Vote for Rannvijay + Rhagu + Roadies !

i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys, MTV is hosting a Online Awards Voting. OKay we have to make everything connected to roadies WIN ! I want my Rannvijay to win by hook or Crook... & WE would all would Roadies to win & Offcourse the creator of Roadies RAHGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!

So guys come on get on & start Voting... PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!

It will just take 5 MIN !! PLEASEEEEEEEEE GUYSS !! VOTEE :D

Link: http://www.mtvindia.com/awards/

P.S - VOTE FOR Rannvijay !!
Please Guyss 😳...
P.S.S - VOTE FOR RV PLEASEEE !! πŸ˜†

------

This is what i care about :) In the voting list

• Best Long Form Show: Roadies
  • What You Want Back On MTV: Rhagu
  • Most Awesome VJ: Rannvijay 😳
-------

Just for the fun sake this is what i voted for other stuff πŸ˜†

Worst Show: The Fast & The Gourgeous. 🀒 (MY RV was in midddle of all those  grils & ahh What was the show even about? πŸ₯±)
Wierdest TV Moments: All Palak & Poulimi LOVERS go check it out 🀣🀣
Most Annoying VJ: 🀣 Rhea (She is self obbssed ! Sorry to her Fans But she is πŸ˜†)
Most deserving Reality show winner: NAMUAN Fans you might be intrested to vote for him πŸ˜› (OUM & Anam πŸ˜†)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Duh-uh! I think its obvious how we all...majority of the people in india votes ranvijay as the best VJ and roadies as the best show!😳😳

But man i seriously want raghu back!! I mean irfan khan might be a real good substitute...but seriously speaking...no1 can be like raghu...the excitement i get on seeing raghu...i just don't get it anymore (except that Ranvijay factor😳☺️)
bring Raghu back and i'll watch the show all over again....Raghu was so interesting in his bajaoing the Roadies..i am missing tht badly...i found this years Roadies quite boring esp the interview session....i dont know why but dont feel like watching the show this season 😭 πŸ˜•
Anam_naan thumbnail
oh naumna de5r w8 m cuming to vote him n afcourse rannvijay is d best vj no doubt.....mn roadies d best show...we will win guyz...