Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: ~Taheera~

(For example, this whole law suit thing makes me so ANGRY I COULD JUST SHOOT THOSE STUPID NETIZENS IN THE FACE! Like seriously! It was his own concert! AND IT WASN'T EVEN THAT BAD! As for the whole "She's Gone" controversy.. that is my favorite song out of his album! I just.. agh! ><)

AMEN. Totally with you on that..K-Neitizen are just sooo crazy at times πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

@Khush: OMO..Fo reall!! Waaah Congrats girl and yes you totally deserve the acknowledgment for all the hard work u put in for the site! Wohooo!! Im sure YB knows of the site through Aimee and YT! πŸ˜ƒ

suganain thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrdlc6p6qnU[/YOUTUBE]

Aoyama Thelma and Taeyang oppa's "Fall In Love"

I love it, Taeyang oppa sounds so sexy when singing in Japanese.πŸ˜ƒ

Credits:
alwaystaeyang
Edited by suganain - 14 years ago
-Simrah- thumbnail
^^
OMG Taeyang 😍 I absolutely love it when he sings in Japanese, he really does sound more sexier😳
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ~Taheera~

^OMG HOW EXCITINGGG!!!! I'm so happy for you, di!!!
Your blog is just AMAZING! It must've taken just so so SO much time and effort, and your hard work is definitely paying off!
*hugz*
(Btw, you owe me a PM... =P)

Lol, i know...its coming soon~

And thanks, yes the blog takes up A LOT...I mean A LOT of my time..... but hey...the things we do for love~ LOL...

Anyway, if you haven't already seen it~ eng subbed "Fall In Love" by yours truly
Translations - Aya (my good friend who lives in Tokyo!)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrdlc6p6qnU[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 14 years ago
Raiinie2 thumbnail
The MV is somewhat different from how i imagined it. They could have done it better, in my opinion. The song is ace, loveee it! YB and Thelma's voice totally compliment each other..
Multani90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I could listen to the song over and over again. Taeyang and Thelma sound awesome together πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
suganain thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TOP (real name: Choi Seung Hyun) has been enrolled as a student at Dankook University since 2008 after he passed the entrance exams in 2007. He's currently double majoring in Theater and Film.

Damn this man looks so fine, even in school photos, I hate all my school photos so much... gives me the creepers.  Hyun oppa doesn't have any of those school photo hair problems, he has the perfect symmetrical face.πŸ˜ƒ

credits: allkpop

Sean's son Ha Rang the next Taeyang?

Well take a look yourself, after all he is in the YG family unofficially, and the kid is sooo adorable.  Do you think Ha Rang resembles Taeyang? Take a look for yourself below!

Can I kidnap this baby, just so I can have a minature version of Taeyang oppa?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Moment of The Day:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWIU7iGDAlE[/YOUTUBE]
πŸ˜†πŸ€£
πŸ˜†

Edited by suganain - 14 years ago
Multani90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

LMAO ! oh Jung Joori. The woman is so hilarious and full of awesomeness. I love how Taeyang could not hide his smile, but still managed to keep his calm πŸ˜†

Raiinie2 thumbnail

Ahh i want to GOOOO..badlyy!!

Omo Sean's son is uber cute. Does look like YB doesnt he..howww sweet!

Yb and Dae in SH were hillarious. Lots of Dae moments!! Omo YB's smile melted my heart. His sooo cuteee..The smileee! Sighh!!
KC294 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
TOP looks so cool wish my school photo's were as good as his...