Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: beautiful16

wat a faltu episode yaar.... i cudnt stop laughng at naitik-mohit-mamaji scene... naitik asked mohit to handle bahar ka kaam & mamaji enters & ask him to make his chasma...& naitik says tat mohit will do it as he is handling bahar ka kaam...🀣 wat rubbish...

naksh scenes toh jaise gaayab hi ho gaye hai... while cumin back not a single scene..juz reachd singhania house...🀒

Varsha has lost her mind completely... 😑

kya Sabi...didnt u like Varsha's new avataar???😈....its much better than the maa maa moo moo one I think!! now I hope she opens her mouth and discuss the problem with her hubby dear and not use the khamoshi ki bhasha like her dear darling friend!!!!
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishitah512

OMG 1997 n 1999 ka calculation!!! 😲😲😲...looks like we have a hardcore mamaji fan....hope u r not jealous of mamiji?? 🀣

RiSha12384 thumbnail
Originally posted by: beautiful16

wat a faltu episode yaar.... i cudnt stop laughng at naitik-mohit-mamaji scene... naitik asked mohit to handle bahar ka kaam & mamaji enters & ask him to make his chasma...& naitik says tat mohit will do it as he is handling bahar ka kaam...🀣 wat rubbish...

naksh scenes toh jaise gaayab hi ho gaye hai... while cumin back not a single scene..juz reachd singhania house...🀒

Varsha has lost her mind completely... 😑

Sabi i especially liked the bhai jaise dialogue..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the whole time i was thinking yea...bhai that will run away with ur sis..🀣
RiSha12384 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

kya Sabi...didnt u like Varsha's new avataar???😈....its much better than the maa maa moo moo one I think!! now I hope she opens her mouth and discuss the problem with her hubby dear and not use the khamoshi ki bhasha like her dear darling friend!!!!

i did! πŸ˜ƒ

actually i am enjoying all of the characters except naksh nowadays....
Mamaji wow...what a change 😲

RiSha12384 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

wow ...i am wondering the same😲

naitikankshaaaa thumbnail
now m literally fed up wid the d current track ....😭m i m seriously feeling like slapping RS.................is he blind🀒🀒...................cant he see d deteroration of yrkkh..................i m feeling so pathetic to see this show now🀒😭😭 ........................ gone r the days when i just loved to see it nd never afforded to miss it 
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksharanaitik

hahhaahhaaa...........now even m wondering that i really calculated.......... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

RiSha12384 thumbnail
charu thanx 4 the update...
but i am having a hard time with akshara and naitik
why are they contradicting her character?....she cant lie about a ring 2 spare her MIL's feelings...because she doesn't believe in lies in relationship...but she flat out lies 2 her husband????????????????
She goes to Mandhir's and prays that her relationship with her hubby stays intact with vishwaas...but at every turn...she is shattering it?

And naitik...talks about understanding her...and seeing her prespectives, and standing by her , giving her saath always....then gets mad at her and yells at her without even hearing her side...

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksharanaitik

<br><font color="#cc0033"><br>i did! πŸ˜ƒ</font><br><font color="#cc0033">actually i am enjoying all of the characters except naksh nowadays....<br>Mamaji wow...what a change 😲<br><br><br></font>

Mamaji has changed na πŸ₯³.
i am thinking this from last two - three days... ki is there no such thing called CELL PHONE or even a LANDLINE in both the houses.??
the other day.. rajshri also telling akshara.. come n meet varsha.. shez in distress.. cant they tok over on phone.??
n nandini too.. mujhe mohit se milna hai.. zaruri hai.. wat.. fone pe bat nhi kr skte kya dono.?? khud bhi problem mein fansenge n akshara ko bhi fasaenge.. this is actually too much..