Why Prem always believes his So Called MOM??...

bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey hi everyone....!!!!!! Am New to this Forum...i started to watch this for a Couple of months....
All the previous epi are read from this forum only.....Thanks all for lovely written and Video updates.... 😃 😃 😃

Ok....Now about That STUPID IDIOT.... 🤬
Gay3..... 😡

I Hate her...!!!!!!!!! Is she a women...?????????... The new family...who are responsible for preets death....are the Villans now.....But as for this serial is concerned This Gay3 is THE BIG NEGATIVE CHARACTER ...

She is responsible for EVERYTHING....And she is Blaming Heer....OMG...I would really want to KILL HER... 😡 😡 😡

She is the one who is always bringing problem to that family....Bauji should Throw her out of the house.....Poor Lallu...!!!!!! 😭 😭

I dont hev words to scold that Women....!!!!!!!!!! 🤬

And now About Prem.....

Why he always Believes that Mom always...And Hurts Heer.....Always he do this....
I am starting to Irritated by Prem....😕 😕

Always he will say THIS WILL BE END OF OUR RELATIONSHIP...!!!!!!!
How easily he says that and hurts heer.....He dosent believe her At all....sorry to say this but he behaves like that....he always gives importance to his soo called MOM[🤬 ] And he ends his relationship with heer....

Oh man Prem....what do you think???.. Heer is only person who thinks everything right......
without knowing the truth you always blame her and leave her....
and again beg her to come back....

Hello Ekta??? what are to doing to this serial and our sweet Premeer???????????????

I dont what is gonna happen in further epis...really getting irritated by this new track.... 😡

please everyone hope you share your views...!!!!!!!!! 😃 😃 😃
Am really 😡 😡 😡 right now....!!!!!!!Edited by bubblygal1711 - 14 years ago