Sushant and Ankita in Nach Baliye 5

ILJLS thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I was just watching Saas Bahu Aur Saazish and i've seen that Sushant and Ankita might be in Nach baliye 5. I think thier jodi would be amazing to watch so i do hope they are in Nach baliye.😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope so .. they'll win fr sure if they participate .. bt isn't NB only fr Real life couple ?
GHT_ArMan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yea it's 4 real lyf couple...Awww...i luv them..they r awesome dancers..let's see what happens in future...:)
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I hope so, Sushant and Ankita are great dancers. It would be a treat to watch them
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 Mindblowing news that ARMAN will participate in Nach Baliye
I m so excited to see them perform together every week
They were the 1st jodi to be introduced
I think everyone considers them 1st, therefore sbs shows them 1st in every segment👍🏼
Jay-Dee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasnime

I hope so .. they'll win fr sure if they participate .. bt isn't NB only fr Real life couple ?

well my toughts exactly, wasn't this show rigged or found to be faked at one point ? well it does not really matter... I just wish they would just tell the truth but it makes for less drama... and we dream less
Sushant n Ankita aren't real life couple....so I'm not sure if they can participate......SBS said the couples we wld luv to see on Nach Baliye...it was more like on-screen couples than off-screen....nyways if they do participate I'm sure they gonna win hands down.
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great news.. jus saw all the contestants.. three jodis from Zee actually... ArMan, RaDev and Sharad and Divz frm MBTD...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
they should change the rules and even couples who are good friends should be allowed. Isn't friendship also a very special relationship????
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
are they real life couple.... i would be very very happy to see them in NB