Ranbir's mom&dad fond of Katrina Kaif-Pg 3 - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Ya maybe she's fond of her accent...*shrugs*
Originally posted by Zareena

It's their work, if they don't add in mirch masala how will they earn money? So i don't take this news seriously at all. Even when i read Shahid Kareena break up i thought it was all publicity but it became true😆

Yes, its true that sometimes the break up stories turn out to be true. The thing is Salman-Katrina break up stories come out every other week. They both don't bother commenting so tabloids have a field day with it till they get the evidence otherwise. When Shahid and Kareena split up they'd not faced break up rumors as intense as Salman and Katrina do on a regular basis.

If Ranbir is dating Katrina then where the hell was he when Katrina was in the hospital? Why was Salman there with his mom and sisters? I don't think Salman would have showed up or brought his mother and sisters to be with her all day. It'd have been Ranbir and Neetu at the hospital. Alvira was with Katrina at few events when she was sick. Also, I don't think Katrina would have attended sangeet and wedding in Salman' friend's family when she had barely recovered from jaundice. At that time, the press was blaming Salman for forcing her to attend the wedding and making her fall sick again.

Since she left for London, apparently Ranbir and Katrina are dating. When did they hook up? Over Christmas? I am not ready to throw in the towel on Salman and Katrina just yet.
Edited by SalmanFan - 14 years ago
Originally posted by LifeOLicious

<br><br>Everytime I think it's a rumor it comes out true! 😆 Every time I think it's true it comes out false! 😆 I think from now on I will apply reverse logic!<br><br>So I think RK and Kat are an item! You know secret lovers and just putting up an act. Maybe Salman has matured now....he won't react like he used to. 😃<br>

LOL! Yeah let's say Katbir are an item!! I love Katrina more with John! Is john ever going to be married? lol
Originally posted by SalmanFan

<br>Yes, its true that sometimes the break up stories turn out to be true. The thing is Salman-Katrina break up stories come out every other week. They both don't bother commenting so tabloids have a field day with it till they get the evidence otherwise. When Shahid and Kareena split up they'd not faced break up rumors as intense as Salman and Katrina do on a regular basis. <br><br>If Ranbir is dating Katrina then where the hell was he when Katrina was in the hospital? Why was Salman there with his mom and sisters? I don't think Salman would have showed up or brought his mother and sisters to be with her all day. It'd have been Ranbir and Neetu at the hospital. Alvira was with Katrina at few events when she was sick. Also, I don't think Katrina would have attended sangeet and wedding in Salman' friend's family when she had barely recovered from jaundice. At that time, the press was blaming Salman for forcing her to attend the wedding and making her fall sick again.<br><br>Since she left for London, apparently Ranbir and Katrina are dating. When did they hook up? Over Christmas? I am not ready to throw in the towel on Salman and Katrina just yet.<br>

i am not saying anything. Neither the media. This article is only about Neetu liking Kat 😕

Yes, its true that sometimes the break up stories turn out to be true. The thing is Salman-Katrina break up stories come out every other week. They both don't bother commenting so tabloids have a field day with it till they get the evidence otherwise. When Shahid and Kareena split up they'd not faced break up rumors as intense as Salman and Katrina do on a regular basis.

If Ranbir is dating Katrina then where the hell was he when Katrina was in the hospital? Why was Salman there with his mom and sisters? I don't think Salman would have showed up or brought his mother and sisters to be with her all day. It'd have been Ranbir and Neetu at the hospital. Alvira was with Katrina at few events when she was sick. Also, I don't think Katrina would have attended sangeet and wedding in Salman' friend's family when she had barely recovered from jaundice. At that time, the press was blaming Salman for forcing her to attend the wedding and making her fall sick again.

Since she left for London, apparently Ranbir and Katrina are dating. When did they hook up? Over Christmas? I am not ready to throw in the towel on Salman and Katrina just yet.

I guess people have selective memory.  😛
Originally posted by Zareena

i am not saying anything. Neither the media. This article is only about Neetu liking Kat 😕

Oh I'm sorry. I misunderstood this line then....Even when i read Shahid Kareena break up i thought it was all publicity but it became true.

The tabloids are in fact saying Ranbir and Katrina are dating. Mumbai Mirror claimed Katrina was flying to NY to be with Ranbir for NYE. Katrina's publicist denied it the next day but of course Mumbai Mirror will not print that. In this article they're implying a Ranbir-Katrina link up. Its very clear.

Edited by SalmanFan - 14 years ago
Oh yeah sure...Ranbir can date Katrina..

Ranbir is going to date a girl not becasue he is inlove with but becasue his mommy is in love with her.😆.

<br>Oh I'm sorry. I misunderstood this line then....Even when i read Shahid Kareena break up i thought it was all publicity but it became true.<br><br>The tabloids are in fact saying Ranbir and Katrina are dating. Mumbai Mirror claimed Katrina was flying to NY to be with Ranbir for NYE. Katrina's publicist denied it the next day but of course Mumbai Mirror will not print that. In this article they're implying a Ranbir-Katrina link up. Its very clear.<br><br>

True, media is after ranbir and katrina. I think katrina is used to it now.
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

I want John-Kat to date!!! 😭 😭 😭
Deepika, Katrina flaunt it with elan

05 Jan, 2010 10:12 pm ISTlTNN

We've just read reports in a section of the media saying that Neetu Kapoor likes Katrina Kaif. Well, Neetu isn't the first family member to discover the charms of Kat. Nor is it her son Ranbir Kapoor. Sources from the unit of Namastey London (2006) say that Rishi Kapoor spent a lot of his shooting time in London chatting with Kat. Chintu found her to be an amiable, sensible sort. Unit hands say that then Rishi also felt that Kat was very much involved with Salman Khan. And he apparently told some unit members that Salman is a lucky guy for having such a nice girl like Katrina as his girlfriend. If the gossip mills are to be believed, equations between Salman and Kat have changed today. However, Chintu still likes Katrina. So, in a way, Ranbir is just endorsing what his father already knew.

http://movies.indiatimes.com/news-gossip/gossip/Deepika-Katrina-flaunt-it-with-elan/articleshow/5414162.cms