Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
SHARINIE..... In India  Marriage is MORE THAN SLEEPING with your Life Partner/Husband..... it's more of  a mental relationship than physical..... Husbands are more of Jeevan-Sathi than  just BED PARTNERS..... so,the Widowed woman starts to love the person who gives her Support and a 'New Life' and some happiness after the deep sorrows of being widowed..... It's easy to Criticize things but   just think it from the 'poor widowed woman's point of view'.......in india it's not easy for Widows to get remarried and just think isn't it great for the Widow that she gets another chance to live a life of happiness? 
This does happen in India,I have personally heard of such cases and have you seen KUMKUM-PYARA SAA BANDHAN ?? They've showed the same thing in Kumkum.... after Kumkum's husband passed away and she was pregnant she was married to Sumit,Kumkum's Dewar. I don't think it appeared to be GROSS😕

I think it's really good ,specially  the woman's in-laws getting the young widow married to their late Son's Brother or friend.... I THINK IT's JUST A Kind And  GREAT DEED BY in-laws.....and anything may be interpreted in Bad way or good ways,depends on your angle of seeing  at it.....

and yes ,Of course the in-laws do it with great love n care.... they give time to the bahu  think on this new proposal.... after all what "swarth" do the in-laws have that they'll just 'Hook Up' their bahu with anyone they find just for the sake of getting her remarried?? Anyways ,In India it's not mandatory for widows to get remarried.....

This is not about Shravani should getb married to Manav or not.... it's a discussion about such a situation in general that's known to  happen in Indian society
Edited by iamindian - 14 years ago
d.y. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shravani is being plain selfish
d.y. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iamindian

SHARINIE..... In India  Marriage is MORE THAN SLEEPING with your Life Partner/Husband..... it's more of  a mental relationship than physical..... Husbands are more of Jeevan-Sathi than  just BED PARTNERS..... so,the Widowed woman starts to love the person who gives her Support and a 'New Life' and some happiness after the deep sorrows of being widowed..... It's easy to Criticize things but   just think it from the 'poor widowed woman's point of view'.......in india it's not easy for Widows to get remarried and just think isn't it great for the Widow that she gets another chance to live a life of happiness? 

This does happen in India,I have personally heard of such cases and have you seen KUMKUM-PYARA SAA BANDHAN ?? They've showed the same thing in Kumkum.... after Kumkum's husband passed away and she was pregnant she was married to Sumit,Kumkum's Dewar. I don't think it appeared to be GROSS😕

I think it's really good ,specially  the woman's in-laws getting the young widow married to their late Son's Brother or friend.... I THINK IT's JUST A Kind And  GREAT DEED BY in-laws.....and anything may be interpreted in Bad way or good ways,depends on your angle of seeing  at it.....

and yes ,Of course the in-laws do it with great love n care.... they give time to the bahu  think on this new proposal.... after all what "swarth" do the in-laws have that they'll just 'Hook Up' their bahu with anyone they find just for the sake of getting her remarried?? Anyways ,In India it's not mandatory for widows to get remarried.....

This is not about Shravani should getb married to Manav or not.... it's a discussion about such a situation in general that's known to  happen in Indian society

such marriage between devar and bhabhi is not legally permissible
Rumii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Who told you D.y..?? Are you a Lawyer in India..??
 A daughter-in-laws has NO BLOOD RELATION with her brothers-in-law so if she's a Widow or not having an illicit relationship with her 'Dewar' why can't she get remarried  AFTER She's A widow or even divorced to another man  if it's her  Dewar by chance..??????????????????????????? How is it under prohibited relationship if she's not  married already at the time of her 2nd marriage to her Ex husband's cousin??????????
Edited by iamindian - 14 years ago