FF - Pri's beautiful surprise for Damz-update pg21

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

I have to tell all of you the story behind how this happened. On the heartracers thread yesterday we had a lively Pridaholic and GKholic discussion as usual. Nikki gave us the link to the SBS video of GK making paan. In that interview bread and butter was mentioned. I said it would be great if PriDa fed each other buttered toast 😍. Nids suggested a joint FF but once I started writing I just could not stop. I was just penning some ideas to send to Nids and next thing I knew I had 2 pages 😲. OMG PriDa will be the death of me. Nids darling Sorry - we will definitely collaborate next time. Thanks a lot Nids for encouraging me to write this as a PriDa scene. (hugs πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—)

So thank you Nikki and Nids for inspiring this  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

So people here it is. Please leave comments. I know this is not my strong suit - so criticism is most welcome. OMG here come the slippers 😲 - ducks.

This happens during the time that PriDa made up. I am going to pretend that the press conference that happened the very next day never did and give my darling PriDa time to enjoy themselves and get to know each other better minus RB, GB etc. This starts the morning after they are intimate for the first time.

Damini woke up the next morning with a strange sense of well-being. She remembered last night vividly and blushed. She also remembered Prithvi pulling her close and holding her through the night as they slept. She turned to look at Prithvi and found him gone. She experienced a sharp stab of disappointment at his absence and was angry at herself for that. Why should she think things were going to be any different just because of last night - she lectured herself - Prithvi has always woken up before her and left- that would not change. He was Mr. Unromantic and it would not even occur to him to be around when she woke up. She decided to go freshen up and get ready for the day. Today was a working day - albeit a Friday- so she needed to get a move on. She felt much better after a shower and stood before her closet deciding what to wear. She was in an amazingly good mood today and decided to wear her new red salwar kameez that had been a wedding present from Varun. He and Roshni were getting along well and she expected them to announce that they were getting married any day now. Avni and Jai were also doing well and Jai had become a doting husband - what a change in that man. Sometimes she wondered if he was the same man who disowned her sister and his child and what had prompted such a change in him.

She was so caught up in her musings that she did not hear the door open. Suddenly she sensed Prithvi was near her and then he embraced her from behind and buried his face in her still wet hair. "Good morning my sweet darling wife" Prithvi whispered in Damini's ear "You look fabulous today. You know you are amazingly beautiful with wet hair". Damini blushed fiercely, turned around and buried his face in her chest. "Good morning to you too" she mumbled. Prithvi put his finger under her chin and lifted her face so that he could look at her. She lowered her eyes and smiled. Prithvi said "I think you need to wish me good morning properly". Damini's mind started working overtime - he wasn't expecting her to kiss him was he? Instead he said "look into my eyes Damini". Damini looked into his eyes and wished him good morning all the while turning a beet root red at the direction her thoughts had taken. Prithvi laughed at her discomfort. Her pulled her into a hug and planted a kiss on her forehead. They stood there like that for a while content to just hold each other.

Prithvi then took her hand and led her to the little table in their room. She saw that there was a cart next to the table with breakfast and tea on it. It gave her a thrill that he had woken up before her to bring breakfast for them. It reminded her why she loved him so much, because of his caring nature. She was still unsure what happened for the first week of their marriage and Prithvi had requested that she let it go and forgive him. She made the decision to do just that. Prithvi seated her at the table and she noticed that the table had fresh flowers in the center. He has gone to a lot of effort planning this she realized and that made her doubly happy. Prithvi sat down and asked her to open the first bowl. She opened it to find a single red rose. Tears filled her eyes at the gesture and then Prithvi picked it up and held it out to her. She put her hand out unable to see through the blur of tears and Prithvi put the rose in her hand. She held it close to her heart and wiped away her tears. Prithvi was concerned "Damini what happened. Why are you crying? I made sure there were no thorns in the rose. I removed them myself. Did you get hurt?" He grabbed her hands and started checking for cuts. Damini touched his face with her hands and told him "These are tears of joy. I am not hurt. Thank you for doing this. " She kissed him on his cheek and Prithvi turned a little red because he was embarrassed.

