making the impossible possible ! - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Tafseer

Nishi...........abtak humne kiya bhi kya hai?? we wont be able to do anything to that Hippo........he will be spared 4rm us n we will be the sufferers........
looks like I'm the only 1 who enjoyed today's episode...I was laughing so much coz I was gone for 10 days and the story is at the same point where I left it!!!

same Shaurya-Lav track...but today Varsha was good πŸ˜† and Mohit & Nandu are still stuck there...looks like I saved a few hours ofmy life missing last week....

and some 1 tell me why the heck is mamaji back??? kya ek aur side actor ki zaroorat thi...isnt Moheet's mom enof???
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

looks like I'm the only 1 who enjoyed today's episode...I was laughing so much coz I was gone for 10 days and the story is at the same point where I left it!!!

same Shaurya-Lav track...but today Varsha was good πŸ˜†and Mohit & Nandu are still stuck there...looks like I saved a few hours ofmy life missing last week....

and some 1 tell me why the heck is mamaji back??? kya ek aur side actor ki zaroorat thi...isnt Moheet's mom enof???

Mamaji is back to entertain us. He has sobered down a lot. He called Aksh a heera πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ. Ritu, I was laughing too...looking at Mohit and Nandini's romance.   πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by rsk2fan-renu-

🀣...ritu...u don't know...how ACTIVE mamu is....he has ...believe it or not....2 SMALL children.......10-12 yrs of age.....🀣  🀣

🀣kya yaar Renu...kitne bure bure khayal aa rahe hain ab about mamaji 🀣& his activity!!!! that side of my brain is only for Naksh & not Mamaji & Gulabo...

but wow 2 small kids haan!!...he looks like Gayatri's mamaji but I was always confused at his rishtas to the Singhanias coz every 1 including BMa calls him mamaji...but looks like he is Naitik's mamaji!!!

same Shaurya-Lav track...but today Varsha was good πŸ˜†and Mohit & Nandu are still stuck there...looks like I saved a few hours ofmy life missing last week....

arrey to see Mohini romancing was the laugh of the hour......kitna ajeeb klag rahe the dono......plzz i cant see Mohit being romantic.......... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..

n yes of course u had saved a good 2 1/2 hours of ur life by missing last week's episodes.....we wre banging our heads n so started Mamu track.........a complete entertainer...... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Nishitah512

Mamaji is back to entertain us. He has sobered down a lot. He called Aksh a heera πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ. Ritu, I was laughing too...looking at Mohit and Nandini's romance.   πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I too cant stand the Mohit - Nandu pairing yaar....kyun Mr Shahi kyoon??? aap kyun nahi samajhte, aap kab samjhenge, aap kabhi nahin samjhenge 🀒

chalo...gtg now lots to do...will read the other posts later...especially yesterdays as Charu said...bye

🀣kya yaar Renu...kitne bure bure khayal aa rahe hain ab about mamaji 🀣& his activity!!!! that side of my brain is only for Naksh & not Mamaji & Gulabo...

but wow 2 small kids haan!!...he looks like Gayatri's mamaji but I was always confused at his rishtas to the Singhanias coz every 1 including BMa calls him mamaji...but looks like he is Naitik's mamaji!!!

arrey seriously.........even i was thinking the same.........DJ calls him mamaji n so does naitik calls him......n he has kids of 10-12..........hahahhahaha.........Universal mamaji........n his activity.......lol.......ab he has been more ACTIVE with Mami than Naksh.......kitne dino se Naksh theek se baat tak nahi kiye.........n yahan Mamaji is arranging a bedroom 4 themselves......... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

kya yaar Renu...kitne bure bure khayal aa rahe hain ab about mamaji 🀣& his activity!!!! that side of my brain is only for Naksh & not Mamaji & Gulabo...[/DIV]

πŸ˜† Ritu, Gayatri explained the rishta yesterday. He is DJ's mamaji but DJ's grandmom had mamaji when DJ was already quite grown up. Sirf rishta mein he is everybody's mamaji πŸ˜†. We converted Naksh's dialogue to suit mamaji....including "Jaanta hoon thoda baawra zaroor hoon par utna bhi nahi jitna aap samajthi hai, gayatri ki mami" and of course ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   πŸ€£
Originally posted by Nishitah512

πŸ˜† Ritu, Gayatri explained the rishta yesterday. He is DJ's mamaji but DJ's grandmom had mamaji when DJ was already quite grown up. Sirf rishta mein he is everybody's mamaji πŸ˜†. We converted Naksh's dialogue to suit mamaji....including "Jaanta hoon thoda baawra zaroor hoon par utna bhi nahi jitna aap samajthi hai, gayatri ki mami" and of course ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   πŸ€£

🀣 🀣 🀣...........Nishi plzzzzzzz that 'sssshhhhhhh' belongs totally to Naitik n their Samarpan.........n ispar bhi Mamu ki SP aa gayi????........year 1997 n 1999 mein mamaji must have used this phrase.......ssshhhhhhhhhhh........... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Tafseer

🀣 🀣 🀣...........Nishi plzzzzzzz that 'sssshhhhhhh' belongs totally to Naitik n their Samarpan.........n ispar bhi Mamu ki SP aa gayi????........year 1997 n 1999 mein mamaji must have used this phrase.......ssshhhhhhhhhhh........... πŸ˜†

Wohi toπŸ˜† ...it doesnt suit mamaji at all...it belongs to only Naitik 😳 😳
wat a faltu episode yaar.... i cudnt stop laughng at naitik-mohit-mamaji scene... naitik asked mohit to handle bahar ka kaam & mamaji enters & ask him to make his chasma...& naitik says tat mohit will do it as he is handling bahar ka kaam...🀣 wat rubbish...

naksh scenes toh jaise gaayab hi ho gaye hai... while cumin back not a single scene..juz reachd singhania house...🀒

Varsha has lost her mind completely... 😑