Rashmi undergoes back surgery,resume shoot(article

zaara019 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Rashmi Desai (Tapasya of Uttaran) recently underwent a back surgery after she complained of acute pain. She has resumed shooting after a four day rest.

Says Rashmi, "My careless attitude did me in. I had a spine problem for many days but it was because of my let go attitude that I had to pay the price. I hardly took my medicines on time because of which I developed a blood clot in my spine."

The doctors advised an immediate surgery. "It was unavoidable. I usually take injections every two months but this time I could not take it due to my shooting. My surgery took place on December 28 and I was asked to take complete bed-rest for at least 15 days. But since my track is ongoing in Uttaran I had to resume shoot after four days. I can't eat anything sour or spicy and I also have to take antibiotics and pain killers. "

Rashmi has five stitches on her back. "My doctor is furious, as I was not allowed to sit, walk or stand for a long time, but I am professional and I didn't want to put my production house into trouble, so I re-started my work. Actually, my co-stars and the unit finish my scenes quickly and allow me to go home early. They have even got a special sofa for me to rest in-between shots. So I am not feeling any stress now."

We wish Rashmi a speedy recovery.

here more news

http://zaara019.myfastforum.org/about964.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the reason for her bed rest in uttaran for past few episodes
get well soon !!
Edited by vijaya_ls - 14 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
o'o,,,its really very sad to know abt rashmi ji'surjery,,,,

i can understand how painfull a spinal surgery can be,,,
and i must say,,,she did'nt let us feel her absence even in a single episode,,,but i would request her and production too,, that plss give her a 1 or 2 months brack from any exercise,,plss,,,
as nothing is more important than her health,,,
plss rashmi ji take rest,,,,,,
whoa.. thumbnail
tak care rashmi..!!!😊

humm.. a special sofa 4 her rest.. wonder if production house iz det gud ot irz gud nly 4 rashmi..??!!!🤔
payel_roy thumbnail
oh i pray God she gets well soon.. She is a fantabulles actress and she did'nt even let us know about her disturbance..
payel_roy thumbnail
[

this pic is really cute.. She is looking very natural here

Edited by payel_roy - 14 years ago