he'll worry'   she decides.

A small rumbling in her stomach makes her put her hand over it.   Caressing  it tenderly  she smiles.   On and off,  the baby  has started showing  signs of its presence.     Even though there are no major  kicks,  since   it is too early for it,  there is that occasional  flutter and flitting telling of the baby's movements.  

She  is  reminded of  the various times she woke up in the nights with  either pain in the back, cramps in the leg or even tossing and turning because of discomfort in her sleeping position. 

No matter what part of the night, Abhi would be quick to wake up and patiently massage the area of distress, till she  fell back to sleep.     He  turned  out  to  be    a good support for  her.  

He has spoilt them so much now,  that     it   has become  difficult for her and the baby to sleep,  without his protective arm  over them.

"Isn't it baby?"  she asks, with a smile on her face.

"Abhi,"  Nikki  lovingly, whispers his name.    

The love and tenderness he showers  on  her,   has pushed  that ugly night at the Park Hotel far away from her mind.    Yet, that night did happen.   It wasn't  her imagination.   She had seen it with her own eyes.   Day by day,  his increasing love, was slowly  getting  her convinced  that there  seems to be something more to  what she saw.     What could it be?      

Whatever it is,   It  is   a  thorn that keeps pricking  into this lovely phase of theirs.      

Its high time, she  had that talk with Abhi and cleared things up.   She has to be brave and face whatever is the truth.

Abhi has asked her  to rejoin Sanjeevani, after the  wedding and  atleast, handle the administrative side, till her pregnancy induced phobia  on seeing blood during surgeries, subsides.

Once this wedding  is over, her mother will surely  leave soon.    Right now there is too much of activities and people around,  for them  to talk peacefully.       It's a matter of a week.     They  waited  for   so long.    Now, they can surely wait for another week  or two.    Then, they     can patiently  and calmly  get a few things cleared  up  and decide on their future.

Abhi is  all over the hall,  searching  for Nikki.     He bumps into Simran and asks  her where Nikki was.

"Oh Jeeju, she was feeling stuffy inside.   So she   said she'll go out for few minutes to catch some fresh air."

"Thanks" Abhi smiles at her.

"Abhi, come aside,  I need to tell you something," Rohit pats him on the back.  As they move to a side, the whole room is plunged in darkness.

"Oh  No, Nikki!"  Abhi begins to worry.  "She is afraid of the dark, I need to go out and find her," he tells Rohit.

"Abhi don't panic, there is provision of a  generator.  It  will be switched on in few minutes," Rohit calls out, but Abhi has already left.

Seeing  darkness all over,    Nikki's heart begins to pound  nervously.   

'Oh God,' she begins to panic "What do I do now," 

Her  breathing  becomes heavy, her body  starts shivering and her hands have  gone numb.     

She can hear her name being called out from afar.   'Abhi,' she  smiles  in relief.

As she  senses him coming  near  her,  Nikki closes the distance and buries her head in his chest.  His arms go around her.

"Thank God, you came Abhi.    I was so frightened."    

A  sudden bout of   cold  creeps   goes   down  her spine.         This wasn't her Abhi's body nor smell.    

As she looks up, the lights   flicker  on.    She shudders in fear as she finds herself looking into  the evil gleaming eyes of Akash.   

Her  stomach begins to revolt  in panic.     She  then notices   a movement,  some distance  away from them. 

To her  horror, she finds Abhi watching them, his  eyes frozen in stunned silence.

to be continued
Edited by mich09 - 14 years ago