From Sid to Ridz- Bikhri Bikhri <3 - VM added

maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
God.. Listening to this song now is just reminding me of Sidma!.. I can so imagine. The most apt song for their journey in love.  Sid will teach Ridz that she CAN love again. A heart can love again... it just needs to believe it can. And Sid will bring that into Ridz life. That emotion is there also. I can't wait to capture it and see it..

Am making Sidma mix on this song also A short one but apt one.

'Sometimes you have to go through so much in order to find your true soulmate

Look at the lyrics..😍

From Sid to Ridz:

[Bikhri bikhri si zulfein hai kyu?
Khoyi khoyi si aankhein hai kyu?
Gum ka yeh pal guzar jaayega,
Phir koi humsafar aayega]- 2 times

Heyy heyy'heyyy'ta ra ra re..
Haa..haan..yeahhh'.aaaa'
Naaa hooo..naa huuuu'aaaa'

Beete pal bhool jaa,
Wo pal nahi hai kahin,
Laayenge pal naye,
Ek zindagi fir haseen,
Yeh bheegi palkein utha,
Yeh soch ke muskura,
Laayega fir samay koi zamana aisa yahan,
Phir chalegi hawa manchali,
Phir se mehkegi koi kali,
Phir koi humsafar aayega,
Dil koi geet phir gaayega'

Raat lambi sahi,
Phir bhi yeh ek raat hai,
Subah ho jaayegi,
Sau baton ki baat hai,
Phir jaagegi yeh fizaa,
Phir dil ka ek raasta,
Le jaayega wahin tujhe,
Teri tay manzil jahan,
Sach to yeh hai ki hona hai yu,
To in aankhoin mein aansoo hai kyu?
Gum naa kar tu jo murjha gaye,
Phool khil jaayenge phir naye'

--

Heres my VM!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ilIAwmvILM[/YOUTUBE]

I really think this would be perfect as well if they put this song in DMG for them as well.
Edited by DrSidMrsWahi - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wooh its perfect for them!
Maybe a scene where Ridz is crying and remembers Armaan and we have this song sequence!

It would be perfect!

Waiting for your mix eagerly!
guys...................I M ON CLOUD 9 2day after the TB article.....................deep down inside i always knew Sidhima r paired....................but u know the speculations here always mk me confused ...............

BUT THE TB ARTICLE ended all the confusions once and for all.......................NOW THIS IS GONNA B GREAT...........really looiking forward to all the bickering now........................

UFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY 2DAY...........................all our SIDHIMA APPRECIATION TOPICS DIDNT GO IN VAIN...............................THEY R A PAIR YAAR.....................

THANK U CVS FOR GIFTING US SUCH A FRESH AND ROCKING PAIR

coz every1 is after ksgs return................BUT WHAT IF HE DOES COME BK.....................IS THERE ANYTHING NEW TO SHOW.........................we hv already had our fair share of Kajen fights and romance........................there is nothing left to b shown..........................

BUT WITH SIDHIMA ..........................everything seems new.....................even if they r repeating AR scenes................STILL IT LOOKS NEW COZ WAHI AND JENNY tks the scene to a diff level..................

I M LOVING IT YAAR////////...................
maryumtalks thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramsha247

Wooh its perfect for them!
Maybe a scene where Ridz is crying and remembers Armaan and we have this song sequence!

It would be perfect!

Waiting for your mix eagerly!

Thats exactly how I have done it!! :D Have finished it. Am gonna upload!
maryumtalks thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvarti

guys...................I M ON CLOUD 9 2day after the TB article.....................deep down inside i always knew Sidhima r paired....................but u know the speculations here always mk me confused ...............

BUT THE TB ARTICLE ended all the confusions once and for all.......................NOW THIS IS GONNA B GREAT...........really looiking forward to all the bickering now........................

UFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY 2DAY...........................all our SIDHIMA APPRECIATION TOPICS DIDNT GO IN VAIN...............................THEY R A PAIR YAAR.....................

THANK U CVS FOR GIFTING US SUCH A FRESH AND ROCKING PAIR

coz every1 is after ksgs return................BUT WHAT IF HE DOES COME BK.....................IS THERE ANYTHING NEW TO SHOW.........................we hv already had our fair share of Kajen fights and romance........................there is nothing left to b shown..........................

BUT WITH SIDHIMA ..........................everything seems new.....................even if they r repeating AR scenes................STILL IT LOOKS NEW COZ WAHI AND JENNY tks the scene to a diff level..................

I M LOVING IT YAAR////////...................

So agree Luvarti! Have been dreaming about Sidma so much today!! Ufff... Just happy!! A fresh pair and fresh moment!! UFF!
dr_ash thumbnail
first of all very nice post and i just hope sidhima fans increases what do ur'll think yr
maryumtalks thumbnail
Originally posted by: dr_ash

first of all very nice post and i just hope sidhima fans increases what do ur'll think yr

Yeah it will.. the more amazing scenes we have.. the more the fans will increase.. coz they compliment eachother so well.
maryumtalks thumbnail
Have added the VM on page 1.. :D
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tam you've out done yourself
your Aviss were mindblowing and now this VM
you rockkk and this VM rockss
lovely song on the most perfect couplee =]
maryumtalks thumbnail
Thank you so much Lennie!

And Aaisma! So sweet of you yaar! *hug* Just can't help it with these two. I think I'm in love. lol..