Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Article- Sara Khan on Hina Khan

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Who's going to shine this year in Telly World?

MUMBAI MIRROR 1 January 2010, 11:49am IST
Text Size:
|
and I bet my money on...

GAURAV KHANNA
Surekha Sikri is an amazing actor. She's acting personified as Dadisa in Balika Vadhu. Also, Meghna Malik, who plays Ammaji in Naa Aana Iss Des Lado is great. I haven't seen a lot of episodes, but from the few episodes I have seen, she's there for the next year too. And of course, the Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
team is a promising one too.

ROMIT RAJ
I think I can bet my money on the child star Saloni who has made Gangubai so famous. I also did a skit with her recently and she is more professional than all of us put together. I think she is the best talent that we have in the industry today. I call her the wonder kid as she comes so prepared and has all her dialogue and expressions in place. In our age group, nothing is predictable as in the last few years, we have seen some fresh faces making an impression at the end of the year. So I bet my money on Saloni as I know that she will leave an impression like she has in 2009.

SARA KHAN
I'll confess I haven't seen a lot of television last year, but yes, I bet my money on Hina Khan. She plays Akshara in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and is doing very well as the female lead of the serial. I think she must try and venture into playing a negative role now, I'm sure she would be good at that. Hina is a sweet girl.

KAVITA KAUSHIK
Shyam and Sugna, the onscreen jodi of Balika Vadhu, are truly promising actors. They do some really good scenes. Vikrant Massey, who plays Shyam, is a cute actor and his performance is very subtle. I think this is his first show, and I hope that he goes places. I will be definitely watching out for more of him. Only, I think he is a tad too lanky. And with Vibha Anand, we have a new Smita Patil on television here. She has a very Indian face and acts really well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
wow negative role ya i think she can do it and it wil also suit her sara u also shoukld try negative role too
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KiNnY-pArTnEr

wow negative role ya i think she can do it and it wil also suit her sara u also shoukld try negative role too

negative role would suit none of them.
but I think from an actor's point of view, they want to try out on everything to prove their worth as great actors, & so they experiment with various roles, including comedy & sadists!
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sanw

negative role would suit none of them.
but I think from an actor's point of view, they want to try out on everything to prove their worth as great actors, & so they experiment with various roles, including comedy & sadists!

how can they evn say without watching..
they are professional actpr they all deserve to do  some different role
i think it would suit them dont know abt hina but sara for sure
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
What?, Hina in negative role? 😲, where?, when?, is Sara talking about YRKKH?.........
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Waise, I am surprised that Sara didn't mention Parul............
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Acting along with Hina sara might have felt it.. so it is ok..it is her opinion.. and 100% she will not loose her money..
Edited by lathika4u - 14 years ago
Thanx for sharing

beautiself thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KiNnY-pArTnEr

how can they evn say without watching..

they are professional actpr they all deserve to do some different role

i think it would suit them dont know abt hina but sara for sure

Hina negative! Noway!!!!
Why would Sara say without seeing much tv..
It's like flipping positive n negative answers..

-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow my sweetu likes my another sweetu owow awsome