"Ok now let's have breakfast it will get cold" he said. "I don't have time for breakfast unfortunately - I have a meeting with Mr. Mehta at 9'o clock" Damini said. "Oh they rescheduled - you don't have any other meetings today so we can definitely have breakfast" Prithvi said.  "How wonderful" Damini thought - the universe was conspiring so that she and Prithvi could spend more time together. Then she remembered and wondered aloud "How can that be - my calendar was full last night". Prithvi casually mentioned "Oh that - I had Varun reschedule all my meetings and yours so that we could spend the day together". Damini's blood boiled - this was typical of him. How dare he be so arrogant as to assume he would cancel all her meetings and that she would still want to spend the day with him? She would show him alright. She looked up intending to yell at him and her words died in her mouth. Prithvi was busy buttering two slices of toast. She remembered how hard he had worked to set breakfast up. He probably has something special planned for the day as well. She felt a little shiver of excitement run down her spine. Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea after all - she would just have to make sure he didn't do this again. Prithvi in the meantime had finished buttering the slices and offered one to her. She took it from him and held it out. He leaned in and took a bite, all the while looking into her eyes. He then held out his slice of toast and she did the same. They fed each other little bites of toast, then moved on to the omelet and finally to the fruit. Once they finished the food Damini made tea for both of them and they relaxed with their cups of tea talking about work and their future. Damini was excited because this was the first time Prithvi had brought up the future. Life was definitely looking up.

(To be continued)

Edited by liv2laugh - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Continuouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
plz it was awesmeeeeeee
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome......wish we to see such scenes in da show as well 😍
this girl is an all rounder.....brilliantπŸ‘πŸ‘
plzz cont

Edited by sia88 - 14 years ago
skorpion thumbnail
 wow πŸ‘πŸΌ
*To quote ur own words:
Damini thought, the universe was conspiring so that she and Prithvi could spend more time together. *

wen der are people like u in dis universe'
PriDa do not need CV's to get dem together !!

Wen reading a FF, if one can imagine the fictionary characters in dat situation...DAT is the success of that writer.
Readin dis i SO want to have some toast n tea for breakfast next.
thanxxX

being a part of da same universe'
Skorpion.

luv07prida thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh my god it was like awesome plzzzzzz continue
sonika.d thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
plz continue jhaanz it is awesome.
       i wish dis type of scene will happen in our serial too.
    i always used 2 think why jhaan is not writing any FF by being such a beatiful writer.
          thank u dear as u finally  decide 2 write one.

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
pheww !! wow wat was dat Jhaanu ??!! Nw is thr any part of writng Dpt u hvnt touched ??!! hey if thr is any thng else.. i wud say definitely try it nw itslf..!! i knw u wil rock in it too !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ⭐️

N OMG.. i nvr knew providn a link wud pave way 4 such a fab FF !! if i knew .. i wud provided u wth all the links u want a longg b4 !!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

and all i wanna say is.. I RAISE A TOAST 2 U .. 4 dis fab crispy tasty ..toasty startn !! πŸ€—

luv Niki !! πŸ˜ƒ

achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

That was awesome Jhanvi......Loved it.

Now an FF feather in your cap....good going....

Go on.....am sure it will be as brilliant as always....

Was so missing Prida when your Pm came in.....thanks for attempting an FF and releasing it too.

Pl continue..

πŸ‘
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awwww Jhanvi this is so beautiful, plz continue. Nowadays we dont have much scenes of PriDa, atleast you guys could write some beautiful scenes for them.

Muniza
dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Jhanz!!!!! This is A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!! Simply brilliant!! I love it soooo much...

Awww, Pri brought breakfast for his Damz... 😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ he hugged her... 😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ rescheduled their meetings so that they could spend some time together... 😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Wish this would happen on the show... sighhh

Please continue soon, babe, can't wait to read more...