luv khit pit hogai hit closed........no cont..

ishika_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi friends,after my one shot sajan prom night.many requests cames to start another story.............so i thought to post one......hope u like it......

part 1:pg 3

part 2:pg 6

part 3:pg 10

note:page 12
      so my characters are a bit different 4rm the story,just a bit,and i hav 2 new entries...............so the characters go like....

<FONT color=#cc0066>samrat shergil:the most famous boy of the college,undefeatable basketball champ........likes pranks but dosent likes really big ones wich hurt others feelings.....he is more favourable to relax and flirt with his fianse,gunjan...he dosent likes to go to late night parties and is really fond of his cousin mayank..and cares bout her sis suhaani...</FONT>

<FONT color=#cc0066>gunjan malik:a cute,shy but naughty girl whois a little worried bout her looks.............she prefers to wear anarkali dresses and sometimes churridaar.......really prettty girl wid a angel like voice....and makes a person turn back and have a look at her.....though she loves samrat more than her life.....and her best supporter is her elder sis nupur...........who is thefianse of mayank............gunjan hates coakraoches like anything...</FONT>

<FONT color=#cc0066>maYank sharma:a sensible matured gentlemen.who sometimes becomes a naughty kid and .....................byt stilla really kind hearted.sweet guy ,the topper of the college...............engaged to nupur malik...by god...hes a pure handsome hunk like samrat...........</FONT>

<FONT color=#cc0066>nupur malik:the nat khat,bubbly.romantic srk fan...........who never missed any info related bollywood.......a fulltime leg puller and her famous word is............"oye hoye..............tum bhi naaaaaaaa"!!!!!!!!</FONT>

<FONT color=#cc0066>nihaaal Malik:brother of nupur malik and gunjan malik......cute handsome.basketball champ,a total mixture of samrat n mayannk.whos really coond loves his sissters more than gulab jamuns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he is soon goin to have a love marriage with siya gujral....</FONT>

<FONT color=#cc0066>siya gujral:a sweet,kind caring girl who is like the girls of 21st century but still traditions and family carry an imp place in her life......she is really close to gunjan aur nupur......</FONT>

<FONT color=#cc0066>dia shergil:samrats sis.............she is really fashionable and usually wears mini skirts......</FONT>

<FONT color=#cc0066>benji patil:dia's boyfriend and samrats best friend...</FONT>

<FONT color=#cc0066>uday sharma:mayank;s lil bro............who has lack of mind.......... </FONT>

<FONT color=#cc0066>suhaani shergil:loving,caring,really loves her bhai,and varun ,her boyfriend</FONT>

<FONT color=#cc0066>varun garewal(adhiraj in the show,):arrogant,proud,non-forgiving........a boy 4rm patyala...his nickname is vroom...</FONT>

<FONT color=#cc0066>okay herzz the intro .......................plzzz tell me how it was???????????????if u like it den ill start the story!!!thanks 4 reading </FONT>

<FONT color=#cc0066>                                  love,</FONT>

[DIV]<FONT color=#cc0066>                                          ishika</FONT>[/DI

SRRY GUYZZ I CANT CONT THIS FF...............................IF I CUD IN THE FUTURE ILL DEFO TELL U....Edited by ishika_sajan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nice concept ,Please continue soon..
-Jyotika- thumbnail
grr8888888888 starting..
awesomeeeee intro..
pllzzzzzzzz continue soon..
n add me in ur pm list..

love
jyotika
storytellerm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
continue soooooon
and pm me plz
Mrina-PMs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing intro.... pls continue soon...
and do pm me!!!

love

mina
cute_monaya_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
really sounds awsum, continue soon..........n ya do pm me
ishika_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey guyzz you hav to wait lil more......kyu keh i wrote the whole part.aur jab post ka button click kiya tou mera router band ho gaya.......aur my fingerzzz are really aching oz i wrote a long one.................really long one!!!!!!!!!!!so srry.maybe tmrw.....thanks.love ur patience!!!!!n once gain so so so so srryyyyy!!!!!!!!!🤢 Edited by lovable00sneha - 14 years ago
Mrina-PMs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey... no problem dear..... will wait!!!!

love

mina
shruthinair thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey its a nice topic... please continue soon...
MoNaYaRoX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great Character Sketch!!!!
YAY SaJan are married!!!!
pllzz continue soon!!!
and add me to ur PM list
THANKS!!!!