Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
@trinziee! of course i wud love to make stuff AA and Abhimaan! thanks for ur comment hun!

@maru...awwww my sweetypie! thank u sooo much hun! ur comments mean soo much to me.,.Love ya and of course lots and lots of Mohit sigs from me for sure
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
CONGRATS, Ragzy!!!!!!!!🤗

I know this shop will be a great success! Awesome creations!

Love the MayUr, SaJan, Mohit ones!

Too good!

-Mahi
ragzz. thumbnail
awwww thanks Mahi! thanks for the lovely compliment
congrats DI on your new shoppppp!!!!!!!

Oh my from video making u are venturing to siggy making now wow...!!!!
do make more of KaSu plss miss them so much

miss you babe
hugs
zaf
cutelove1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
congrats.
awsome work.
Sajan, MN, MS and PS siggy r amazing.
keep it up.
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rags congrats on your new shop keep up the great work & keep rocking🤗😳
😳
ragzz. thumbnail
@zafuu aww my sweety! thank u soo much! Of course i will make lots on kasu miss them too man! soo much!

@Damini..aww thanks hun , glad u liked those ones!

@Dharu..! Thank u my dear, ur comments really mean a lot to me , and i mean it... 🤗
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
edited my comment and req sachhi!!!🤣
Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rags..🤗🤗..my sweetheart..sholly i know i am late..😳..i was sleeping..😆..Congo for your 1st shop sis..🥳..i am so happy for you..your creations are stunning..i simply love them..😍..keep making them aur haan main zaroor request karungi..😳..

Love you lots,
Neha..
ragzz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Pari--

reserved:)

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

EDITED

OOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGG😲
ye sab tune kab kiya............😲.........was a complete surprise for me!!!
woh to thank to god.......me bartan dhoke😆😆.......online hui..and I saw ur PM.........I was like OMG😲😲😲..........I rush to  the link and saw this!!!!! quickly reserved post..........by god  kya timing thi meri...........exact after badi's post............I was like yayyyyyyyy....thank god.............sucessfully reserved the right place....thank u bhagwaan ji!!😆😆

ok now................yepieeeeeeeeeee.........hamari new shop sachhi😆😆😆........yah hamari........yaad he na no tera no mera🤣😳😳.........ok ok let me stop rubbish😆😆.........actually want to post a long and special comment in this special occasion😳😳😳..

yah......PARTY  TIME!!!!!🥳

m so happy for my sacchi!!! for real!!!! keep rocking jaan!!!!!!! keep making more and more and more and more!!!

my req..........I hope m a first one😆😆😆...........ok.......tera , mera aur badi ka ek siggy........use any pic ..any text............u guys have awsome text ideas😆😆.........

more............will do it later🤣.......ok for now bye bye!!!

LOVE YOUUUUU.....MUAHHHHHHHHHH

ps- I havent written anything about siggy!!! bz I already saw them and told u how much I love them and using as well!! theu r A-W-S-O-M-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😛😛

Muccccchiiiiiii tujhe pata hai na how much I LOVE YOU my jaan muaaaaaaah, ur comment hailaa main toh mar gayii ...such a special comment! love u love u love u 😆😳 And yeshhhhhhh i will surely make a siggy for the three of us!! may be all stars of MJHT>.wat say?? as in all 4 leads..haina? hehe ab text main tujhse loongi..! 🤗